APPEAL TO SONY: Jassi Jaisi.. sequel - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I can do anything  to see manda/janda back on screen
so I want jjkn sequel..please Diya listen to us 
Originally posted by blyton

I request the Moderator to allow this thread on this forum, since the JJKN section was archived long ago, and we have no other means of reaching the channel. If Sony officials have even a one percent chance of visiting this forum to gauge public reaction, they will at least look at this thread. Moreever, JDJ and JJKN have two things in common: Sony and Mona Singh.

We, the die-hard fans of the show Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, earnestly appeal to the channel and producers to launch a sequel to the show soon. It's popularity has not dented in the years since it ended; rather, the number of videos that are uploaded on Youtube and still more that are requested are testament to its undying appeal. Recently, it also won an ITA Milestone award. It has also been nominated for the BIG Star TV show of the Decade. Armaan-Jassi have been nominated by SET India itself for the India ne bana di jodi awards.

I request all fans of the show to put in their appeals in this thread. We don't know if this will reach the people we want it to, but it is up to us to make the effort.😊

Mere Dil ki baat kedi.... WANTED Sequel of JJKN!!! Smile
me too would love a sequele to jassi with apu back on screen as armaan sir hai....hum to bus armaan sir se tabhi se pyaar kiye jaa rahe hain.....
Have made an online petition....please sign it so we can send it so Sony.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jjkn/

Have made an online petition....please sign it so we can send it so Sony.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jjkn/

thanks Anjali, I have done so.πŸ˜ƒ
I would love a sequel..! m0na is wasting her acting talent by 0nly hosting!
done.. hope it does bring out some positive results :))
If you notice, I have added the link to the petition in my siggy so that whichever section on IF I post in, it gets noticed. I request all of you to do the same, if you can....no compulsion. 😊
JJKN was my favorite show in that time and in the first year of JJKN I never missed a single episodes of it.

It would be great to watch the sequel of JJKN but frankly saying I dont want the same star again. May be some fresh face with the same flavor.

I request the Moderator to allow this thread on this forum, since the JJKN section was archived long ago, and we have no other means of reaching the channel. If Sony officials have even a one percent chance of visiting this forum to gauge public reaction, they will at least look at this thread. Moreever, JDJ and JJKN have two things in common: Sony and Mona Singh.

We, the die-hard fans of the show Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, earnestly appeal to the channel and producers to launch a sequel to the show soon. It's popularity has not dented in the years since it ended; rather, the number of videos that are uploaded on Youtube and still more that are requested are testament to its undying appeal. Recently, it also won an ITA Milestone award. It has also been nominated for the BIG Star TV show of the Decade. Armaan-Jassi have been nominated by SET India itself for the India ne bana di jodi awards.

I request all fans of the show to put in their appeals in this thread. We don't know if this will reach the people we want it to, but it is up to us to make the effort.😊

Agree with you...πŸ˜› And one reason for me watching JDJ is Mona😳 I am her big admirer... Wish there cudbe Jassi-2, or still I am happy watching Mona in JDJ