Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr (Page 22)

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
nice part...u updated after a long time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

nik25 Newbie
nik25
nik25

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
gr8 ff...pls update
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for disappearing again but I was really busy.. Here's the next part.

Aham dropped Gopi to the madir after breakfast and went to work after making sure that a driver was already waiting there to take Gopi home when she finished. Aham would never compromise with Gopi's safety no matter how busy he was. He would choose his wife's happiness and safety over a business deal worthed millions anytime without even thinking as he could not imagine his life without her.

Chapter 9

Gopi finished her prayers and was going down the steps of the mandir when she saw a lady about to faint. She rushed to the lady and saved her from falling and helped her sit on the steps and fed her some water.

Gopi: Are you ok maji?

Before the lady could answer her another lady rushed to them and said

Hetal: What happened Kolila? Are you ok?

Kokila: Ji motabhabhi, I'm just feeling a bit weak. I was going to fall but this girl saved me on time.

Hetal: Thank you so much beta. I don't know what would have happened if you were not here.

Gopi: Please don't embarrass be by apologising kakiji. Mera ghar paas mein hi hai. Please come with me so that maji can rest till she feels better.

Kokila: No beta, we don't want to give you any trouble.

Gopi: Please maji, I insist. My driver will drop you home when you feel better.

Hetal: She is right kokila. You need rest.

Kokila: Theek hai mota bhabhi.

They all left the mandir and arrived at Aham and Gopi's appartment and Gopi welcomed both Hetal and koki in and asked them to take a seat. She then made some tea and snacks for both of them and made sure kokila ate properly.

Gopi: How are you feeling now maji? Should I call the doctor for you?

Koki: No beta, I'm feeling much better now.

Hetal: We did not even ask you your name yet.

Gopi: Ji I'm Gopi and I live here with my husband.

Kokila and Hetal chatted with Gopi for a bit longer and they left when Koki was feeling a bit better. They were both very pleased to have met Gopi. She was like a breath of fresh air in their otherwise dull lives.

Kokila: Aaj Gopi se milkar bohot accha laga. I wish we had a daughter-in-law like her. Her in laws are so lucky to have her in their life.

Hetal: Sach Kokila. She was an angel in disguise for us today.

They both both got busy in their work at home agin but could not forget about Gopi.

Hetal: Kokila I think you should call Aham and inform him about baa's health. He will definitely forget his anger and come to meet her.

Koki: Ok mota bhabhi. I will call him tonight and ask him to come. Even baa was insisting that she wants to meet him.

Later that day when Aham came back from work he was upset to hear that Gopi invited strangers into their home when she was alone but Gopi pacified him by explaining everything that happened in detail and also said that she could never ignore someone who needs her help and he would have done the same thing if he was in her place.

Aham finally smiled and hugged her tight and said:

Aham: I just want you to be safe all the time pari as I can't live without you.

Gopi kissed Aham on his chest and said

Gopi: Nothing bad can happen to me as long as you are with me Ahamji. I trust you with my life.

When they were getting ready for bed Aham's phone rang and he grew silent all of a sudden and was lost in thoughts after he hung up. Gopi noticed that he was not his usual self. She sat next to him and held his hand in hers and said

Gopi: What happened Ahamji? Is everything ok?

Aham looked at Gopi with tear filled eyes and said

Aham: That was my mom Gopi. She said that baa is very sick and she wants to meet me. Baa wants me to go and stay with her for some days but you know how I feel about going there right? It's too painfull Gopi. I can't do this..

Saying this Aham lied down with his head on Gopi's lap. Gopi started running her fingers in his hair soothingly and said

Gopi: Whatever happened was in the past Ahamji. We should try to forget the past and live in the present. And since baa was not at fault then why is she being punished. I think you should go and stay with her for some days.

Aham looked at Gopi and said

Aham: I'm not going anywhere without you pari. You can pack our stuff and we will leave tomorrow. But remember pari, I'm going there only for you as I know how much you want to meet your in laws.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sakinatahseensidra34SoniaGhafoorajolieabhiyaakishu81shajnaii-neela-Savi_Skafarsk16hana_ydoc4eversweet cherrysaomomswasthimitzi11aamirkhanfan--HANISA---GayabCat-X.shmm

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
glad to see u updated this ff
it has been such a long time
great update
plz update soon
waiting to see the reaction of koki and hetal realising that gopi is in fact their daughter-in-law
kafa Goldie
kafa
kafa

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update. Been waiting for a long time. Please keep on updating regularly.
Sandy914 IF-Dazzler
Sandy914
Sandy914

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
wow saina!! SO nice you r back with the story :))thanks for the update.. i felt like u left the strory in b/w.. but no u r back wit hwonderful story line.. now Gopi met her in laws ,impressed them unknowinglyu.. now how will Kokil will feel by knowing Gopi as her DIL? i am sure she will be very happy..

thank you so much for contnuing... please update soonn
Agrata23 IF-Rockerz
Agrata23
Agrata23

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
hi..!very nice ff i read all the parts it is very nice...!i loved it..!cant wait for your next update..!
Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Sania, I just found this FF and I finished reading it all...This story is progressing along so beautifully. I love how your Ahem saved Gopi from that awful woman and now they are married and wow the last part...they are going back to MM...Cannot wait to see HeKi's face when they learn they are the lucky in-laws of the girl from the mandir...Please continue and could also pm me when it is updatedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever

Go to top