Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr (Page 20)

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I'm so sorry for disappearing on you al like this.. please marna matCry here's the next part.. I hope you like it as I'm quite rusty..

Chapter 8

Aham woke up with a smile on his face feeling very calm and happy. He sat on the bed and thought about all the happy moments he spent with his pari in these 6 months they've been married. He had never thought someone could love him to the extent of making him their whole universe. He felt like the luckiest person on earth to have such a caring and loving wife who showered love and affection on him selflessly and endlessly. He sighed contentedly while thinking about his lovely wife when she walked out of the bathroom and saw him lost in thoughts with a smile on his face. Gopi blushed knowing that her Ahamji was thinking about her again. She could not thank God enough for sending this angel in her life who loved her more than his life and was very possessive about her.

Gopi sat next to Aham on the bed and held his face in her palm to grab his attention. She looked at him with all her love in her eyes and a smile on her face and said

Gopi: Good Morning Ahamji

Aham's smile grew even bigger when he saw Gopi sitting in front on him on the bed. He pulled her on his chest and wrapped his arms around her and said

Aham: Good Morning to you too pari. But what's this? You know how I like to be wished in the morning right?

Saying so he captured Gopi's soft lips with his warm ones and kissed her deeply until she moaned and lost herself in him. They both came up for breath breathing heavily after sometime and Aham started dropping light kisses on Gopi's face and kissed her deeply on her neck leaving love bites on her silky skin. They both lost all sense of time while in each other's arms and Aham made sweet and passionate love to his lovely wife again.

After some time they were both resting in each others arms and breating heavily. Aham was caressing Gopi's back and she hid her face in his chest blushing like a new bride. Aham kissed her forehead softly and said in a chocked voice and teary eyes

Aham: Thank you for coming into my life pari.. I was like a machine before I met you and you made me live again.. you taught me the meaning of love.. I had lost hope that someone would ever love me for myself but you came and proved me wrong. You have showered so much love on me that I don't think I need anything else anymore.. Even if God asks me to make a wish I would say I already have everything I ever wished for in the form of my lovely pari.. I love you pari.. I love you more than my life..

Gopi smiled at Aham with tears of happiness in her eyes and said

Gopi: And you are my life Ahamji.. You are the reason I'm alive today.. You have given so much love that I have completely forgotten about my painful past.. Your love has made me so strong that I'm not afraid of anyone anymore as I know you will always be there for me.. to love me, to protect me and to take care of me for life..

Before Gopi could say anything else Aham hugged her tightly and held on to her as if his life depended on it. Gopi just hugged him back and kept caressing his back knowing that this was one of those days when Aham was missing his family but he would not say anything. Gopi was glad to be able to comfort him when she felt him relax in her arms and promised herself that she would reunite him with his family no matter what.

When Gopi felt him relax completely she kissed his cheek and said

Gopi: Go and get ready now Ahamji.. You have to drop me to the mandir before going to work and I don't want you to be late for your meeting..

Aham smiled at her lovingly and said

Aham: ok sweetheart.. anything for you..

They both used separate bathrooms to get ready in order to save time and not be late. When Aham walked back in the room fully dressed he saw his cute little wife strugling to tie the strings in her blouse which was otherwise backless.. Aham hugged her from the back smiling mischievously and said

Aham: Why do you even try to tie them yourself when you know that you'll have to ask me to do them for you in the end pari?

Gopi blushed and said: This is not fair Ahamji.. You've bought me only these kinds of blouses knowing fully well that I'll never be able to tie the strings myself..

Aham dropped a series of light kisses on her neck and said in a husky voice

Aham: That was the whole point of getting you these sweetheart as I want to help my wife get ready everyday..

Saying so Aham tied all the strings in Gopi's blouse and made her wear all her jewellery along with her sindoor and mangalsutra. Gopi still blushed like a new bride everytime Aham helps her get ready even though he has been doing this everyday since they got married and Aham simply loves seeing his pari going all red.

After getting ready they both walked out of the room together and went to the dinning table where Prem was already waiting for them to have breakfast. Gopi served both Aham and Prem before she took her seat next to Aham and they both fed each other from the same plate. Gopi used to feel very shy to eat like this in the beginning but she is now used to it as Aham refused to eat from a separate plate by himself.

Aham dropped Gopi to the madir after breakfast and went to work after making sure that a driver was already waiting there to take Gopi home when she finished. Aham would never compromise with Gopi's safety no matter how busy he was. He would choose his wife's happiness and safety over a business deal worthed millions anytime without even thinking as he could not imagine his life without her.

Ok that's it for today guys.. I hope you liked it.. Please don't forget to press the like button and comment..

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

jaz90pinklilliessakinatahseensimron...SoniaGhafoorneteche_csiri2006anuamuajolieJammonapearlieElizaKawadesisrockSmiley1279gmjudvsravz23shajnaiitanya.dsouzaaarushhJJ15_Precious_-neela-lovvrsk16Kavya.Ssinakevadhana_yshruthi2010soni4evaswasthiAgrata23sweet cherryRafeal.aamirkhanfansujji0609-JollyJabeen-Justlikethat1tina_1234X.shmm

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
fiza after such a long time. missed your story. great part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01-neela-

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
nice update it was very good...thanks for continuing...
plz dont make us wait for so long...update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
really nice update

saina01

rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
loved the update .thank you for updating it.missed this ff a lot.

saina01

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
wow, brilliant update!

saina01

X.shmm IF-Addictz
X.shmm
X.shmm