India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Bride:GEET'S KANYADAAN-An emotional Moment

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Well with the Shaadi Season soon to hit TV....and our Fav hot Jodi Maaneet to tie the knot, along with all the other rituals.....Like Haldi,Sangeet,Mehendi and eventually shaadi....They must also include the ritual of KANYADAAN....and performing the rituals must be Pinky's Father.......

The emotions attached to the whole Kanyadaan Rasam will gel well with Pinky's Father doing this particular Ritual.....after having so many beautiful and affectionate Moments between Pinky's father and Geet....after the Level of understanding they share.....The love, care,warmth etc he has Given to Geet...the way he emotionally supported her when the Pregnancy Issue was out....the way he believed and addressed Geet as the Badi Beti etc....

In my opinion it definitely has to Be Pinky's Father

What say Guys???Aap sab ka kya khayal hai or do u have another choice???
Do commentSmile

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 19 December 2010 at 1:32pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

xx_alisha_xxmkgeetvishruti.sirimanju_vip7preeti..love4maaneetManeet2cuteMANEET_BABYneha1779maaneet2010coasta_70bhakbhartifanCrazy_SohaArmu4evacharlie1950celestaeabd_20shivangi783ramita_nayalruslanabahanebhabhasksgmausam19bluedreamz953Ayesha05--Revv--DoJinAnu-Ananyaveil_of_rosesDesi_Girl1991Cutee999lovetheserialmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-rosette80AnjuMaanManiaceuphoricArushi.mechantefilleLavZlily_k25Ninelivesdrdee142ramaheshAsh1991Silentsoulmysterygurl1427sptrno--Nargis--SigmashaliSerenity_me_Invincible_rani-luckisuk19WeAimToPleaseMishtyShonablackb28misty85Infinitedreamsa2zahidbobby13rockstodayzstar

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
viji shishter....when i read ur title the first name that popped up was Pinky's dad's name...yes i would want him to that ritual!!!

Even despite of geet not being his real daughter....he has given her equal love as to what pinky his real daughter gets...

he understood her and stood by her when her real parents failed to do so!! He has every right to do this ritual...and it would be a beautiful moment....i think they should start showing him in the show now...don't ya think??

I loved his scenes with geet....he is great father

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953AnjuMaanManiacrani-luckisptrno

Crazy_Soha Senior Member
Crazy_Soha
Crazy_Soha

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Well.. i think yes...!! Pinki s father should do the kanyadaan..!! 
If not i am really hoping MAAN surprises GEET by calling her realy PARENTS for the wedding..!! because he cares so much...
It will be a really emotional moment for GEET...!! :-)
:-)
I hope this happens... :-) 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129mechantefilleAnjuMaanManiacrani-luckisptrnoMishtyShonamysterygurl1427misty85

AnjuMaanManiac IF-Rockerz
AnjuMaanManiac
AnjuMaanManiac

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
YES I WANT PINKY's DAD MR. MANCHANDRA @ their wedding!!!!!! Big smile

He is such a wonderful and understanding character and is like a father figure for Geet Tongue

I really hope he is invited to the wedding and  play the part of Geet's father during the rituals Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427sptrno

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

viji shishter....when i read ur title the first name that popped up was Pinky's dad's name...yes i would want him to that ritual!!!

Even despite of geet not being his real daughter....he has given her equal love as to what pinky his real daughter gets...

he understood her and stood by her when her real parents failed to do so!! He has every right to do this ritual...and it would be a beautiful moment....i think they should start showing him in the show now...don't ya think??

Shivi meri jaanHug...

Meri One and only Towel Partner......Miss talking to you on the thread.......
Cry

I totally agree with you on the part that"He has every right......." and also when her original Parents failed .....Kya Boli ti Shivi Bindaas....

and i also agree ki they should start to show him.....

i know Dadi,Ani,Adi,pinky,Pandey ji,Romeo,Manisha all are going to be there for her....But Pinky's Dad is somebody she connects altogether at a different level....Him being there would just be an amazing moment for her to cherish for life
Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoadoremevirgomysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_Soha

Well.. i think yes...!! Pinki s father should do the kanyadaan..!! 
If not i am really hoping MAAN surprises GEET by calling her realy PARENTS for the wedding..!! because he cares so much...
It will be a really emotional moment for GEET...!! :-)
:-)
I hope this happens... :-) 

I am not quite sure about the Real parents part...Kyuki all the actors are well occupied in some or the other show which is the most probable reason they are not bringing in the HP issue at all....But lets seeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_Sohasptrno

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Shivi meri jaanHug...

Meri One and only Towel Partner......Miss talking to you on the thread.......
Cry

I totally agree with you on the part that"He has every right......." and also when her original Parents failed .....Kya Boli ti Shivi Bindaas....

and i also agree ki they should start to show him.....

i know Dadi,Ani,Adi,pinky,Pandey ji,Romeo,Manisha all are going to be there for her....But Pinky's Dad is somebody she connects altogether at a different level....Him being there would just be an amazing moment for her to cherish for life
Smile

Hug
yes Geet has maan, dadi, ani...ect ect
but having Pinky's dad there will be something more!!!Embarrassed
If they do show geet's real family...i still want Geet to give this right to Mr. Manchanda....in front of her real family!!!Embarrassed
they should know.....what they did

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju7777

YES I WANT PINKY's DAD MR. MANCHANDRA @ their wedding!!!!!! Big smile

He is such a wonderful and understanding character and is like a father figure for Geet Tongue

I really hope he is invited to the wedding and  play the part of Geet's father during the rituals Star

Hey Anju...Long time yaar...and i equally agree......He must be invited and asked to do all the rituals a father is required to do at his Daughters wedding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjuMaanManiac

Go to top