Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saina01

Wow.. Thank you for showering me with so many comments guys.. I'll try to post the next part tonight.. I have the whole scenario mapped out in my mind.. I just can't wait to pen it down..

and  I just cant w8 to read ur Penned scenario...
update Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Wow.. Thank you for showering me with so many comments guys.. I'll try to post the next part tonight.. I have the whole scenario mapped out in my mind.. I just can't wait to pen it down..

and I just cant w8 to read ur Penned scenario...

Will do it as soon as I get home tonight sweetie pie.. I'm working on the epilogue for ehsaas as we speak.. So you have two updates to look forward to today..

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged

and I just cant w8 to read ur Penned scenario...

Will do it as soon as I get home tonight sweetie pie.. I'm working on the epilogue for ehsaas as we speak.. So you have two updates to look forward to today..

okk..bole to ek ke saath ek free....
wowww....m excited now.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Nice concept do continue...Waiting eagerly... Clap

Edited by khansk - 20 December 2010 at 8:19am

saina01

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Aham smiled back at her and said: You don't need to thank me Gopi.. I'm just following my heart and I want you to do the same..

Saying so Aham kissed Gopi gently on her forehead and told her he was going to get ready or else he'll be late for work. Gopi looked at Aham's retreating back and sighed and thanked God for sending this angel in her life.

Part 2

When Aham comes out of his room after getting ready to go to work he notices Gopi setting the table with breakfast and he rushes to her and says

Aham: What are you doing Gopi? You are hurt and you should be resting. Sit down and don't move from here.

Gopi smiled sweetly at him and said: I'm used to all this Ahamji.. Please don't worry..

Aham sits down in front of Gopi and says softly while holding her hands and looking deeply in her eyes

Aham: I know you are used to working even when you are hurt but now I want you to be used to being pampered like a sweet pari.

Gopi has tears in her eyes and says: Lekin I'm not a pari Ahamji..

Aham wipes Gopi's tears and says: Of course you are.. you are my pari.. In fact I'll call you pari from now onwards and you sit right here while I'll get your breakfast.

Gopi smiled at him and said: I've already set the breakfast and I was just going to get some juice for you.

Aham was amazed to see all the nice food Gopi has made in such a short time and says

Aham: Wow pari! You made all this on your own so quick? I'm impressed! Ok you sit right here and I'll get the juice for you.

Saying so Aham went into the kitchen and came back with a jug of some a couple of minutes later and Gopi and also freshed up and joined him by that time. They had breakfast together and Aham kept praising her food while keeping an eye on Gopi to make sure she eats properly at the same time. After having breakfast Aham showed Gopi where everything was kept and also how to use some of the appliances and told her not to open the door for anyone and that he has the keys so he can let himself in when he comes back home. Aham also told Gopi to pick up the phone when it rings as he will call to check up on her during the day. Gopi smiled at him and assured him she will be fine. Aham finally left for work after giving Gopi a soft kiss on the forehead.

He could not stop thinking about Gopi and smile through out the day and all his employees were surprised to see their boss in such a good mood for the first time since they started working for him. Aham was always in such a bad mood that his employees doubted whether he even knew how to smile or not. Aham called Gopi every hour to check up on her and make sure she did not need anything. He had never cared about anyone the way he cared about Gopi and he had never been this protective towards anyone else either. He rushed to finish all his work so that he can go back home and spend time with Gopi.

While Aham was at work Gopi who could never sit still and do nothing tidied the whole apartment and made dinner for both of them. She was in the kitchen when Aham came home and she was so engrossed in her work that she did not even realise when he walked in. While on the other hand Aham was sighed resignedly when he saw how his apartment glowed and sparkled. He knew there was no point in telling Gopi to sit and do nothing as she is never going to listen. He kept all the bags he was carrying on the couch in the living room and followed the nice aroma which was coming from the kitchen. He leaned against the doorway and crossed his arms and looked at Gopi smilingly.

Gopi who had still not realised that Aham was home turned around after she finished cooking and nearly had a heart attack when she saw Aham in front of her. She put her hand on her chest to try and calm herself. Aham looked at Gopi seriously and said

Aham: I thought I told you to rest then what is all this?

Gopi looked at his nervously and said: Umm.. You also told me that I can do anything I want here and I really wanted to do something to thank you for helping me out.

Aham sighed and said: I love what you've done to the place pari but you also need rest. You know what? Since you will not take rest on your own I will work from home till you are completely fine so that I can take care of you myself. And please don't argue about this with me pari because I'm not taking any chances with your health ok?

Gopi nodded like an obedient child while looking at Aham with her doe shaped eyes. Aham smiled at her and led her to the living room while saying

Aham: Now come and see what I've got for you.

Gopi was shocked to see that Aham had bought her a full wardrobe of new clothes of all designs and colours. Her eyes filled with tears and she said

Gopi: I can't accept this Ahamji.. You have already done so much for me and I don't want to be a burden on you..

Aham's heart broke when he saw Gopi crying again and he took her in a hug to comfort her.

Aham: Shhh pari.. you are not a burden on me.. I'm doing all this because it makes me happy to see you happy and my heart breaks when I see you cry.. I want to give you all the happiness in the world and I'll always be there for you..

Gopi looked at him with full of innocence and said: You'll never leave me alone?

Aham kissed Gopi on her forehead and said: I'll never leave you pari.. I'll stand by you for life.. Ok now take this green sari and go get ready.. We are going to the mandir.

They both went to get ready and Aham came back to wait for Gopi in the living room. He started getting impatient when she did not come out of her room after thirty minutes. He waited for ten more minutes and he went and knocked on her door.

Aham: Are you ok pari? What's taking you so long?

Gopi opened the door and looked at Aham nervously and he was bowled away by her beauty. He knew she would look gorgeous in this sari but he had no idea he would be left speechless when he sees her. Gopi was ready in the sari and matching jewellery and high heels he had got her but she looked nervous.

Aham: What happened pari?

Gopi looked at him with pain filled eyes and said: Can I please wear something else Ahamji?

Aham gave her a puzzled look and said: but you are looking gorgeous then why do you want to wear something else?

Gopi downcasted her eyes and let the sari pallu she had wrapped around her fall and that's when Aham realised that Gopi wanted to hide her bruises and scars. Aham held Gopi's face in between his palms and made her look into his eyes and said

Aham: I still think you look gorgeous pari but I don't want anyone else to see your wounds as I know it will make you uncomfortable.

Aham wrapped a beautiful shawl around Gopi and covered all her bruises and scars and took her to the mirror. He stood behind Gopi still holding her shoulders and said

Aham: Now it's perfect.. What do you think pari?

Gopi looked into the mirror and knew that Aham meant that they looked perfect together. She blushed and gave a shy smile avoiding looking at him and Aham laughed happily at her reaction and they both left for the mandir.

After they finished praying Aham took Gopi to a bookstore and bought loads of stuff. On their way home Aham told Gopi that he had bought all that stuff from the bookstore for her as he will start tutoring her from now on as he did not want anyone to take advantage of her innocence. Gopi had always wanted to study and she was so happy that her dreams was finally coming true. She did not even realise when she stopped being shy and nervous infront of Aham and started chatting to him happily. Aham's heart swelled with happiness when Gopi finally opened up to him and promised himself that he will never let her go back into her shell again.

When they got back home Gopi was surprised to see a middle aged lady arranging all the clothes and accessories Aham bought her in the wardrobe in her room. Aham introduced the lady to Gopi as the housekeeper who was on leave to visit a sick relative and who had just come back. Aham also told Gopi that the lady whom he called kaki took care of him as a son for the past five years. Gopi smiled sweetly at the lady and took blessings from her and kaki was just overwhelmed as nobody had ever treated her with as much respect as these two kids were. Gopi forced her to take some rest as she has just come back and told her that she will make some tea for her.

Aham smiled and thought that he loved Gopi even more after seeing this side of hers. He froze when he realised that he had fallen in love with this sweet innocent girl. Aham closed his eyes and took a deep breath and let this feeling soak his entire being. He felt a kind of peace he had never felt before and he knew it was all because of Gopi. He wanted to marry her and make her his wife as soon as possible but he decided to wait till Gopi is fully educated and more mature to take her own decisions in life. He was not going to rush her no matter how hard it was for him to wait. When Gopi came back after giving kaki her tea she saw Aham still standing in the same spot as he was before in deep thought.

Gopi: You have still not freshened up Ahamji? Please go and freshen up while I heat up the food.

Aham smiled lovingly at Gopi and said: I think you've done enough work for today pari. You go freshen up as well and I'll serve dinner when we come back and I want no arguments.

Gopi sighed and went to freshen up as she knew there was no point in arguing with him. Aham set the table and they both had their dinner together while he made sure that Gopi ate properly. Nobody had ever taken care of her the way Aham did and Gopi already had a soft spot in her heart for him. She knew that he was not as happy and emotionally strong as he portrayed himself to be. She had seen a sadness in his eyes which she wanted to take away. He was a little child inside and she wanted to take care of that child in him. Gopi knows that Aham is the only one she can ever be this open with and this close to. She can never trust anyone else like she trusts her Ahamji and she knows in her heart that he will never break her trust.

That's it for today guys.. I hope you liked it..

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygsimron...SoniaGhafooresttynavtindermaaneet93tanya.dsouza..anisha..pallavisarkarAashna26tashi482lovvpiyushimunnihyderabadtrishapbr2499saomomvijayarvihana_yupasana.diyasweet cherryAnhdara13Dhabu89nascoswasthiblueopalmitzi11tina_1234-tellyaddict-Rafeal.Tarantallegra.lostatsea..Nafisa.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
fiza....m crying after reading this...
so sweeeeeet aham and innocent gopi......

this is just "TOO GOOD"

cant w8 for next part...

saina01

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

fiza....m crying after reading this...
so sweeeeeet aham and innocent gopi......

this is just "TOO GOOD"

cant w8 for next part...

Please don't cry sadhli.. I'm a romantic at heart that's why I write romance better than tortureLOL
I'll try to post the next update tomorrow..

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
ohhh dear... let me take a breath.... its AWESOME... really wonderful...
may there be no problems in this couples life

saina01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top