Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Bride:GEET'S KANYADAAN-An emotional Moment

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Well with the Shaadi Season soon to hit TV....and our Fav hot Jodi Maaneet to tie the knot, along with all the other rituals.....Like Haldi,Sangeet,Mehendi and eventually shaadi....They must also include the ritual of KANYADAAN....and performing the rituals must be Pinky's Father.......

The emotions attached to the whole Kanyadaan Rasam will gel well with Pinky's Father doing this particular Ritual.....after having so many beautiful and affectionate Moments between Pinky's father and Geet....after the Level of understanding they share.....The love, care,warmth etc he has Given to Geet...the way he emotionally supported her when the Pregnancy Issue was out....the way he believed and addressed Geet as the Badi Beti etc....

In my opinion it definitely has to Be Pinky's Father

What say Guys???Aap sab ka kya khayal hai or do u have another choice???
Do comment😊

Love Viji
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
viji shishter....when i read ur title the first name that popped up was Pinky's dad's name...yes i would want him to that ritual!!!

Even despite of geet not being his real daughter....he has given her equal love as to what pinky his real daughter gets...

he understood her and stood by her when her real parents failed to do so!! He has every right to do this ritual...and it would be a beautiful moment....i think they should start showing him in the show now...don't ya think??

I loved his scenes with geet....he is great father
Crazy_Soha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well.. i think yes...!! Pinki s father should do the kanyadaan..!! 
If not i am really hoping MAAN surprises GEET by calling her realy PARENTS for the wedding..!! because he cares so much...
It will be a really emotional moment for GEET...!! :-)
:-)
I hope this happens... :-) 
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
YES I WANT PINKY's DAD MR. MANCHANDRA @ their wedding!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

He is such a wonderful and understanding character and is like a father figure for Geet πŸ˜›

I really hope he is invited to the wedding and  play the part of Geet's father during the rituals β­οΈ
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

viji shishter....when i read ur title the first name that popped up was Pinky's dad's name...yes i would want him to that ritual!!!

Even despite of geet not being his real daughter....he has given her equal love as to what pinky his real daughter gets...

he understood her and stood by her when her real parents failed to do so!! He has every right to do this ritual...and it would be a beautiful moment....i think they should start showing him in the show now...don't ya think??

I loved his scenes with geet....he is great father

Shivi meri jaanπŸ€—...

Meri One and only Towel Partner......Miss talking to you on the thread.......
😭

I totally agree with you on the part that"He has every right......." and also when her original Parents failed .....Kya Boli ti Shivi Bindaas....

and i also agree ki they should start to show him.....

i know Dadi,Ani,Adi,pinky,Pandey ji,Romeo,Manisha all are going to be there for her....But Pinky's Dad is somebody she connects altogether at a different level....Him being there would just be an amazing moment for her to cherish for life
😊

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazy_Soha

Well.. i think yes...!! Pinki s father should do the kanyadaan..!! 

If not i am really hoping MAAN surprises GEET by calling her realy PARENTS for the wedding..!! because he cares so much...
It will be a really emotional moment for GEET...!! :-)
:-)
I hope this happens... :-) 

I am not quite sure about the Real parents part...Kyuki all the actors are well occupied in some or the other show which is the most probable reason they are not bringing in the HP issue at all....But lets see😊
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rickks

Shivi meri jaanπŸ€—...

Meri One and only Towel Partner......Miss talking to you on the thread.......
😭

I totally agree with you on the part that"He has every right......." and also when her original Parents failed .....Kya Boli ti Shivi Bindaas....

and i also agree ki they should start to show him.....

i know Dadi,Ani,Adi,pinky,Pandey ji,Romeo,Manisha all are going to be there for her....But Pinky's Dad is somebody she connects altogether at a different level....Him being there would just be an amazing moment for her to cherish for life
😊

πŸ€—
yes Geet has maan, dadi, ani...ect ect
but having Pinky's dad there will be something more!!!😳
If they do show geet's real family...i still want Geet to give this right to Mr. Manchanda....in front of her real family!!!😳
they should know.....what they did
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: anju7777

YES I WANT PINKY's DAD MR. MANCHANDRA @ their wedding!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

He is such a wonderful and understanding character and is like a father figure for Geet πŸ˜›

I really hope he is invited to the wedding and  play the part of Geet's father during the rituals β­οΈ

Hey Anju...Long time yaar...and i equally agree......He must be invited and asked to do all the rituals a father is required to do at his Daughters wedding

rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

πŸ€—
yes Geet has maan, dadi, ani...ect ect
but having Pinky's dad there will be something more!!!😳
If they do show geet's real family...i still want Geet to give this right to Mr. Manchanda....in front of her real family!!!😳
they should know.....what they did

Bang On Yaar...Yes Mr.Manchanda must get to do the honours
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am totally, phully agree with you my tantrum sis, even i have mentioned somewhere that Pinky's father is best choice.....

CV's humari maang poori karo.....

Muniza