Other Shows
Other Shows

14 Dec 09/Epi 62 Bairi Piya

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Hello amigos..... here goes.....

Note: im posting this here as our own forum is locked Cry....... but as this epi is in sync wiv the ones that follow i thought it will be better 2 have it in 1 place n ovcourse idea courtesy Sobia Big smile 

Epi starts ov frm previous 1....... Amoli is running down the stairs very afraid....... looking bac every so often 4 DV n bumping in2 the stairs n banisters.......... n then still looking bac wiv her hair covering her face she walks on n bumps in2 a woman ie Shobna n falls down.....DV cums as well following Amoli n is super duper shocked.......kyon ki chori pakdi gayi..........caught red-handed right ...n Shobna shouts Hey!!! R u blind or wot?? Cant u see ??......... now lets pause 4 a sec coz there r 2 things which i dont get?? 1st in the previous epi DV was shown 2 be at Amoli's heels right behind her n in this epi he doesn't cum until she has reached the main door??Confused N the 2nd but important thing Amoli was shown 2 stop mid-way coz she sees Shobna standing at the door-way waving her bag n all n so does DV see her n epi ends then y suddenly does she not see her n bump in2 her??ConfusedConfused Its not consistent at all ......... neways who am i 2 find nooks huh........D'oh  

Amoli quickly grabs her feet n cries save me plz ..... he.....he ......... save me....... n Shobna trying 2 get her of her feet says wot r u talking...... n then looks up n sees DV who realises wot a stunning state he is in LOLLOL i mean that his kurta is unbuttoned n he sheepishly  holds the ends 2gether LOL........ she looks away then bac at him n he says Shobna u?? She realises the situation n says majaye now i dunno exactly wot that means im guessing having fun!!!...Amoli looking frm DV 2 Shobna confused..... shobna  says till now wot u did at the tedki n now ur doing it openly in the haveli eh!! She looks at Amoli wiv fake pity n then goes down n says ur choice is good thakur jus chose the wrong place n den grabs her betel leaf box of the floor n puts it 2 Amoli's chin who is tembling n shivering in fear..... n says hope ur not hurt n den laughs wildly......... getting up......... 

Dv very sick n fed up of this delay n obstruction Ouch....... now while Shobna is laughing like a hyena ROFL walkie talkie vegetable cums running  wiv a danda (stick) n says Malik i tried 2 stop her but she didn't listen........ DV shouts firmly Radhe go frm here...... walkie talkie vegetable looks down n sees Amoli n 4 a sec he even sees the pathetic n terrible state she is in Cry........ Amoli holds out her hand 2 call him n her eyes r clearly calling 4 help....... DV still shouts Radhe go....... still walkie talkie vegetable is looking n after DV's final call he goes n AMoli shouts NO! Aghhhhh u no this is a tym wen i really feel like taking that danda n whacking this walkie talkie vegetable wiv it Angry........ 4get a hubby any man seeing a woman in such a state wud hav helped right she was calling out 2 uDeadDead....... but i guess the fear of beatings n DV is so gr8 any humanity is dead in him......... Ouch

DV now asks shobna wot r u doing here.??? She replies wot kinda ques is that?? 4got im ur choice u only had brought me 2 this house as the younger DIL......... or shall i remind u?? U no the 1st tym i heard that i was like nooooooo dont tell me Shobna is another 1 of DV's victim ...... that he did the same wiv her like the other village girlsOuch........ she says 2 Amoli wots ur name......woteva hav u heard of the saying cutting ur foot wiv an axe well our thakur saab is so sweet..... she says sweet really spitefully LOLLOL...... that he stepped on the axe itself so he brought me here...... neways i am the younger DIL of this family so i can go n cum wen eva  i want n spit........ she is about 2 spit on his face but decides not 2 Tongue n spits on the floor ........ gross Ouch....... n says spit newhere....DV again very very sick either of her or the delay she is causing or both LOL love his expression the face he pulls is amazing Clap....she adds i came 2 see Chandana's sangeet (music function) but wot do i see that thakur saab is singing is another song........ wot a gr8 double meaning lineClapClap........ she then smiling says sing sing n leaves.......

B4 she goes Amoli holds her n says wait my huuby walkie talkie vegetable went atleast u stay..... Shobna says wot Radhe is ur hubby...... ur so lucky 2 have such a hubby who doesn't fulfil the duties of a hubby otherwise my...... leave my story ........ she says 2 DV wot games u play DV sindoor kisi ka aur suhaag raat ksis aur ki (some1's vermilion n sum1 elses 1st night)...... she says 2 Amoli wot eva happens DV always eyes other women........ n again tries 2 leave...... but Amoli again holds her bac saying stay bac save me..... now Shobna angry says y shud i help who r u 2 me?? DV very satisfied at hearing this...... she continues who eva enters this haveli has 2 loose her honour has 2 be ruined ....... her destiny is fixed..... regardless of her being married or not.......  n she pushes Amoli who falls 2 the floor..... she says thakur lock the door frm inside incase any1 else cums in .......... grins n leaves........ Amoli shouts wait!!

Shobna walks out 2 see walkie talkie vegetable very calmly guarding..... n says a terrific line..... aaj wafadaari mein tune kuto ko bhi pichey chod diya (2day u have surpassed dogs in loyalty)...... wot a destiny this haveli has both master n servant r shameless...... walkie talkie vegetable as usual says meaning???D'oh She says nothing jus guard the haveli strictly so no 1 enters ok .......

Cut 2 DV who bends down n grabs Amoli's hair n says wot did u think she will save u?? He shouts get up!!! N he grabs her arm n pulls her up n drags her 2 the room.......  i m surprised the strength wiv which he is grabbing her arm n pulling her her arm is still attached 2 her bodyShocked.Ouch...... neways he drags her 2 the bedroom n throws her on the bed n says now who will save u frm me??? Now I will do jus as i want....... do catch his pure lust n greed filled expression very well depicted Clap...... he again unbuttons his kurta n pulls off her saree front piece n NA NANA plays n this tym i think its an insult 2 this spectacular tune 2 play it now Ouch...... he takes of her nose-ring which im sure u all know signals she is about 2 loose her virginity......  n then oh do i have 2 write more Disapprove...... well gotta do wot u gotta do...... so he rapes her n we r shown the closed door n we hear Amoli's scream........ Amoli in all this doesn't move or utter a word except that scream........ a shivering scene but u have 2 praise both actors for delivering such a fabulous performance aesthetically n not making it look cheap or fake.......... ClapClapClap

walkie talkie vegetable apparently hears her scream n is about 2 go in but Shobna stops him saying where r u going inside?? If u go then u will be beat so stay here n guard n leaves......... DV really shud have that room made soundproof dont u think??Embarrassed Wink If he knew this is his new tedki then he shud have done that wen he initially hijacked the room 4 walkie talkie vegetable n Amoli's 1st night that way atleast walkie talkie vegetable or any1 else wudnt be thinking otherwise...... I have lost my sanity ova this epi sorry ignore me!!! WackoWacko

Cut 2 Shobna entering Madhura's home....... she looks around waving her bag n a waiter sees her n asks who r u?? N she says u shudnt ask such rubbish questions 2 beautiful women so like a good boy leave my way n she hits him wiv her bag ROFL........ its hilarious the hitting .... n beautiful woman Ermm. yea sure y not ROFL......... she then spots her family who also see her ......... she walks 2wards them n says sasuma pranam (greetings MIL) n I jus love her way of saying pranam......the woman doesn't even bend 2 touch her MIL's feet but throws her bag at her knees...... neva have i seen such a style of taking blessings...... awesomeThumbs Up ROFL....... she says atleast giv me blessings that way ill feel like a married woman coz ur son's..... but Urmi cuts in saying u took long in cuming........ she replies i was cuming but by mistake i entered another function n wot can i say wot games were being played..... 

Urmi then introduces her 2 Mrs Holmes n Dipsy...... n Shobna's jus nods at them....... isn't she 2 good..... she says 2 Mrs Holmes i know ur son well...... his car doesn't have any breaks right?? She is shocked n Shobna adds i mean its good not 2 have breaks in the car of young age....... right?? ....... yeh Shobna to Madhura is amma ya guru nikli na?? She beats Madhura hands down wiv her 1 liners...... she is her master....... Mrs Holmes replies ur much more than i have heard of u...... n Shobna replies yea well it takes 1 2 recognise 1 ........ Mrs Holmes u need 2 take tuitions frm Shobna she is jus superb LOLLOL......... she adds the game im playing ur the guru/master of them ....... wow she is so humble n  modest innit ROFLROFL....... n 4 the 1st tym Mrs Holmes is speechless ShockedLOL n leaves.........

Shobna asks where is DV ...... Urmi says he is not feeling well his head is hurting shall i call him??? She says no then ill get a headache ROFL...... she then asks where is Radhe?? Urmi replies he is at home wiv his wife so they can spend tym wiv each other...... n do catch the look of fake shock on Shobna's faceClap........ she says really?? Hmmm that y this function is so boring...... now if the artist is guarding then who will do the act?? An outstanding line ClapClap........ Urmi says meaning?? Shobna says nothing such a dry function no dance ill show u how its done.......  

So Shobna dances 2 morey piya frm the movie Devdas....... n i must say is a damn good dancer...... neways all disguted at her dance maybe coz as the DIL of the haveli she is dancing.... she dances 4 about 4mins n then scene cuts 2 haveli.........

Black beads of Amoli's mangalsutra (wedding chain) r all scattered ova the floor...... n Amoli is shown in a pathetic state Ouch...... she looks 2 see her nose ring on the side of the bed...... n DV is shown buttoning up his kurta in front of the mirror indicating he's done Dead.....if u think of this epi n now that we know the truth of later epi's poor DV....coz it must be soul tearing 4 him that he wasnt the guy 2 cut the ribbon but that walkie talkie vegetable beat him 2 it Wink LOLbut then i guess it jus shows his lust did turn 2 love in the end  ...bac 2 the screen... Amoli gets up picks up her saree n cries terribly holding on2 her saree.......CryCry

Cut 2 next morning at haveli....... Door opens n Amoli is shown in a dishevelled state in the darkness...... she looks up ......... extremely pale n ghost-like like all her energy n happiness have been drained frm herOuch....... awwwwwww i do pity her n her state CryCry........ Shobna walks in n goes down beside her smirks n says Amoli ur glowing ....again gross r u blind woman??Dead.... i know the secret of ur beauty......last night wiv Thakur..... Amoli eyes widen n she looks at Shobna n shakes her said n says no...... Shobna says oh stop it!! N gets up n says Amoli i welcome u in this new world...... im very happy 2day 2 see u in this state....... very very happy......... coz wen eva a woman is ruined by the hands of a thakur im the most happiest person........

She then says see i 4got in my happiness y i came....... ur love rival has called u down 2 have breakfast....... she then comes beside Amoli n says wot r u looking at ?? dont act as if u dont no?? My elder sister-in-law....... the same mad woman who u pretend 2 call sasuma sasuma (MIL MIL).... the way she says sasuma is ridiculous.ROFL....... ur love rival...... even she doesn't know wot a snake she is caring 4...... who has already bit her relation..... come on now wipe ur tears n come ...... she forcefully grabs the curtains n wipes Amoli's tears...... wot a woman.Dead.... n drags her up.... Amoli keeps saying no no n shaking her head........... Shobna says wot no no....... its very important that u eat n drink at proper times coz till this thakur wants this is wot will happen wiv u every night........n u need energy 4 that dont u also courage 2 face the world...... so u need 2 eat....... so come down n celebrate n she stops as she spots sumthing......

She puts Amoli's hair bac n sees a mark on her neck n thinks of it as a love bite n touches it n says wots this?? Amoli goes in2 flashbac......n Shobna says looks like sum1 had lots of fun eh!! N Amoli says no shaking her head...... n she grinning says now come on change ur saree n tie ur hair or else every1 will tease u like me ok....... still grinning she leaves n Amoli still shaking her head n Epi ends........

So So...... do i need 2 say anything....... again like the prevous epi........ mixed reactions......... is DV's "love" limited 2 this night (BTW disregarding the epi's 2 come..... jus thinking of this 1)......... was it really jus lust n not love........ on the other hand he has always said he wants Amoli by hook or by crook so shud i or shud we be surprised?? wasn't this coming anyhow n they had a deal...... As u can see confused at the mo........ConfusedConfused

As 4 preformance both SK squared have done a spectacular job..... one a cruel ruthless lover who really wants his physical desires fulfilled n one  helpless damsel in distress let down by her own stupid hubby n the world......... i dont have enuf words 2 decribe how well they have portrayed these characters n wot a marvellous job they did in this epi esp......ClapClapClapClapClap

n coming 2 Shobna really good dialogues n dialogue delivery superb acting by Ashwini really gave us some hilarious lines n acting wiv her gestures.......  but wot a brutal character no feelings at all heartless really .......but they do say a woman is a woman's worst enemy........Ouch

Oh n sorry 4 such ghastly details about this epi Embarrassed......... u no wot scene im talking about....... but since i have promised 2 do detailed updates cant help it......

Enjoy Wink

Edited by PreciousPri - 19 December 2010 at 12:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Priya u r aweeeeeeeeeesomeClap,i really appreciate ur effort and i was surprised to see my name in the start ov update,so IOU and will comment on this 1 tooWink
n then looks up n sees DV who realises wot a stunning state he is in LOLLOL i mean that his kurta is unbuttoned n he sheepishly  holds the ends 2gether LOL
Dv is too good while holding ends of Kurta and a bitEmbarrassedEmbarrassed too.he was in a hurry so forgot to button his kurta.thx God they wer stopped in the house by shobna otherwise Dv might be in the same state on open roadLOLstill running after amoli.Embarrassedand radhe running after both ov them wid stick in handAngry
4get a hubby any man seeing a woman in such a state wud hav helped right she was calling out 2 uDeadDead....... but i guess the fear of beatings n DV is so gr8 any humanity is dead in him......... Ouch
exactly tht's the extent ov his inhumanity and dumbness
Dead
DV again very very sick either of her or the delay she is causing or both LOL love his expression the face he pulls is amazing Clap
i can onlyLOLLOLLOLat Dv and shobna,both were made for eachother wen it comes to torturingWinkbut both wer Clapat the same
now Shobna angry says y shud i help who r u 2 me?? DV very satisfied at hearing this
yeah u r so rite and i'mShocked,how come he can be so mean but he'sAngryAngry
 i m surprised the strength wiv which he is grabbing her arm n pulling her her arm is still attached 2 her body
he is very harsh with amoli,he doesn't knw that girls are handled wid careEmbarrassed
do catch his pure lust n greed filled expression very well depicted Clap
well ican say onlyClapBtw sharad aka dv has been very successful in showing his lust for amoli.
he again unbuttons his kurta n pulls off her saree front piece n NA NANA plays n this tym i think its an insult 2 this spectacular tune 2 play it now
u knw what wen i first watched this epi,although very distrubing to watch,wen i heard this BG score at this moment,i realised immeadiately that it won't be rape scene as this tune holds only true for true true love not lust.
Day Dreamingit was an indication at that time.Winkand
i really appreciate the way u've described the scene but i'm soAngryat dv.
DV really shud have that room made soundproof dont u think??Embarrassed Wink If he knew this is his new tedki then he shud have done that wen he initially hijacked the room 4 walkie talkie vegetable
ROFLROFLadore ur vocabulary,also add amoli was dv's imaginary wife and dv was her proxy on the first wedding nite(as Radhe sent him inDead)
shobna was the highlight ov this epi,although i hated her getup and outfit Deadbut she was amazing wid her actingThumbs Upher behaviour wid every1 wasClap
She says no then ill get a headache ROFL
ROFLshe's really fed up of dv.
n do catch the look of fake shock on Shobna's faceClap
ClapClapStarperformance by shobna.
coz it must be soul tearing 4 him that he wasnt the guy 2 cut the ribbon but that walkie talkie vegetable beat him 2 it Wink LOL
LOLsee that's y i say dv,the character has corrupted our minds,amoli is not a shopping mall or a hotel so no ribbon cutting ceremonyROFL
says Amoli ur glowing
now i really hate ShobnaAngryAngryAngrytoo cheapDead
Sharad,Supriya and Ashwini were too good,i agree to u whatever u said in the end.

Edited by swfer - 20 December 2010 at 7:26am

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

Priya u r aweeeeeeeeeesomeClap,i really appreciate ur effort and i was surprised to see my name in the start ov update,so IOU and will comment on this 1 tooWink
Awwwww shuks u really making me Blushing........ab aur kitni tarif....... about ur name hey i cant take credit 4 ur idea now can i ?? Wink........ IOU more coz wivout u n every1 else's comments my updates woudnt be worth anything Embarrassed

n then looks up n sees DV who realises wot a stunning state he is in LOLLOL i mean that his kurta is unbuttoned n he sheepishly  holds the ends 2gether LOL
Dv is too good while holding ends of Kurta and a bitEmbarrassedEmbarrassed too.he was in a hurry so forgot to button his kurta.thx God they wer stopped in the house by shobna otherwise Dv might be in the same state on open roadLOLstill running after amoli.Embarrassedand radhe running after both ov them wid stick in handAngry
He is EmbarrassedEmbarrassed any man wud be 2 see another woman seeing him like that...... bechara pyar main kya haal hoga hain ROFLROFL............ same state in open road ........ur 2 good Clap ROFL i wud have loved 2 see that wiv every in villager thinking wot the heck is going on ShockedConfused LOLLOL n yea gadha wud be after wiv his danda wiv i wish Shobna wud have pulled n hit him Angry

4get a hubby any man seeing a woman in such a state wud hav helped right she was calling out 2 uDeadDead....... but i guess the fear of beatings n DV is so gr8 any humanity is dead in him......... Ouch
Dead
I really wanted 2 whack him wiv that danda .....AngryAngryseriously ......ur right his inhumaninty n dumbness DeadDead

DV again very very sick either of her or the delay she is causing or both LOL love his expression the face he pulls is amazing Clap
i can onlyLOLLOLLOLat Dv and shobna,both were made for eachother wen it comes to torturingWinkbut both wer Clapat the same
Ditto!!! LOLLOL its like rab ne bana di jodi Thumbs Up......... both were ClapClap
now Shobna angry says y shud i help who r u 2 me?? DV very satisfied at hearing this

He is mean...... when has he not been ConfusedLOLLOL........ he has always been the brutal thakur n we love him 4 that i mean his performance not his deeds but weneva his lust comes on screen with no heart incolved thats when we feel AngryAngryAngry

i m surprised the strength wiv which he is grabbing her arm n pulling her her arm is still attached 2 her body
he is very harsh with amoli,he doesn't knw that girls are handled wid careEmbarrassed

Ya esp gaon ki chori Big smile

well ican say onlyClapBtw sharad aka dv has been very successful in showing his lust for amoli.

Very very tru Thumbs Up extremely successful...... hats of 2 sharad really....ClapClap it was definitely one ov those main tujhe khaacha chaba jaon aur dakkar bhi na loo shots EmbarrassedLOL

he again unbuttons his kurta n pulls off her saree front piece n NA NANA plays n this tym i think its an insult 2 this spectacular tune 2 play it now
u knw what wen i first watched this epi,although very distrubing to watch,wen i heard this BG score at this moment,i realised immeadiately that it won't be rape scene as this tune holds only true for true true love not lust.
Day Dreamingit was an indication at that time.Wink

Really........ that is really good genius ClapClap i was 2 busy getting angry at DV n feeling sorry 4 Amoli 2 realise that Ouch.......
and

Thank ya Big smile......... it was really difficult 2 write let alone see it again....... i wanted 2 be less ghastly in terms of details but had no choice ...... n thanx again 4 ur appreciation Hug

DV really shud have that room made soundproof dont u think??Embarrassed Wink If he knew this is his new tedki then he shud have done that wen he initially hijacked the room 4 walkie talkie vegetable
ROFLROFLadore ur vocabulary,also add amoli was dv's imaginary wife and dv was her proxy on the first wedding nite(as Radhe sent him inDead)

Muchas Gracias amigo Embarrassed ROFL........ i will do Tongue coz it was like walkie talkie vegetable going 2 vote but realised i cant so tells Amoli not 2 worry darling i have nominated a proxy n its my Malik LOLLOL ur brilliant Sobia Clap.........adding he will be my proxy DeadDead

shobna was the highlight ov this epi,although i hated her getup and outfit Deadbut she was amazing wid her actingThumbs Upher behaviour wid every1 wasClap

Agreed ......

Absolutely ..........ROFLROFL

Yup ClapClapClap jus loved her

coz it must be soul tearing 4 him that he wasnt the guy 2 cut the ribbon but that walkie talkie vegetable beat him 2 it Wink LOL
LOLsee that's y i say dv,the character has corrupted our minds,amoli is not a shopping mall or a hotel so no ribbon cutting ceremonyROFL

ROFLROFLHe really has ,..........n im telling u we r jus gonna get worse n improve on being as corrupted as we can n naughty as we can ROFL...... u wiv me on that ??Wink LOL...... shopping mall or a hotel so no ribbon cutting ceremony....awesome ClapROFLROFL

says Amoli ur glowing

Gross i tell u DeadDead

Sharad,Supriya and Ashwini were too good,i agree to u whatever u said in the end.
They definitely were ........ClapClapClap n thanks a lot once again ........oh n i will reply 2 ur comments 4 the other epi's soon....... coz i need 2 get started on the update EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but i will do so soon .......believe u me
Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
thank you preci for ur update and side comments as always terrific i can't stop laughing dear ROFL

PreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Awwwww shuks u really making me Blushing........ab aur kitni tarif....... about ur name hey i cant take credit 4 ur idea now can i ?? Wink........ IOU more coz wivout u n every1 else's comments my updates woudnt be worth anything Embarrassed

He is EmbarrassedEmbarrassed any man wud be 2 see another woman seeing him like that...... bechara pyar main kya haal hoga hain ROFLROFL............ same state in open road ........ur 2 good Clap ROFL i wud have loved 2 see that wiv every in villager thinking wot the heck is going on ShockedConfused LOLLOL n yea gadha wud be after wiv his danda wiv i wish Shobna wud have pulled n hit him Angry

Dead
I really wanted 2 whack him wiv that danda .....AngryAngryseriously ......ur right his inhumaninty n dumbness DeadDead

Ditto!!! LOLLOL its like rab ne bana di jodi Thumbs Up......... both were ClapClap

He is mean...... when has he not been ConfusedLOLLOL........ he has always been the brutal thakur n we love him 4 that i mean his performance not his deeds but weneva his lust comes on screen with no heart incolved thats when we feel AngryAngryAngry

Very very tru Thumbs Up extremely successful...... hats of 2 sharad really....ClapClap it was definitely one ov those main tujhe khaacha chaba jaon aur dakkar bhi na loo shots EmbarrassedLOL

Really........ that is really good genius ClapClap i was 2 busy getting angry at DV n feeling sorry 4 Amoli 2 realise that Ouch.......
and

Thank ya Big smile......... it was really difficult 2 write let alone see it again....... i wanted 2 be less ghastly in terms of details but had no choice ...... n thanx again 4 ur appreciation HugdoubleHugHug

Heart

Muchas Gracias amigo Embarrassed ROFL........ i will do Tongue coz it was like walkie talkie vegetable going 2 vote but realised i cant so tells Amoli not 2 worry darling i have nominated a proxy n its my Malik LOLLOL ur brilliant Sobia Clap.........adding he will be my proxy DeadEmbarrassedthank ya

Agreed ......

ROFLROFLHe really has ,..........n im telling u we r jus gonna get worse n improve on being as corrupted as we can n naughty as we can ROFL...... u wiv me on that ??Wink LOL

i don't mind at all and we all r in the same boatLOL

...... shopping mall or a hotel so no ribbon cutting ceremony....awesome ClapROFLROFL

says Amoli ur glowing

Gross i tell u DeadDead

They definitely were ........ClapClapClap n thanks a lot once again ........oh n i will reply 2 ur comments 4 the other epi's soon....... coz i need 2 get started on the update EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but i will do so soon .......believe u me

don't worry about the reply,wenever u've time,u can,shoo shweet ov uTonguei believe u

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

thank you preci for ur update and side comments as always terrific i can't stop laughing dear ROFL

Ur most welcome hun Big smile....... thanks a ton 4 ur appreciation n as always im thrilled 2 see u enjoy the updates n my comments Wink

Savitha0101

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PreciousPri

in green Tongue

Dead

and

Thank ya Big smile......... it was really difficult 2 write let alone see it again....... i wanted 2 be less ghastly in terms of details but had no choice ...... n thanx again 4 ur appreciation HugdoubleHugHug

the same 4 u as well hun ........thank u Blushing

Heart

Muchas Gracias amigo Embarrassed ROFL........ i will do Tongue coz it was like walkie talkie vegetable going 2 vote but realised i cant so tells Amoli not 2 worry darling i have nominated a proxy n its my Malik LOLLOL ur brilliant Sobia Clap.........adding he will be my proxy DeadEmbarrassedthank ya

Ur welcome Wink

Agreed ......

ROFLROFLHe really has ,..........n im telling u we r jus gonna get worse n improve on being as corrupted as we can n naughty as we can ROFL...... u wiv me on that ??Wink LOL

i don't mind at all and we all r in the same boatLOL

Good good LOL Oh we definitely are in the same corrupted boat that cud sink out of shame any moment ROFLROFL......... n big happy corrupted n naughty family LOLLOL......... we're 2 gud EmbarrassedLOL

...... shopping mall or a hotel so no ribbon cutting ceremony....awesome ClapROFLROFL

says Amoli ur glowing

Gross i tell u DeadDead

don't worry about the reply,wenever u've time,u can,shoo shweet ov uTonguei believe u
I will reply 4 sure ....... thanks 4 giving me the lee way....... coz i need it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n me happy u believe me........ u got my back Wink..........

Edited by PreciousPri - 21 December 2010 at 7:43am

Savitha0101

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index