Bandini
Bandini

SANRAJ : PICTURE PERFECT! (Page 2)

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
the reason i wrote this  is because we must give credit where its due
its easy to constantly find fault and we all have at some point or the other done our share of hauling our favourite show over the coals Wink
and well why not they have erred and slipped up not once but many timesErmm
but that does not mean we shut our eyes to what is praiseworthy and deserves our appreciationSmile
every cloud has a silver lining and there is always a rainbow after the rain 
so while i am like all of you saddened by the flurry of negativity and  criticism ( some of which is definitely uncalled for in my opinion)Ouch
i would just like to feel better by thinking its always darkest before dawn......lets hope for the best .......life is too short to waste in constant ly finding fault....please lets try to look at the brighter side of things....Tongue
some are happy some are not
lets just be thankful for what we've got .....Big smile

Edited by ramonag - 20 December 2010 at 12:23am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanklementina_275sakshi_24mimi10luvrrcuterosyushmiNandiniShsimlavidhianitaranileena04

sakshi_24 Senior Member
sakshi_24
sakshi_24

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
very beautiful and well written ramo di...
sanraj are just perfect for each other, in friday epi when they were clicking that pic was shoooooo shweeeet, and when santu said this one is not good and DM instantky said ok another one awwww how sweetWinkWink HE NEVER SAY NO TO HIS DAFFORD SANTU......loved it...AND THEIR EYELOCKS OMGGGG....

YA NO USE TO CRY OVER SPILT MILK...
ITS BETTER WE ENJOY WGAT WE ARE GETTING NOWTongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanleena04...RamonaG....

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged

True Ramo, we can hope for the better........meanwhile if we

don't like or disagree with a track or any crappy idea CV's may
dish out, we can voice our opinion/disgust to Balaji Telefilms/
Imagine TV........there at least we have a hope to be heard -
and whether or not they respond, they get a feedback definitely...
Imagine TV seems to respond positiviely......albeit in small
ways......

Love to see Sanraj......that's what keeps us still glued to the show...

sakshi_24leena04...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
when i first joined this forum it was a merry and bustling place and the jokes cracked and comments made by the members were such that you would hold your sides and die laughing LOL
the slambook introductions made by them are so impeccable and make for such a delightful read u cant stop smiling and i still cant help but admire their ready wit and tongue and cheek humour....
so i would humbly request these delightful and interesting ladies to please come up and write some of those little gems againWink
Where Art Thou girls ?  Unhappy
we need to revive those posts about airhead, bacteria, Hades, spineless and we need our gopikas and fencikas back urgentlyBig smile
Kanjikas can please deflect to either side as the possibility of kanji making a comeback are now rather remoteErmm

Edited by ramonag - 20 December 2010 at 1:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanluvrrmimi10bishop22crystal30cuterosyNandiniShsimlavidhianitaranileena04

-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i liked it very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
agreed to u roma di ur POV on picture perfect of sanraj is mind blowing really 1st time i seen one couple who having so much comfort on reel & on real life life too sanraj not just having age difference in real life real life too but the understanding & friendship is between them is really amazing nothing compare to that they shares really speechless bonding in between them which shows in their scenes..... hates off to amazing their chemistry......

also wanted to call our all old fansikas n gopikas come on guy's how can u all be stay away from all that masti which we done here
agreed show is now not much that g8 but still its best till then Sanraj is there so we all r waiting ur all masti come here soon guy's....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyancuterosybishop22...RamonaG....

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

when i first joined this forum it was a merry and bustling place and the jokes cracked and comments made by the members were such that you would hold your sides and die laughing LOL
the slambook introductions made by them are so impeccable and make for such a delightful read u cant stop smiling and i still cant help but admire their ready wit and tongue and cheek humour....
so i would humbly request these delightful and interesting ladies to please come up and write some of those little gems againWink
Where Art Thou girls ?  Unhappy
we need to revive those posts about airhead, bacteria, Hades, spineless and we need our gopikas and fencikas back urgentlyBig smile
Kanjikas can please deflect to either side as the possibility of kanji making a comeback are now rather remoteErmm
Ramo, just reading your post has got a smile on my face, yes, would would to see some wit &
fun over here back again.........I remember the time when Toral finally delivered her twins........
after many many months.........the lady who did the update (I forgot who) was amazing......she
was sooooo humourous with beautiful pictures said how finally the baby has come......I think
comparing it to the birth of an elephants baby or something.....taking longer than 9 months to
be born.....Kaddu was pingpong I think.........and one lady said "hello kitty" for DM post first
leap.....when he was no longer roaring.....those were some fun moments........

cuterosyleena04...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
this is a sanraj thread so i'm reminded of another very interesting line said by someone about our beloved couple though i dont remember exactly who said it.......after one of the seperation tracks when sanraj finally got together she said....
dil chahta hai ki santu aur DM ko ek kamre me band kar doon taaki yeh donon duffod kabhi bichhadne na paaye EmbarrassedLOL 
how true Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshyanluvrrcuterosybishop22simlavidhianitaranileena04

Go to top