Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kuls at least we see him in the show, when did we last see uncle, months ago? They don't even show Geet talking to him on the phone let alone meeting face to face
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

kuls at least we see him in the show, when did we last see uncle, months ago? They don't even show Geet talking to him on the phone let alone meeting face to face

We saw him in October...when maan....was missing....that actor is free..if they will call him he will come because that time tooo he came......after 3 months.....on last minute..
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well if he is free that is good, i can't believe it was only October feels like such a long time ago 😆

but I want to see him involved in the wedding a lot more, i don't want him to randomly just appear on the wedding day. He should be there and involved in all rituals before the wedding.

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am totally with you. I will say he earned that right by agreeing to give Geet a second chance at life, and by standing by her at the toughest time of her life when even her real father had to abandon her.
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh i just cannot wait for the marriage and all the rituals to take place without any problems
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Desi_Girl1991 - 13 years ago
ALINANA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YA  GOOD THOUGHT  N HE DESERVE IT..
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow good old Manchanda has been missing from the scene for a while now ..
and getting him to do the kanyadaan would be a great idea .. lekin i dont know why my heart is still stuck on geet's own father ya ..
he was a helpless victim of what all happened, and he was after all the man who had the guts to send her away amidst all the pressures and tensions .. he was the man who urged her to live her life her way .. he was the one who risked his own life and forced geet to run away from home .. given their family and the way it functions for him to do this was a huge deal..
Yes Geet's anger was justified when she realised they readily believed she was dead ... 
But then, he was the man who called Manchanda and asked him to take care of his beti ...
When Geet was back at HP, Rajji tells her they had all gotten used to living without her, but nothing was mentioned about whether the parents knew she was around .. thats why the story can easily be twisted ..
Marriage for a girl is one of the biggest events of her life, and after all its just been a couple of months since she has left home ...
Anger at times is justified and so is pain .. But i have always believed parents are parents ...!! esp in this case, since Geet's parents were mere helpless victims, they shouldnt be punished ... they have every right to be a part of her happiness ...a rush of impulse would prod us to think and say, they didnt support her.. but does that mean we stop loving those two people who brought us into this world?? i know i am getting a little emotional as i am writing this .. but .. in Geet's case .. i have always had this stance .. that given a choice, Geet's parents would have given her a much better life had they not been the younger ones, and the ones that didnt have that kind of a hold in their family !!

They cannot be punished for this ... Thats not fair ... when geet has to choose a saree, she says, kaash maa hoti ...

In the conf room Geet remembers her darji .. but bringing him in is outta question .. 

her father goes out of his way to find out who these Khuranas are ... at the risk and cost of being yelled at in front of outsiders .. He was not allowed the choice of making a choice though he was a male in the household ..

How do we today blame him for it ? Should Mohinderlal be denied the right to give his daughter away and honor her choice?
Should he not be brought in at the last moment to see how happy his daughter is, how well she is doing for herself ?
cant there be an angle added where they were made to believe she was actually dead ???  I dont know .. there is so much more to it ..

At times i wonder what this forum has done to us .. we are ready to say Geet's father and mother are to be equally blamed .. may be... but when we make mistakes dont our parents forgive us ?? 

Please guys ... lets work towards atleast bringing her real mother and father back at her wedding ... cos no matter what one says .. i think a girl would feel lost and incomplete without her mom and dad at her own wedding ..!!

Sorrry Viju ...

this was not dirrected at you, but i was just venting my feeliings .. tu samajh rahi hai na ? i hope you do .. if ur okay, ill make a sep post of it later iin the day .. bata dee ...i only used ur post as a platforrm to say what i felt meri PKB-JKS partneer ... i had to share these thoughts ... cos they have been running in my head for a while now ..🤗

Love,
Nihu 
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
       RICKKS , I totally agree with you as Pinky's Dad was the first person to hit Dev with a danda , which actually Geet's real Dad should have done . 
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if Maan would bring her parents it will be sweet but he might not because he might think it would remind Geet of her painful past......in such a case Pinky's father or Adi sir would do justice as they were there for Geet in her difficult times.......not so sure who wud do it but all i want to see is Geet happy😊.....she really deserves all the happiness in the world.......want her to feel that she has so many well-wishers family and friends in the form of Pinky's father, Pinky, Adi, Meera and KC staff......lovely MAANEET marriage should be a very memorable moment for MAANEET-a new beginning in their lives of the most beautiful journey together😊