Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: misty85

Agree. pinky's father should do kanyadaan.

😉 Thanku
itzangell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Awesome post Viji.... Wuld surely love it to be Pinky's dad 😳 But how about Dadi doing the Kanyadan...since she considers Geet as her daughter...😍

Cant wait enouf for the most awaited shadi on Indian Telly ❤️

Maneet rockkkkkkkkk

i agree wid both of u(viji & tanu)   ....... wud like the best to come out......😊  
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutee987

well said... pinky's father treated her as elder daughter....
he didnt ask her reason behind hiding the preganancy thing... that means he belives her sooooo much... and also he was very understanding ..... so i also think that Pinky's father is the only choice to do her Kanyadan.

Lets wait and watch ki aakhir hotha kya hai???😉
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Awesome post Viji.... Wuld surely love it to be Pinky's dad 😳 But how about Dadi doing the Kanyadan...since she considers Geet as her daughter...😍

Cant wait enouf for the most awaited shadi on Indian Telly ❤️

Maneet rockkkkkkkkk

Hey Tanu....I dont Mind Dadi....But dont you think ki the feelings...the emotions attached to the entire seq would look totally amazing if its Pinky's Father...considering what he did for her...and how he stood by her??

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey vijji..nice post,,,,i would  go for nisaar,,😆 but i won't mind wid dadi n mr, manchanda,,,😉
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: slovania

hey vijji..nice post,,,,i would  go for nisaar,,😆 but i won't mind wid dadi n mr, manchanda,,,😉

Jo ho saktha hai...Uske baare mein bolo yaar....😆
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Vij,

Sorry, been busy with the festive evenings.  Am off on Christmas vacation but not disheartened since the laptop is my ideal companion.  So keep ur postings coming in....

The ideas u come up with are worth petitioning for within the CV structure, cause they are very much a part of the concerns of the Khurana Khandan.  Btw, where did you root urself - Ladki wale ya ladke wale??????  Cud be with our very romantic and dashing MSK....

I agree with you bang on.  Pinkis father has the total right, going back over the two very crisis situations he had to confront.

One - when Geet broke the news that she is pregnant and that too before a third persons presence (a totally composed sadhu).

Two - when Pinki and Adi shared the info. that she disappeared from the engagement party (his brokenness).

He was the absolute father who declared to Geet "Be all you can be" by giving her 3 valuable lessons.

1) a momentary lift in spirits when ever she needed that fatherly hug.
2) she could feast sumptuously from the family hearth and warmth.
3) she could nourish herself from the wisdom he gave her in all his simplicity.

Totally, totally Pinki's father, to give away the bride.

Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rickks

Jo ho saktha hai...Uske baare mein bolo yaar....😆

ok ok viji,,,come to d point....😆 acc to track i vote 4 mr.anchanda,,,😊,,,,,but want nissar too there,,,😆
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Hey Vij,

Sorry, been busy with the festive evenings.  Am off on Christmas vacation but not disheartened since the laptop is my ideal companion.  So keep ur postings coming in....

The ideas u come up with are worth petitioning for within the CV structure, cause they are very much a part of the concerns of the Khurana Khandan.  Btw, where did you root urself - Ladki wale ya ladke wale??????  Cud be with our very romantic and dashing MSK....

I agree with you bang on.  Pinkis father has the total right, going back over the two very crisis situations he had to confront.

One - when Geet broke the news that she is pregnant and that too before a third persons presence (a totally composed sadhu).

Two - when Pinki and Adi shared the info. that she disappeared from the engagement party (his brokenness).

He was the absolute father who declared to Geet "Be all you can be" by giving her 3 valuable lessons.

1) a momentary lift in spirits when ever she needed that fatherly hug.
2) she could feast sumptuously from the family hearth and warmth.
3) she could nourish herself from the wisdom he gave her in all his simplicity.

Totally, totally Pinki's father, to give away the bride.

Hey dear.....Ab tak Na main Ladki waloon ki taraf se hoon ya Ladke waloon ke....Still thinking....
Loved your REASONING and very much agree ki it must be Mr.Manchanda...😊

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Viji...meri jaan you read my mind...i also want it to be Mr. Manchandani......he has continually supported her in the face of all of her challenges here in Delhi....first and foremost by opening up his HEART and his HOME for her when all other doors were closed for her......

We love you Mr. Manchandani...........................!!

CVs....Please bring him back to to the kanyadaan...it is his RIGHT!!!