Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

wow good old Manchanda has been missing from the scene for a while now ..

and getting him to do the kanyadaan would be a great idea .. lekin i dont know why my heart is still stuck on geet's own father ya ..
he was a helpless victim of what all happened, and he was after all the man who had the guts to send her away amidst all the pressures and tensions .. he was the man who urged her to live her life her way .. he was the one who risked his own life and forced geet to run away from home .. given their family and the way it functions for him to do this was a huge deal..
Yes Geet's anger was justified when she realised they readily believed she was dead ... 
But then, he was the man who called Manchanda and asked him to take care of his beti ...
When Geet was back at HP, Rajji tells her they had all gotten used to living without her, but nothing was mentioned about whether the parents knew she was around .. thats why the story can easily be twisted ..
Marriage for a girl is one of the biggest events of her life, and after all its just been a couple of months since she has left home ...
Anger at times is justified and so is pain .. But i have always believed parents are parents ...!! esp in this case, since Geet's parents were mere helpless victims, they shouldnt be punished ... they have every right to be a part of her happiness ...a rush of impulse would prod us to think and say, they didnt support her.. but does that mean we stop loving those two people who brought us into this world?? i know i am getting a little emotional as i am writing this .. but .. in Geet's case .. i have always had this stance .. that given a choice, Geet's parents would have given her a much better life had they not been the younger ones, and the ones that didnt have that kind of a hold in their family !!

They cannot be punished for this ... Thats not fair ... when geet has to choose a saree, she says, kaash maa hoti ...

In the conf room Geet remembers her darji .. but bringing him in is outta question .. 

her father goes out of his way to find out who these Khuranas are ... at the risk and cost of being yelled at in front of outsiders .. He was not allowed the choice of making a choice though he was a male in the household ..

How do we today blame him for it ? Should Mohinderlal be denied the right to give his daughter away and honor her choice?
Should he not be brought in at the last moment to see how happy his daughter is, how well she is doing for herself ?
cant there be an angle added where they were made to believe she was actually dead ???  I dont know .. there is so much more to it ..

At times i wonder what this forum has done to us .. we are ready to say Geet's father and mother are to be equally blamed .. may be... but when we make mistakes dont our parents forgive us ?? 

Please guys ... lets work towards atleast bringing her real mother and father back at her wedding ... cos no matter what one says .. i think a girl would feel lost and incomplete without her mom and dad at her own wedding ..!!

Sorrry Viju ...

this was not dirrected at you, but i was just venting my feeliings .. tu samajh rahi hai na ? i hope you do .. if ur okay, ill make a sep post of it later iin the day .. bata dee ...i only used ur post as a platforrm to say what i felt meri PKB-JKS partneer ... i had to share these thoughts ... cos they have been running in my head for a while now ..πŸ€—

Love,
Nihu 

pehle for the part underlined....Kab tak kab tak...sehna padega tumhari Nautanki...UfffffπŸ˜†

Nihu i agree to what you have said and i very well understand the emotions attached to it......I agree it was her Dad who helped her get out of the house......and also the fact ki they were totally helpless......But Nihu Geet is their daughter....what ever pressure was hovering over them.....be it by daarji or anybody else...Its their duty to stand by her through thick and thin especially when whatever happened was no MISTAKE OF HERS.......I am not saying the did not show an attempt...they did....but nothing would have gone wrong had they been more cautious in the first place.....When it comes to the life of a daughter and the most important aspect of her life the marriage i dont see any justification in the act they did in not inquiring about the guy or his background which lead to the series of incidents later on....i agree this is a fictional show....but thats the place where they faltered......I can say this for sure kyuki in my home there is a living example.....of life being ruined just because the proper and needful inquiry about the groom was not made.....

When u build something everything depends on the foundation.....similarly what all geet faced in her life was because of the Decisions thrusted upon her and there by making it look ki it was always her fault......and i dont think it can be easily justified with saying they were helpless.....

Yes parents do forgive when their child does Mistakes.....and anybody who does a mistake rightfully deserves a second chance....But the mistake they did the decision of getting Geet Married to Dev hastily and then on not supporting her openly was not something really silly...its def HUGE.......

I agree it was Geet's father who calls Pinky's Dad and asks him to help his daughter.....but Mr.Manchanda stood up for Geet when she was not his daughter like how an actual father should do.....when the doctor comes to check Geet and Geet reveals her pregnancy for the sake of his daughter they could have shown him also being helpless...and say to Geet "tum pls yahan se chahle jao nahi toh Pinky ki aanewaali future pe uska asar hoga.....etc".....But he does not do that...he does not even question her....rather her tells her ki why do u wanna go......

One becomes helpless because he/she choses it...The best example is geet....Geet chose not to be helpless..and so she is here.....
I dont mind them bringing her family......But i would prefer Mr.Manchanda more.....Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Oye My Viju new topic I LOve your Topics and you know that for me they are always in DEMAND

Okie now to main question Kanyaadaan you guys are Right pinky dad has supported her knowing about her preganency he loved her the way he loved Pinky and i like the Actor who plays that role
so my Vote goes to him

Thanks Preeto Ji😊
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

kuls at least we see him in the show, when did we last see uncle, months ago? They don't even show Geet talking to him on the phone let alone meeting face to face

Logic in such small small things go out of the window when it comes to GHSP CV's.....They look at only the  broad picture in a broader way
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sksg

I am totally with you. I will say he earned that right by agreeing to give Geet a second chance at life, and by standing by her at the toughest time of her life when even her real father had to abandon her.

Totally agree😊
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey what abt dev giving away geet
 ok ok don't😑😑😑😑😑😑
sorryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† actually i thought every one is getting soooooo emotional.
yes no one but pinky's dad ,he was the man who supported geet even after knowing her preg that too widout asking anythingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Awesome post Viji.... Wuld surely love it to be Pinky's dad 😳 But how about Dadi doing the Kanyadan...since she considers Geet as her daughter...😍

Cant wait enouf for the most awaited shadi on Indian Telly ❀️

Maneet rockkkkkkkkk
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously i was also thinking when she was confused about what to wear & she wishfully said Yahaan maa hoti toh.. felt really bad... but i wish Pinky's father will do her Kanyadaan it will be really nice.... love the topic
Cutee999 thumbnail
well said... pinky's father treated her as elder daughter....
he didnt ask her reason behind hiding the preganancy thing... that means he belives her sooooo much... and also he was very understanding ..... so i also think that Pinky's father is the only choice to do her Kanyadan.
misty85 thumbnail
Agree. pinky's father should do kanyadaan.
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: abd_20

Seriously i was also thinking when she was confused about what to wear & she wishfully said Yahaan maa hoti toh.. felt really bad... but i wish Pinky's father will do her Kanyadaan it will be really nice.... love the topic

Thanks Yaar...I know about the Confusion as to what to wear.....I too kinda felt bad...But i hope when the wedding week starts they show Pinky's father and his active participation.....