Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr (Page 15)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Wow that was awesome Fiza.... loved the sweet interaction between GoHem.... what Gopi in jeans....??? seems we are going to see Gopi in Giaa avataar..... eagerly waiting for that..... continue soon dear....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Waitinggggggggg plzzzzzz update soonnnnnnnn...........

saina01

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
lovely part

saina01

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
awesum part
gopi in jeans hmm ]looks like we are gnna see giaas avatar

saina01

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Part 7

Gopi woke up in Aham's arms the next day and snuggled closer to him. She felt sore all over and remembered how her Ahamji did not let her sleep at all the night before. Gopi blushed when she thought about everything that happened between them and felt happy that she was finally Aham's wife in the real sense. Aham who had been awake for a while now and had noticed Gopi waking up tightened his arms around her to let her know that he was awake as well. Gopi look up at him and Aham smiled lovingly at her and said

Aham: Good Morning Mrs Gopi Aham Modi.. Did you sleep well last night?

Gopi hid her face in Aham's chest and said shyly: Aapne kal sone kahan diya..

Aham kissed Gopi's forehead affectionately and made her look into his eyes before saying in an emotion filled voice

Aham: Thank you for coming in my life and making me the happiest man in the universe pari.. you really are an angel.. you have filled my life with peace and happiness..

Gopi's eyes filled with tears and she said: No Ahamji.. Thank you! I would not be here today if you did not save me take such great care of me.. You always say that I'm your angel but the truth is that you are my guardian angel who taught me to smile and love.. aapke bina main kuch bhi nahi..

Aham and Gopi hugged each other tightly promising to stand by each other for life no matter what happens. After sometime Aham loosens his embrace and looked at Gopi and said

Aham: I know you must be in pain and feeling sore.. You stay here while I run a bath for you..

Aham was gone before Gopi could protest and she lied back in bed and blushed remembering how gentle and patient her Ahamji had been with her the previous night. He treated her like a glass doll but come to think of it her had always treated her like this. She knew that according to him she was the most precious person in his life and he could go to any extent to protect her and make her happy.

When Aham came back his heart swelled with loved seeing his pari lost in thought and smilling to herself. He walked to the bed and picked her up in his arms without warning. Gopi shrieked and said

Gopi: Ahamji! I'll fall down..

Aham smiled at her and said: I'll never let you fall down pari.. Your bath is ready.. come on..

Saying so Aham carried Gopi to the bathroom while she kept starring at him lovingly with a beautiful smile of her lips. Aham placed Gopi gently in the bath tub and turned around to go when Gopi held his wrist and said shyly

Gopi: Are you not going to have a bath?

Aham knelt down and kissed Gopi's forehead lovingly. He then smiled gently at her while holding her hands and said

Aham: I'm going to take a quick shower and order some breakfast for us.. You take your time but come out before the water goes cold as I don't want you to fall sick..

Gopi smiled sweetly at him and nodded. While Gopi enjoyed her relaxing bath Aham showered quickly and ordered breakfast for both of them. When the breakfast arrived he set everything on the coffee table before going to get his lovely wife. Aham walked back in the bathroom, dried Gopi with a towel and wrapped her in a bathrobe before carrying her back to the room. He sat down on the couch with Gopi on his lap and they both fed each other breakfast. Aham was very happy seeing Gopi smilling and laughing freely and he promised himself to do everything in his power to keep her happy.

After breakfast they both got ready and went out to visit Paris the most romantic city in the world. Aham made sure they visited all the tourist attractions and had lots of fun during their stay in Paris. He took Gopi to various restaurants and made her try the French cuisine and she liked it a lot.

They both went on a cruise where Aham had organised for candlelight dinner for both of them. He gifted Gopi a red evening nigh gown with diamond jewellery and high heels and paced the room impatiently after getting ready himself wating for his wife. When Gopi opened the bathroom door and came towards him Aham was speechless and rooted to the spot lokking at his gorgeous wife. He thanked God that he had booked the entire restaurant for their dinner date as he did not want anyone else to see his wife in this dressed. She looked so beautiful she simply took his breath away. Gopi who was standing in front of Aham by now held his arm and smiled at him shyly and said

Gopi: Chalein Ahamji?

Aham snapped out of it and held Gopi's face in between his palms and said

Aham: You are looking so beautiful pari.. meri pari.. let's go before I lose control and keep you here all night..

Gopi blushed the same colour as her dress and they both went to the restaurant where all the arrangements for their dinner had been made. They both had a great time feeding each other and danced to the romantic music and later on Aham took his pari back to their room where he kept her awake all night.

Aham took Gopi shopping nearly everyday and by the end of their honeymoon they had four suitcases of new stuff for which they had to pay excess luggage at the airport. Aham did not mind as long as his pari was happy and he could do anything for her.

When they finally came back to India Prem picked them up at the airport and Gopi hugged him as soon as she saw him and said

Gopi: How are you prem? I missed you so much.. You did not have any problems did you?

Aham and prem smiled at each other seeing Gopi treating Prem like her son instead of her devar.

Prem: I'm absolutely fine bhabhi and there were no problems at all.. How was your trip? Did you enjoy yourself?

Gopi smiled and said: It was great and I loved it.. I'll tell you everything in the car..

Prem hugged Aham and they both got a bit emotional.

Prem: I missed you so much bhai..

Aham: I missed you too beta..

Gopi who saw how emotional both of them were tried to lighten their moods by saying

Gopi: Don't worry Prem we'll take you with us everytime we go on holiday now..

Prem who understood what Gopi was trying to do played along and said

Prem: sochlo bhabhi.. Mujhe kabaab mein haddi bane ka koi shauk nahi hai..

Gopi blushed and held Prem's ear saying

Gopi: Badmaash!

Prem winced and said: sorry bhabhi.. galti hogayi.. Bhai please help me..

Aham smiled and said: Sorry prem.. You dug this hole for yourself.. I can't help you..

Prem looked at Gopi with puppy dog eyes and said: Please bhabhi.. I'm sorry.. Acha I'll do anything you say..

Gopi pretended to think for a while and said: Anything I say? Ok fine I'll let you go.. I'll definitely hold you to your promise when the time comes..

Saying so they all made their way home..

Ok guys that's it for today.. I tried my best to make it romantic and I really hoped I cheered you up.. Don't forget to press the like button and comment..

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishygmfm81simron...SoniaGhafoornavtinderneteche_cBidaaifan09tanya.dsouzamaaneet93tashi482sahujapallavisarkarpiyushisns100lovvkafamadhu_sridharvaishali667_Precious_trishapevadhana_ysoni4evablueopalsaomomDhabu89swasthiAgrata23Anhdara13sujji0609mitzi11aamirkhanfan-tellyaddict-ANJ4ll-Shilpa-llRafeal.Preeti.xoX.shmm

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you Fiza, just fantastique Smile

Edited by evad - 08 February 2011 at 12:33pm

saina01

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged