Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40 (Page 7)

ruksm Senior Member
ruksm
ruksm

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Read all the 3 parts..Bahut accha laga..Immensely talented writers in this forum.

Looking forward to ur next part..
ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruksm

Read all the 3 parts..Bahut accha laga..Immensely talented writers in this forum.

</div>Looking forward to urnext part..
<div>ClapClapClap

Hehe Embarrassed thanks...

-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.dsouza

omg....! dt update was truely awesome..!!!! plzzz continue soon...!

Glad u liked it! Thx!

-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Ok babes and hunks ( if there are any guys around) so Aham has finally came down to earth, apologised and accepted Gopi and Gopi is continuously thanking her kanhaji and going with the flow as she did not know when this dreamworld of hers would end...

Here's part 4... Enjoy!!!

Gopi couldn't take Aham's stare anymore. The intensity of his stare was making her go weak in her knees. She quickly turned, picked up the tray and briskly walked to the kitchen. The shyness and nervousness in Gopi was killing Aham. He wanted her even more now. He blew out the candle and followed Gopi into the very messy kitchen. Gopi was shocked to see the kitchen in such a state as she was very sure she cleaned it up. But she soon realised that her Ahamji had came in and got food for her. She couldn't help but smile at how Aham did certain things. If she or Mani were to heat up the food, it would have only taken at most 5 minutes and no mess. But here, her perfectionist husband took 20 minutes and a whole lot of mess.

Gopi started cleaning up, not aware of Aham in the doorway. She thought hw might have gone to bed. She was extremely happy and said out loud to herself, "pyar na sahi, magar khyal to rakhte hai na. Bas yahi kafi hai(he may not love me but he cares for me. This much is enough...)". Aham's heart swelled hearing this. She was so simple, just little things like this made her so happy and he knew it was time he confessed. He watched and observed Gopi's every move, every time her hair swished, he felt like running his hands through them. Every time her pallu moved and he caught a glimpse of her stomach, he felt like trailing his fingers over the soft flesh. His eyes travelled further up and he found 2 round eyes looking back at him. He was caught. But he did not move. He still leaned against the doorway, arms crossed staring at her with a slight smile playing on his lips and a twinkle in his eyes. Gopi immediately looked down and stuttered "ji aap woh... aap tha-thak gaye honge aap jayiye mein saaf karti hun ( u must b tired, u go n i'll clean up)," Aham just said "nahi,", walked in, and sat on the kitchen counter. By now, only the dishes were left and Gopi proceeded to washing them but her mind was on Aham who was facing her back. What was he doing? Was he staring at her? What was he thinking?

And true enough Aham was staring at her although he vowed that he would be affectionate first and then passionate no matter how much self- control it would take, wild ideas of what he would do with his shy and nazuk(delicate) Gopi was running through his mind. When he saw that only a plate and a glass was left in the sink, he got to his feet and started walking towards her very slowly. Upon hearing the noise from behind, Gopi turned and found her Ahamji still not changed from the previous description ( imagine him really hot here like how i have described him during the previous scene, top few buttons undone etc etc) walking towards her ever so slowly. She quickly turned and said a prayer to kanhaji and continued washing but failed because her heart was beating so hard, it threatened to come out of her chest and not to forget her hands that were shaking and refusing to cooperate. By now she could feel Aham's hot breath on her neck an although she could not feel him, she knew that he was very close behind her. Gopi closed her eyes in anticipation, forgetting about the dishes. Aham noticed Gopi's shaky hands but now instead of being angry with himself, he felt satisfied for he knew it was out of nervousness and not fear. Oh how he loved her! Another thing which amused him was the fact that Gopi would not be able to wash the remaining dishes in this state and he knew just what he had to do...

To be continued...

Sorry frens i noe its quite slow and we are still at the same night but pls do comment and of course for the comfort and respect of all members, if there is anything you would like me to edit, do tell me.... Loves!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygraninarayanneteche_cesttyAashna26ElizaKawasunshine33sanjalibr2499roops82swasthiAnhdara13-tellyaddict---HANISA--ANJ4

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
oops... dil gopi ka nahi dear mera baith jaayega.... if you stop there
please update soon.. it was wonderful

Edited by upasana.diya - 21 December 2010 at 6:30am

-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Oh dear! Seriously, is this where you stop?Disapprove I am half way through making dosas for my family and came to read this and you stopped at this place. If my family is upset with the rest of my dosas it is on you now.Stern Smile

Very good writing. But update soon.

-Bee.

-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Oh dear! Seriously, is this where you stop?Disapprove I am half way through making dosas for my family and came to read this and you stopped at this place. If my family is upset with the rest of my dosas it is on you now.Stern Smile

Very good writing. But update soon.

-Bee.

Oh God..Broken Heart. will definitely update soon and the next update is dedicated to my dearest BeeHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diyasaomom-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

oops... dil gopi ka nahi dear mera baith jaayega.... if you stop there
please update soon.. it was wonderful

nahi nahi kissi ka dil nahi baithne wala...bohot jald update kar lungi...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diya-tellyaddict-