Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr (Page 9)

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Beautiful... I started reading yesterday and thought will comment once i read all the chapters... Clap

Thank you jake bhai.. I'll post the next part later today..

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Kewl.. I'm sure ur fans are waiting for the awesm update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Aham: Good Morning pari.. I see that someone slept well..

Gopi who was now very shy tried to get off Aham but everytime she tried she fell right back on him. Taking advantage of the situation Aham wrapped his arms around Gopi and flipped so that now he was lying on top of her and Gopi kept starring at him in shock

Gopi: We have to get ready Ahamji..

Part 4

Aham looked at Gopi and pretended to sulk and said

Aham: And where's my good morning?

Gopi smiled cutely at him and said: Good Morning Ahamji..

Aham: You are so boring pari!

Before Gopi could respond Aham pressed himself against Gopi and kissed her passionately and they were both out of breath when he finally let her go.

Aham hugged Gopi and said: Now this is what I call a good morning.

Gopi was thankful that her face was hidden in Aham's chest as she knew she must be all red by now. Aham finally got up and helped Gopi up as well. He looked at her lovingly and said in a soft voice

Aham: Go and get ready pari.. I have kept the clothes I want you to wear today on your bed.

Gopi gave Aham a confused look and said: But today is Saturday Ahamji.. The offices are closed.. Where are we going?

Aham smiled and said: That's a surprise pari.. Now please go and get ready and we'll meet back here in thirty minutes.

Gopi just shook her head resignedly and went in her room to get ready. She was suprised to see a gorgeous dark red ghagra choli with matching accessories on her bed and thought maybe they were invited to a wedding or something. She started getting ready quickly as she knew Aham will start banging on the door as soon as he was ready.

Aham got ready quickly and waited for Gopi impatiently in the living room. He was very happy today was he really hoped Gopi liked his surprise. He did not rush her as he wanted her to take her time in getting ready as he wanted today to be special for her. He kept pacing back and forth and was so lost in his thoughts that he did not even notice when Gopi's bedroom door open.

Gopi was surprised to find Aham waiting for her in the living room instead of banging her bedroom door and asking her to come out as he usually does. She goes to him and stopped him and made him come out of his thoughts by holding his arm and turning him around. Aham was spellbounded when he saw Gopi. She looked like and angel which came straight from heaven to fill his life with love and happiness. Gopi blushed when Aham kept starring at her without saying anything and she said shyly

Gopi: Ahamji.. We should leave now..

Getting no reaction from Aham Gopi held his arm and said

Gopi: Ahamji..

Aham came out of his trance and smiled adoringly at Gopi and said

Aham: You are looking breathtaking pari..

Gopi smiled shyly said: Are we not getting late Ahamji?

Aham who finally realised that they were indeed getting late took Gopi's left hand in his and made her wear the most gorgeous engagement ring she had ever seen. Gopi was amazed that it fit perfectly on her finger and heart filled with love for Aham and she looked up at him with tear filled eyes and said

Gopi: Ahamji..

Aham held Gopi's face in between his palms and said in a soft voice

Aham: Shhh pari... I just gave you what was rightfully yours.

Saying so Aham kissed Gopi softly on her forehead and they both left for their destination. Gopi tried her best to make Aham tell her where they were going in the car but he remained tight lipped. Aham smiled when Gopi finally gave up and started sulking after a while and said

Aham: We are nearly there pari and you will soon find out..

Gopi continued sulking all the way and was surprised and even more curious when Aham stopped the car in front of the mandir. She turned to Aham and was about to ask him why they stopped here but she just shook her head and did not bother as she knew he will not say anything. They both got off the car and Aham covered Gopi head with her ghoongat and held her hand in his before and they both started making their way up the stairs. Once they reached on top Gopi thought that the place was decorated for a wedding and looked at Aham questioningly. Aham held Gopi's face in between his palms and said smillingly

Aham: Aaj hamari shaadi hai pari..

Gopi's eyes filled with tears of happiness and she smiled brightly at Aham thought how did she get so lucky and said

Gopi: You went to all this trouble for me Ahamji?

Aham wiped Gopi's tears and said: I can do anything to see you smile happily pari and I promise you I'll never let you cry again.

Someone coughed to get their attention and said: Can the wedding please start if you both are done with your public display of affection?

Gopi blushed deep red while Aham pretended to slap the young man who ran and hid behind Gopi and said

Man: Bhabhi please save me from Aham bhai..

Aham grabbed the young man's ears and pulled him from behind Gopi and said

Aham: Badmaash! Is this how I taught you to behave?

Man: Sorry Aham bhai.. Bhabhi please say something..

Aham: Pari this is prem.. I'll tell you more about this badmaash later or else we'll miss the auspicious time for the wedding.

Gopi smiled sweetly at prem before she followed Aham and they both took their seats in the mandap and the wedding began. Aham and Gopi vowed to fill each other's life with happiness and stand by the other for life no matter what while taking that saath phere. Aham made Gopi wear the mangal sutr and filled her maang with sindoor finally making her his forever. Gopi closed her eyes and savoured the feeling of being married to her Ahamji. She had never felt this content and peaceful before and she thanked God for sending Ahamji in her life.

Sorry for the very late and short update guys but I could not make it longer as I'm not feeling too well.. I'll try to post the next part soon..

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishygsimron...SoniaGhafoornavtindergmjudvruksmmaaneet93Aashna26..anisha..pallavisarkarpiyushibr2499trishaphana_yswasthiAgrata23nascoAnhdara13blueopalsaomom-tellyaddict-mitzi11sujji0609tina_1234

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Me...!!!
Awsome update Fiza di!!
Luved it!!!
Waiting for nxt!!
Update soon!!
Thnx for the PM.<3

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 25 December 2010 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged

saina01

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
awesome

saina01

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
very cute episode! you are very good. take care of your health.

saina01-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
fiza dont say short but short and sweet cant wait for the next chapter

saina01-tellyaddict-

Go to top