Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC needs to look out his Fitness gone weaker! (Page 3)

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
 Munda ist still hot n good looking naEmbarrassed

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I think he is hot the way he is BlushingBlushing I prefer a lean bod, with a good amount of muscles than a bulky one, GC body is just perfect, not lanky, nor bulky, bang in the middle Embarrassed That's one of the reasons why i believe he has the hottest body in Indian Television, heck even compared to the bollywood stars, his body beats them by miles Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqbal-pallavi

I think he is hot the way he is BlushingBlushing I prefer a lean bod, with a good amount of muscles than a bulky one, GC body is just perfect, not lanky, nor bulky, bang in the middle Embarrassed That's one of the reasons why i believe he has the hottest body in Indian Television, heck even compared to the bollywood stars, his body beats them by miles Embarrassed

Exactly........the kind of bod he got is very very rare in bollywood too........its just perfect....nt bulky but strong muscular yet lean and what more with such an mesmerizing eyes,lips,eyelashes,flat cheek with that damn good stubble.......everything is just PERFECT........his neck ,hands with those long devine fingers.......he's got the true Greek God looks n bod.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives-Yaz-

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@ Ritu

You've noticed every one of his features haven't you LOL LOLLOL His eyelashes are really gorgeous, they are so long, i'm jealous Embarrassed and i absaloutly LOVE his jaw line when he clenches it especially, he looks fierce Blushing i just wish he would tone down his stubble, it's getting way too dark, in no time it'll be a fully grown beird DeadLOL and i think he looks stunning in light stubble (the HP days and the ealier office days) Embarrassed

Greek God, is a perfect way to describe him Blushing

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 21 December 2010 at 12:35pm
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I think he looks like he's more in shape now. When he got sick, he lost a lot of weight, but now he seems much better. Cause he looked really hot in the photo shoot of his.
SSWATIS Senior Member
SSWATIS
SSWATIS

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
and i think that he gains weight....he was so much in shape earlier....
~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
 yuck arjun is not  better than maan!!!!!!!!! arjun is so........Dead and our maan is super swt and handsome he is way better than arjun or anyone.......Big smile its my point of view!Smile
maaneet16 Groupbie
maaneet16
maaneet16

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
i respect ur viewsSmile.......but what i think is that arjun or piyush never ever have looked better than our GURMEET CHOUDHARY or MAAN SINGH KHURANA.......u cant compare both of them cuz arjun is not someone whom u can call a proper body builder.....hes cubby and not even that smartThumbs DownDead (no offence)ppl like GC has to be this slim to have those six packs and OUR GC smartness is beyond limit and i think hes perfect!!!Thumbs Up

Go to top