Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40 (Page 9)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Sarah...u took my breath with this Update.....
*We can imagine NHQ as 10000000000000000000% here......top few buttons undone and Hoooooottttttyyyyyy Aham*
it was Gopi there with shaky hands and here m typing with my shaky hands just by imagining what u wrote......

lovely........looking forward to next.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJbr2499

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

*We can imagine NHQ as 10000000000000000000% here......top few buttons undone and Hoooooottttttyyyyyy Aham*
it was Gopi there with shaky hands and here m typing with my shaky hands just by imagining what u wrote......

@bold -- yes it is. Thanks for putting things in perspective for me.Wink

LoveMJ-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

this was esp for u and me........Wink
m officially AD...Aham Diwani here and now m not alone......hv u also....Wink
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Dont 4get me!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
@ Sadhli - you bet I amCool 
@Sarah - We have our priorities rt my dearBig smile

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khansk

Dont 4get me!!!

how can we forget u dear,....u are giving us Daily Aham Dose....
but we are at same boat if its abt Aham.....arent we...???

LoveMJbr2499

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged

@ Sadhli - you bet I amCool 
@Sarah - We have our priorities rt my dearBig smile

i cant doubt it at any cost...Wink

br2499

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Ok so the lovely couple have entered the kitchen and Gopi is on cloud 9 while Aham is having some crazy hot ideas in his head about Gopi but is controlling himself for he wanted Gopi to be ready and fully at ease. So scene here is where aham is really close behind Gopi and he notices that she is having trouble washing the remaining dishes then Aham gets an idea and decides to help... Here's the next part... Enjoy Darlings!!!

Part 5

Aham took in the sweet scent of Gopi and placed both hands on her shoulders which made Gopi shut her eyes tighter. By now Gopi had totally forgotten about the dishes and is still holding the plate which seems to be vibrating. His hands then travelled down her slender arms, caressing it and started washing the remaining dishes. He rested his head on her shoulder and started rubbing his nose and cheek on the bare part of her shoulder. Gopi was leaning on the sink while Aham was leaning on her. It was a very sexy position and any onlooker would blush at the sight. Once the dishes was done, Aham lightly touched his lips to Gopi's ears and then whispered huskily,"ho gaya," Gopi raised her shoulder slightly as it felt ticklish. Aham knew that if he didn't stop touching Gopi now, he wouldn't be able to controk himself and end up being more than affectionate. He left Gopi and took a large step bacwards and said, " lagta hai sab ho gaya, ab sone chalein? ( looks like everything's done. Shall v go sleep now?)." A blushing Gopi, eyes downcast then turned, smiling shyly and nodded. Aham turned off the lights, took Gopi's hand and gently led her up the stairs.

Once they reached Gopi's room, Gopi was surprised to find that Aham walked straight into the room. Innocently thinking that he had forgotten, Gopi reminded him, " ji woh... Yahaan mein soti hun ( umm... I sleep here)" Aham again looked at her lovingly and smoothly replied " mein jaanta hun lekin mein tumhare saath sona chahta hun ( i noe but i want to sleep with you). Gopi was shocked at his bluntness. She then said " aap ke kapre..." indicating to him about changing to his kurta. Again Aham caught her off guard by replying, "tum meri biwi ho na? To koi baat nahi, kapre baghair so jaun ga, ( u r my wife right? So nvm i will sleep without my clothes)" He said it as if him sleeping with Gopi without any clothes on was the most natural thing in the world.

Saying that, Aham left Gopi's hand and started unbuttoning however he knew taking off his pants would make Gopi extremely uncomfortable so he decided to leave that on. Gopi's eyes were already downwards but she didn't know what to expect. Aham pretended to have some trouble unbuttoning so he said to Gopi, " jaanu zara madad karna nikal hi nahi raha ( sweety pls help me, its not coming out). Now Gopi was in for a double shock, her Ahamji just called her jaanu and was expecting her to unbutton his shirt!!!

Sorry sorry sorry for the short part... Will try to make next one longer. Anything to edit? Do tell...

To be continued...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygraninarayanesttyarchanadamaniaAashna26ruksmPINKY04sunshine33ElizaKawabr2499choti_ranisaina01upasana.diyahana_yswasthiroops82Anhdara13saomom-tellyaddict-ANJ4--HANISA--.Verity.

Go to top