Uravugal Dec 20-24: update on pg1 & Discussion!

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Aishu.

ithu thaan Mami(mama) velai Panrathu by Visalam.  Che. Too bad.

It is Mugs not vasu (Too many serial - too many names - I think all confusing na)

I definitely think Chittu and Mugs will not divorce. Have a feeling Swetha's ex hubby will come back(that Ram guy from TMS). lets see.
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
Yes Migan.....it is not Vasu but mugs......Poor aishu is doing too many stuff single handed......in so many sections...plus other promos etc.....

Thanks aishu for stepping in for Nithya...among your busy and stressful schedule daa!!! I really appreciate.......!!

Migan thanks for understanding about the situation......!!
Sumi thanks for starting picture updates for the month of december  maaa......!! I really appreciate it....Thanks a million!!
That is the spirit.......
Aishu, thanks da - ayyayya Ayyappa, Vasanthi villi aaga pOraangalaa??
Visa aunty , dengappa, enna scheming??? Aishu, no sweat - I have
written Mugs a few times in Omni update and corrected as Vaasu -
Ore face, 100 serial...what to do?? 😉
Thanks Aishu for the updates. (Tuesday)

Now I get it Vasu from Chellame I guess, which I never watched - I thought Vasu from TMS  - So many serials and same face different names - Rombbbbbbbbba confusion thaan.

vasanthi's Erichal is expected - I do hope she understands about her brother and her position.

Some thing sure is going on between Swetha and Mugs.
I guess Swetha will be Mug-Chitu's vaadagai Thai....carrying their child nu???? what say makkals?

Aishu....irundaalum...inda Vasu...Mugs...kuzhappam oreh kuzhappamaagathaan ullathu....!!! damaal....damaal....
Thanks aishu...

"V" la name start senja villi aayidanum nu rule pola..

Visalam...now vasanthi...

Thanks Aishu.

This Ranjani is causing trouble to Gowri by constantly calling her. Won't she think of some other way of meeting her. Why are they doing this Valikappu? More trouble.
Thanks for the updates

Mug Sweta realtion moving to new level.

as Atina says i too feel that Sweta will be Mug-Chitra vadakai thai.
but that won't solve the problem. Visa will chase Chitra after Sweta delivering baby.