Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr (Page 11)

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
loved this one... saina.. waiting what will happen next.... though marriage is quite quick... and very much unpredictable... but still love way you have moved the story... pleasantly surprise..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01-tellyaddict-

desisrock Senior Member
desisrock
desisrock

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
That was super cute, Fiza!! Really  nice! Loved Ahem's little (eh...not-so-little) surprises - the engagement ring, the wedding, etc. Wow!! how amazing this Ahem is!! I hope Gopi makes him go and meet  his family! That would be lovely!!!

saina01-tellyaddict-

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Part 5

Prem drove Aham and Gopi back to the apartment where they were geeted by kaki (the housekeeper) who did the newly weds arti and helped Gopi with her ghar pravesh (sorry if i spelt it wrong guys). Aham held Gopi's hand and they both stepped in the house with their right foot and he smiled remembering the first day he brought Gopi home. They all sat in the living room for some time while kaki went back to the kitchen to finish preparing lunch. Gopi wanted to go and help kaki with lunch but Aham did not let her leave his side by saying that it was the most special day of his life and he wanted to spend every minute of it with Gopi.

GoHem and prem started chatting and Prem told Gopi that he is an orphan and he was living in an orphanage when he met Aham five years ago. Prem was just 16 years old and he loved to study but could not due to lack of money. He used to do small jobs and save the money as he would soon need to leave the orphanage as well. That's when he met Aham who took him under his wing and adopted him as his brother. Aham gave him all the love and care of a big brother and corrected his mistakes like a father would. He sent prem abroad for further studies and prem came back the night before.

Prem: Aham bhai took an orphan, a complete stranger under his wing in a world where our own family does not stand by us in our time of need.

All three of them had tears in their eyes by the time Prem finished telling Gopi about himself and Gopi's heart swelled with love for her Ahamji. She respected him even more and was very proud of him. Gopi looked at prem with affection and said

Gopi: How can you call yourself an orphan when you have got your bhai and bhabhi with you prem? We are your family and you will always be our first son. I don't want to hear the word orphan from your mouth again. Understood?

Aham who thought that they were all being too emotional tried to lighten the mood by saying

Aham: You better listen to her Prem as even your Aham bhai can't go against your bhabhi when she takes that tone.

Prem laughed and said: thanks for the advice bhai.. Let me go and check if lunch is ready.. I don't know about you two but I'm starving.

Aham wrapped his arms around Gopi as soon as prem left the room and Gopi rested her head agaist his chest and sighed contentedly and said

Gopi: I'm so lucky to have you in my life Ahamji..

Aham kissed Gopi on her head and said: I'm the lucky one pari.. You accepted me the way I am without asking me any questions about my past and my family.  You loved me for who I am and not for what I have.. You loved and accepted me as Aham.. You wanted to be with Aham while the whole world wanted to be with The Aham Modi.. You gave me all your love without ever expecting anything in return.. I love you so much pari.. Promise me you'll never leave me.. I'll be lonely again if you ever leave me pari..

Gopi made Aham lie down on the couch with his head on her lap and said soothingly

Gopi: I'll never leave you Ahamji but why are you saying this? You were very happy a minute ago then what made you so sad all of a sudden? Won't you tell your pari what the matter is?

Aham looked at Gopi like a lost child and said: I come from a very big and powerful family pari. The Modi family is the richest family in India and I'm the first male child of the family and also the heir of their huge empire. I have been loved and pampered by everyone in the family since I was born. Baa, Kaka, kaki, mom, dad, brother and sister all loved me a lot. I grew up thinking that love was more important than money for my family but I was so wrong. My kaka always dictated everyone's life and nobody ever said anything against him. I joined the family business when I finished my studies and made the business even more successful than it already was. I had everything a man could want, a loving family, money and success and I was just waiting to fall in love. I've always believed that God made someone special for me and was just waiting to meet her but kaka fixed my marriage with his business associate's daughter. Anita was everything I despised in a woman. She was disrespectful, cunning, stone hearted, a party animal and she always wore revealing clothes. I never liked her despite the fact that we kind of grew up together since our parents were business associates. My brother and sister felt the same way about her and we always avoided her as she was bad influence. The whole family was shocked when kaka anounced our engagement in a party and I could not say anything in front of all the guests and press. When I tried speaking to kaka after the party he blackmailed to accept this alliance by saying that he will make jigar marry Anita if I refused. I loved my brother too much to let kaka destroy his life by making him marry someone like Anita and I finally agreed to sacrifice my happiness for my brother. What none of us knew was that Anita had a boyfriend whom she wanted to marry and we were all humiliated in front of the whole world when she ran away with her boyfriend on the wedding day. I had never been so humiliated and angry before and I left my family on the same day. They gave me the biggest pain of my life and I can never forgive them for that. They should have listened when I told them the kind of girl she was. What hurt me even more was that everyone in the family did not approve of Anita except for kaka but nobody dared to voice their thoughts. I could not live there anymore pari.. That's why I left them..

Aham was sobbing like a child by the time he finished telling Gopi about his past and Gopi just held him to herself and soothed him until he calmed down.

Ok guys that's it for today.. The last two part were very important for the twist which is coming ahead.. Hope you liked it..

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subkrishygsimron...navtinderneteche_cBidaaifan09..anisha..tanya.dsouzapallavisarkarpiyushilovvtrishapsam1903sweet cherryhana_yswasthiAgrata23saomomaamirkhanfansujji0609mitzi11-tellyaddict-tina_1234

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
I lyk it.. Though Team ahemita is disappointed at Anita.. Whatever flashback is gud..

saina01-tellyaddict-

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
awesome....

saina01-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
thanx fiza ben....that was an awesome part.....
hmm....twist in the tale...waiting for it.....update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Awsome part Fiza di...luved it...finally Ahem told Gopi bout his past...I knew it woz Anita all along.
So whats the big twist??? Waiting 4 nxt part.

saina01-tellyaddict-

desisrock Senior Member
desisrock
desisrock

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Loved it!! Finally the suspense is revealed regarding the person who left Ahem at the mandap!!! Wow!! Awesome.....I hope Ahem can forgive his family and his Kaka for what they did to him.......I hope Gopi can help heal the wounds....eagerly waiting for the next part!! Awesome, Fiza!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

Go to top