India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

ze rishtey awards

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i was so excited for todays awards,but it totally ignored rmj actors.even d dance part was cut,dey dint show mona and anukalp dance,nor deir speech. i understnd priyal ha been replaced, but d dance,rehersals were done by d whole cast. i am disappointed by zee tv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma-

-salma- Goldie
-salma-
-salma-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
yes Sweety me too was waiting for the ZRA but i was shocked when they cut the dance  ... hate zee tv 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
r u serious? WOW!! they really cute the dance in India..they dnt usually do tht.. :(
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
ya dey did.i am so upset wid zee or whoever who did it.i know dey dont want to hype priyal and nishant jodi but dey just  gave secondary treatment to d show.no offense to any1 but other shows actors were given much importance,i agree d top 3 shows of d channel deserve imp, but other shows wich r not tat great in tam rating were also given importance.
i guess cause replacement of priyal it happened,but i guess d replacement shl hav been dne before d awards ceremony or after sum weeks.
KhaLidaH Goldie
KhaLidaH
KhaLidaH

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
dam u zee tv, i was so looking forward to their couple dance and very poor editing most of the zra seriously shame
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Thats so not fair. I really wanted to see them dance. Replacement or whateva, they really shudnt have done that. Very upset.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index