tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yes me too waiting for the moment
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kuls11

Very good choice....VIji...I think only...family she had in delhi is pinky and her DAD>....so pinky should be Maan saali....jhoote chura le uske....Dad should do kanaya dan.....BEST WISE SOLTUION

Hey Kulu Manali.....Yep Pinky could do the Jhoota Churaoing.....and Mr.Manchanda the Kanyadaan...Geet deserves every bit of happiness and support from her family in Delhi
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

I am totally, phully agree with you my tantrum sis, even i have mentioned somewhere that Pinky's father is best choice.....

CV's humari maang poori karo.....

Muniza

Poori karo poori karo
humari maang poori karoπŸ˜†......Geet deserves every bit of happiness and support from her family in Delhi
...Mr.Manchanda is the apt choice to do the Kanyadaan.
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sigma

thanks kuls, but it seemed like he was gonna be there for Geet but we have never seen him actually be there for her, he didn't even go to her engagement, I couldn't understand why, it made no sense

Hey Parm....Kaisi Ho....Kahan Ho????Long time yaar....As usual sirf Maaneet par concentrate karthe karthe they scrapped of all the nice and logically possible tracks.....
rickks thumbnail

Pinky's dad seems like a logical option but I would have liked personally to have been shown more bonding scenes between him and Geet, we have only a few scenes between them altho were good scenes and he seems like a lovely guy, I think the Cvs should have explored this track more, as you would have thought he would made sure he was there for Geet once he knew her story and about the pregnancy

I know yaar......Kithna acha lagtha...Ki when Geet was going through all the emotional turmoil of Dev-NT etc.....Mr.Manchanda was bought in to support Geet....be there for her
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkgeet

Totally agree with you guys.....Hope CVS read our posts.

Thanks Dear....
Yes CV's Read karo na PlsπŸ˜‰

rickks thumbnail

well if he is free that is good, i can't believe it was only October feels like such a long time ago πŸ˜†

but I want to see him involved in the wedding a lot more, i don't want him to randomly just appear on the wedding day. He should be there and involved in all rituals before the wedding.

Yes pls....let him be shown More often than just glimpses
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni19

RICKKS , I totally agree with you as Pinky's Dad was the first person to hit Dev with a danda , which actually Geet's real Dad should have done . 

Yes i totally agree...Very True😊
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oye My Viju new topic I LOve your Topics and you know that for me they are always in DEMAND

Okie now to main question Kanyaadaan you guys are Right pinky dad has supported her knowing about her preganency he loved her the way he loved Pinky and i like the Actor who plays that role
so my Vote goes to him

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes even i want pinky s father to do the kanyadaan...