Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Angel - Pt 9 - Pg 22 / 20th Apr - Page 5

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: saina01

I'm at work right now sweetie and its going to be a very busy day.. I'll have to wait till I get home tonight to update..
But the wait is going to be worth it as the next few parts will be full of GoHem..

matlab ke Sabra ka phal bahut hi meetha hone wala hai...
m w8ing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aham sooo niceeee.... Love it babe!!!
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: khansk

Aham sooo niceeee.... Love it babe!!!

Thank you.. I'm glad you liked it.. You can call me fiza..
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Gopi sighed and went to freshen up as she knew there was no point in arguing with him. Aham set the table and they both had their dinner together while he made sure that Gopi ate properly. Nobody had ever taken care of her the way Aham did and Gopi already had a soft spot in her heart for him. She knew that he was not as happy and emotionally strong as he portrayed himself to be. She had seen a sadness in his eyes which she wanted to take away. He was a little child inside and she wanted to take care of that child in him. Gopi knows that Aham is the only one she can ever be this open with and this close to. She can never trust anyone else like she trusts her Ahamji and she knows in her heart that he will never break her trust.

Part 3

Aham started working from home from the next day onwards as he wanted to make sure Gopi gets enough rest and gets better as soon as possible. The only thing Gopi insisted on doing was cooking and Aham did not have the heart to refuse this wish of hers. Gopi would wake up early every morning and  go straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast after taking a shower and doing her prayers. Aham who was not an early riser also got into the habit of waking up early and joining Gopi when she prayed. The more he got to know Gopi the more he fell in love with her and he knew she would make the perfect wife for him. After breakfast Aham would sit with Gopi and tutor her and he was amazed at how quick she learned everything he taught her. It was as if she had a photographic memory and she never forgot anything she learned. She even corrected him when he made mistakes sometimes.

It had now been six months since Gopi started living with Aham and she had blossomed under his love and care. She was now a fully educated and very confident woman who was not scared to voice out her opinion. Aham often took her to the office with him where she helped him out in his work and gave him bright ideas for his various projects. She was very dedicated to her work and she worked harder than all his other employees. She also accompanied him on dinner meetings with his important clients and they always praised her and thought it was an honour to meet such an intelligent and beautiful lady.

Gopi had changed completely during this short span of time but deep down she was still the same loving, caring, sweet innocent girl Aham brought home. She took care of all his needs and scolded him like a wife when he would do something wrong. Gopi fell deeply in love with her Ahamji without even realising it and she protects him against all harm. The sadness she used to see in his eyes has now been replaced by love for her. Yes are both aware of each others feelings as they don't need words to express themselves to each other. Their eyes speak volumes when they are in the same room and they both understand what the other wants without anything being said.

Aham lies on the couch with his head on Gopi's lap everynight after dinner and tells her every single thing about him. He pours his heart out infront of her everyday but he never speaks about his family. Even thought she wants to know about his family and the reason why he used to live on his own Gopi never asked him about it as she knows he will open up to her when he is ready. Aham would forget everything and just enjoy the feel of Gopi's fingers running through his hair and massaging his head. This was his favourite time of the day and the only time he felt at peace.

Now that Gopi was fully independent Aham thought that it was finally time for them to take their relationship to the next level but he was afraid that she might say no. He sat up facing Gopi and looked at her nervously. Gopi was surprised when Aham sat up all of a sudden as she always had to force him to go to bed while kept hugging her waist like a stubborn child. She then got worried when she saw the nervous look on his face. She had never seen him nervous before and she knew he has something serious to tell her. She looked at him with eyes full of love and said soothingly

Gopi: Is there something you want to tell me Ahamji?

Aham calmed down a bit hearing her soothing voice and nodded like a kid and looked at her with big innocent eyes. Gopi smiled at him lovingly and said

Gopi: What do you want to tell me?

Aham swallowed a lump and said: I want to tell you... No not tell you.. I want to ask you something...

Gopi: What can I give you Ahamji? Everything that I have was given by you.. I belong to you and my life belongs to you. I give my life for you if you ask me..

Aham held Gopi's face in between his palms and said in a chocked voice

Aham: Why pari? Why will you give your life for me? Is it to repay me for what I did for you?

Gopi's eyes filled with tears and said: It's true that you did a lot for me Ahamji and I used to respect you for that but I don't know when I fell deeply in love with you.. I did not even realise how or when it happened.. All I know is that I love you more than myself.. I want to take all your pain away and fill your life with happiness.. I want to shower you with so much love that you will forget all the bad memories of your past.. I want to make you the happiest man on earth..

Tears were streaming down Aham's face by the time Gopi finished speaking and said smillingly

Aham: I love you too pari.. you filled my life with love and happiness and gave me a sence of peace I never felt before.. You taught me to love and care.. You taught me to smile and laugh.. You taught me how to be happy with the smallest things in life.. You taught me to think positively.. You made me human.. Before meeting you I was just going on in life like a machine.. I was stone hearted and scared to love.. You taught me how to love.. You made me fall in love pari.. Will you please be mine for ever and ever? Will you please do me the honour of being my wife, soulmate, lover, best friend and the love of my life? Will you marry me pari?

Gopi who was sobbing by now said: Yes Ahamji.. I will marry you..

Aham pulled Gopi into a tight hug and they were both crying and laughing at the same time. He pulled out of the hug after sometime and kissed Gopi's tears away. Gopi closed her eyes and held her breath when she felt Aham drop soft kisses all over her face. When he finally kissed her lips she sighed and closed her eyes letting her Ahamji kiss her deeply and lovingly. When they both broke away after sometime Aham smiled mischievously at Gopi and she blushed and hid her face in his chest. Aham laughed happily and dropped a kiss on her head hugging her back tightly. They both stayed in each others arm and Aham realised that Gopi had fallen asleep in his arms after sometime. He smiled lovingly at her and lied down on the couch with Gopi wrapped safely in his arms and soon fell into a peaceful sleep as well.

When Gopi stirred the next morning she found herself wrapped around something soft and warm. She rubbed her cheek against what she thought was her pillow and made herself more comfortable. She froze when she felt skin against the side of her face and heard a heartbeat. She did not have to look up to find out who's heartbeat it was as she already knew. Gopi looked up and blushed red when she realised she was lying on top of Ahamji on the couch. Aham grinned at her and said

Aham: Good Morning pari.. I see that someone slept well..

Gopi who was now very shy tried to get off Aham but everytime she tried she fell right back on him. Taking advantage of the situation Aham wrapped his arms around Gopi and flipped so that now he was lying on top of her and Gopi kept starring at him in shock

Gopi: We have to get ready Ahamji..

I have to go now guys.. Sorry to keep you hanging..
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hasaya bhi aur rulaya bhi
behlaya bhi aur sataya bhi

wonderful sweet aapi... next one plzzz
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: saina01

I have to go now guys.. Sorry to keep you hanging..

Uh huh, right.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  You are probably cracking up at us all coming to the end, and can hear us screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO".  Darn you Fiza! ๐Ÿ˜†

Loved it!
..anisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
both parts were wonderful......luved it how Gopi told Ahem that she luvs him...it was cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
btw update soon
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awsome Fiza!!!
Just luved it 2 the core.
Gopi nd Ahem confessed!!!
Thnx 4 such a cute update.
Waitinggggggg 4 nxt asap.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fiza ben.....how can u do this..???
how can  stop at this point..??

yaha sab shruthi se inspire hokar suspense writer ban gaye hai..........plzzzzzz next part soooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it fiza...
waiting for next part..
this ahem is too cute...โค๏ธ