Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr (Page 13)

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Aww.. I'm so sorry to keep you waiting but I get really tired by the time.I get home after work.. I'll update this weekend..

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Aham was sobbing like a child by the time he finished telling Gopi about his past and Gopi just held him to herself and soothed him until he calmed down.

Part 6

Gopi wiped Aham's tears and promised herself that she will do everything in her power to clear the misunderstanding between Aham and his family. She decided to let the matter go for now as he was still hurting and need some more time to heal. Gopi hugged Aham and said in a soothing voice

Gopi: I know you are very hurt Ahamji but please don't think about all this now. Today is the start of our new life together and I promise you that I will sooth all your wounds and fill your life with all the love and happiness in the world. I'll stand by you for life and support you no matter what.

Aham smiled lovingly at Gopi and said

Aham: I love you so much Gopi.. I have not felt lonely even for a single day since you came in my life.. I feel at peace when I'm with you and I trust you with my life..

Aham and Gopi suddenly heard prem cough to get their attention and they pulled away from the hug embarassed. Prem looked at them cheekily and said

Prem: If you guys are done with your public display of affection can we please have our lunch? Please have some mercy on this poor little boy.. I'm starving..

Aham: Poor little boy or the devil himself? Tu ruk abhi batata houn tujhe!

Saying so Aham pretended to chase prem and prem hid behind Gopi and said

Prem: dekho na bhabhi yeh Aham bhai is being mean to me..

Gopi: Why are you being mean to my devarji Ahamji?

Aham: What have I done? That's so not fair yaar! I got married but he is the one who got a partner in crime.. You should be siding with me..

Gopi laughed and said: Acha? Yeh to mujhe pata hi nahi tha?

Aham: Gopiiiiiii....

Gopi held her ears giving Aham the cutest puppy dog eyes said

Gopi: I'm so sorry.. I was just joking.. Let's go have lunch now.. please.. I'm starving..

Aham got a concerned look on his face and said

Aham: Why did you not tell me that you were hungry pari? Come on lets go eat something.

GoHem and prem enjoyed their lunch and continued chatting for a long time after they were done. Prem gave Aham an envelope and said

Prem: Here are your tickets Aham bhai.. I have arranged everything exactly like you asked me to.

Aham smiled at Prem affectionatey and said: thank you so much prem.. I'm giving you the responsibility of the business while I'm gone and remember I'm just a phone call away if you need me..

Gopi who was really sad thinking that Aham was going on a business trip said: Are you going somewhere Ahamji?

Aham who knew what Gopi was thinking smiled at her and said

Aham: Yes pari.. We are going to Paris for our honeymoon.

Gopi: But how can we leave Prem on his own?

Prem: Please don't worry about me bhabhi.. I'll call you if there is any problem.. Aur waise bhi mujhe kabab mein haddi bane ka koi shauk nahi hai..

Saying so Prem ran away laughing leaving a blushing Gopi behind before Aham would chase him away. Aham smiled at prem's antics and shook his head thinking that his little brother was hopeless. He took Gopi's hands in his warm ones and said in a loving voice

Aham: I promised myself that I will give you all the happiness in the world pari and that's what I'm trying to do.. Seeing you happy makes me feel happy..

Gopi smiled lovingly at Aham and said: And you are my happiness Ahamji.. I also promised myself that I will make you the happiest person on earth and if your happiness lies in taking me to Paris then I'll definitely come with you..

Aham hugged Gopi and said: thank you pari.. you are the best.. at least that kabab mein haddi will not be there to disturb us..

Prem who heard Aham shouted from the other room: I heard that bhai..

Aham shouted back: Shut up prem and learn to mind your own business..

Gopi gave Aham a reprimanding look and said: Ahamji! Stop being rude to my devar..

Saying so Gopi got up to leave but Aham held her hand and said

Aham: where are you going pari?

Gopi smiled and said: I'm going to pack Ahamji..

Aham got up and said: I've already packed sweetheart.. We need to get ready now.. Come on..

Saying so Aham picked Gopi in his arms and carried her to their bedroom. He put her down gently and kissed her forehead and said

Aham: Your clothes are on the bed.. You can use this bathroom and I'll use the one in the other room..

Saying so Aham took his clothes and left the room and Gopi went to take a shower before she starts getting ready.

Gopi was drying her hair with a towel dressed in a pair of jeans and kurti top when Aham walked into the room 15 minutes later. Gopi's eyes fell on him as soon as he opened the door and she kept starring at him as it was the first time she saw him dressed in jeans and long sleeved TShirt. She had never seen him so relaxed and happy before.

Aham walked towards Gopi smillingly and took the towel from her hands and started drying her hair. Gopi who was very surprised at this gesture of his started to protest by saying

Gopi: It's ok Ahamji.. I'll do it..

Aham: Shhh.. I want to dress my darling wife today up today.. You just sit here and relax..

Saying so Aham made Gopi sit near the dressing table facing the mirror and started drying her hair with the towel. When he was done he took the comb and started combing her hair lovingly. Aham then made her wear a light diamond necklace and matching earings. He then took a velvet pouch from his pocket and opened it to reveal the most exquisite bangle Gopi had ever seen. Aham looked at Gopi and said in a chocked voice

Aham: This bangle has been in our family for many generations pari and it has always been passed on to the first male child, the heir of the family to give to his wife. It was given to me by my dadi and kaki when I joined the family business and they told me to give this to my wife when I get married. I know I don't live with them anymore but it does not change the fact that you are a Modi bahu and by giving this to you I want to make you part of my family.

Saying so Aham made Gopi wear the bangle which was a perfect fit and made kissed her wrist lovingly. Gopi was very happy to know that Aham still loved his family even though he was upset with them and she knew that it will be difficult to make him forget everything and forgive them but not impossible. She kissed him on his forehead and hugged him tightly and said

Gopi: Thank you for making me part of your family Ahamji.. You have no idea what this means for me.. I have always craved for a family since childhood and you have granted my biggest wish by doing so..I now have a family to call my own even though we don't live with them..

Aham held Gopi's face between his palms and said in an emotional voice

Aham: You are perfect for our family pari and baa would have been so happy to have you as her bahu.. She would have loved and pampered you so much..

Gopi smiled at Aham and said: I'll think of this bangle as baa's blessings then and never take them off.. We should go now or we'll miss the flight..

They both stood up but Aham held Gopi's hand when she tried to move away. When she looked at him questioningly Aham smiled at her and said

Aham: You are not completely ready yet pari..

Gopi gave him a confused look and realised that she was not wearing sindoor when she checked herself in the mirror. She took the sindoor box from the dressing table and opened it but Aham stopped her and took it from her. Aham filled Gopi's maang with sindoor lovingly and said

Aham: I'll always fill your maang with sindoor when you are getting ready from now on pari..

Gopi smiled happily and hugged Aham before they both left for the airport to catch their flight.

Ok guys that's it for today.. This update was especially for jake bhai who asked me to update this FF.. Get well soon bhai.. I'm exhausted now and going to bed.. Please leave your comments..

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishygsimron...SoniaGhafoornavtinderneteche_cmaaneet93tanya.dsouzaNijagurlrockpallavisarkarpiyushibr2499crystal30trishaplovvhana_yevadSky23blueopalsaomomDhabu89MeetPremeerswasthiAgrata23ANJ4aamirkhanfansujji0609mitzi11-tellyaddict-Preeti.xo.Verity.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
ohhh such beautiful chapter... Shellz kaki and you are competing on tenderness i guess....

Simply beautiful

Write again soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Awsome part!
Luved it!
Waiting for next!
Update soon!
Thanks for the PM!

saina01

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Yay u updated! Lovely part! Thx babe!

saina01

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hey fiza, finally got a chance to read your FF.  I read all the parts in one go.  It is lovely.  Thoroughly enjoyed it.

saina01

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
That was a very nice one. Gopi in jeans? Let kokila see her once..lol.. Keep updating and we will play the game later..

saina01

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

@Jake - I thought the same thing... Gopi in jeans?  Made me smile...

Great up date dear!  Ah, new love...

saina01

Go to top