India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

we miss kmh on weekend

ArjuhiFan Groupbie
ArjuhiFan
ArjuhiFan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hey guys what's up??missing kmh na?Unhappy em also missing kmh like hell...i think kmh should come in weekend also...em thinking a lot abt 2marrow episod what will happen next?Questionn dis thinking is making me crazy..if kmh comes on weekends also we dont hav 2 think 2 daysUnhappy for kmh...
what u guys think abt kmh coming on weekend also???plz share ur feelings...here...
                         karanika n kmh rocks
                                 sakunHeartHeartHeart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

poo25LuvmayurmaneetGURASH14Kudi_NextDoorAllwaysindianPraniishinyclassicAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibz

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Unhappymisss KMH and or most beautifull jodi so muchhhhhhhhhhh ...weekend ab achha lagt hi nai heyn...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFanGURASH14Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hey Sakun....me to missing KMH2 like hell....Cry...these 2 days r tortureous widout dem...esp wen imagine dnt bother giving new promo's...AngryOuch...or esp wen the days go so long...Ouch....and abt tomorro's epi....i think arjun and arohi will both b drunk..BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing....and they mite have a cute fight....Embarrassed...be4 they confess...Day Dreaming....well i hope that happens..Tongue...bt i dnt mind..Wink...as long as it's a mindblowing arjuhi scene...HeartBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFanGURASH14

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Heey Yaar ..Hug....Missing Kmh2 And ArjuHii Like Hell Cry
lLooove Theem Soo Muuch Heart & Hoope To See Many Cuute Scenes Between Them Tomorrow And F0rever Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFanGURASH14

XennaKhan09 Newbie
XennaKhan09
XennaKhan09

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

I wanna see KMH on weekends as well.  But poor Karan and Kritika won't get enough rest.  I want them healthy and well rested.  :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFanGURASH14Anjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
me too  miss watching kitani on weekend..
 i enjoyed watching Omnibus of Kitani ..saturday afternoon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFan

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
yeah miss  KMH a lot in the weekend but u know sabar ka phal mith ahota hain and also we shouldnot expect so much from karan and kritika ,,,if the show comes on weekends KK wont get any free time but will have to do a lot of hard work for us,,,

ArjuhiFan

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
hi sakun :D sorry for posting late, was tied up with other works.

yup i too miss KMH a lot during weekends, and m missing it very much even right now. But that's ok. We need to catch up on other works also na.I wudnt want KMH to come during weekends, poor KMH team hardly get any time to relax, even working on Sundays. Imagine if it came on weekends too what wud their state be? So its better to let them relax and enjoy, and  as far as we are concerned, we can always come here together and discuss about it whenever we miss it or watch the repeats on youtube, VMs and also SBS videos. so problem solved :D

ArjuhiFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index