Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40 (Page 4)

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desisrock

Really good update, Sarah!! Please do continue!! It is what keeps people like me who are disappointed in the serial going!! Thanks for your efforts!

Thanks for your encouragement... Definitely gonna continue Wink it's ppl like u hu make it all worthwhile... Hugs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

sarah dear....
it was "A Delicious Update"...
loved it.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks sooo much that was generous of you really! Hugs!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khansk

sarah dear....

hugging u back...
plzzzzzzz update next part soon....cant w8
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

wonderful update dear... thank you
waiting for the next part

Yup working on it... Thanks for the support! Tongue

-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged

sarah dear....

hugging u back...

Ok stay, updating now...

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged

sarah dear....

hugging u back...

Ok stay, updating now...

oohhhh wow...u are granting my wish...m here only not even blinking my eyes for the next update
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Saathiyaas!!! Loved all the comments, please jab tak meri story khatam ho jaye tab tak saath nibahna...ok so dear Gopi was having the best meal of her life at 12 midnight beside a candle and her greek god while Aham was having a torturous time keeping his hands to him himself and controlling his wandering mind from having thoughts that would turn Gopi pink upon finding out... So here's part 3... Do enjoy and of course if there is anything anyone wants me to edit do tell without hesitation...

Finally the food was finished, 'ab mein kya karu?' thought Gopi panicking again. She did not dare to look at Aham the whole time she was eating but was aware of his intense stare. After a few moments, Gopi tried getting to clear the dishes but Aham stopped and made her sit again. He then took her hands in his and leaned towards her. This gesture made Gopi look at him but what she saw in those gorgeous brown eyes made her look down again. Aham then said,'Gopi aaj mein tumse kuch kehna chahta hun... Aap sunengi na?' to which Gopi nodded yes. And Aham started:
Gopi mein bohot, bohot bura hun. mein ne aap ke saath kya kuch nahi kiya. Pehli baat ye hai ke ab mein jo bhi kahunga woh apni maa ki sar ki kasam kha kar sach hi bolunga... Aap anita ko janchuki ho na aur aap ko yahi lagta hai ke mein usse pyar karta hun? Lekin sach to ye hai ke woh meri kuch nahi lagti. Mein bewakoof tha, wo ek ghalti thi aur ek bohot laalchi larki thi. Aur dusre baat ye hai ke mein ne aap ke sapne tore aur aap ko bohot dukh diya. Mein ne aap ki achai aur khamoshi ka faida uthaya. Is ke liye mein jitni baar maafi mangu kaafi nahin hoga. Lekin ab nahi mein aap ka bohot shukriya ada karna chahta hun ke aap ne aaj tak ek baar bhi mere saath bura nahi kiya aur aap abhi bhi meri izzat karti ho. Aaj mein aap se wada karta hun ke aap ko itna pyaar aur khushiyan dunga ke aap apne aap ko bhulogi. Aap please mujhe maaf kijiye.(Gopi i am very very bad. I did you so wrong but now i swear upon my mum that whatever i say is the truth. You know Anita right? You think i love her right? But no, she is nothing to me, just a mistake. She is a very greedy woman. And another thing is that i have done you wrong and took advantage of your kindness and softness but till today you did not do anything wrong and always respected me. No matter how many times i apologize, it won't be enough. But now i will give you all the happiness you deserve. Please, please forgive me) with that, he hung his head and started sobbing like a child, all his tears dropping on Gopi's lap.

Seeing him helpless and crying for the first time ever, Gopi quickly recovered from the painfully emotional speech and stood up in front of Aham. She knew that he needed her support and she forgot her fears. Standing in front of him she straightened his shoulders, made him look up at her and wipe his tears. 'lekin Ahamji ghalti to mein ne ki... Us din aap ka laptop bhi mein ne dhoya aur...' before she could finish, she found Aham smiling lovingly at her and to her surprise, still in that sitting position, Aham placed his arm around her waist and pressed his cheek against her stomach, hugging her, or rather, her waist. Now this really made Gopi surprised as this was the last thing she expected she just looked down at Aham's head in awe. Having Aham with her in the middle of the in the dark and so comfortable was already a big thing for her and now he was apologising for god knows what and to top it all, hugging her?!?! But she was distracted from her thoughts when Aham left her, stood up tall in front of her, took her hand and placed on her head saying, 'Gopi mere saar ki kasam khao aur kaho ke tumhe mujh se koi shikayat nahi,' Gopi, who took a whole 5 minutes to finally digest what was happening finally responded looking downwards, heart beating like hell 'nahi, koi shikayat nahi' Aham felt like a huje burden has been carried off his shoulders. 'To aap mujhe pasand karti ho?' he whispered, still holding her hand which was already off his head. Gopi shyly looked down and turned pink. Aham thought he saw her nod slightly. Aham grinned and knew it's time...

To be continued...

Edited by khansk - 20 December 2010 at 9:41am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygraninarayananu008sunshine33tanya.dsouzaPINKY04choti_raniroops82swasthisaomomAnhdara13simi91ANJ4-tellyaddict-suk19--HANISA--.Verity.tina_1234

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Kaisa laga? Embarrassed

-tellyaddict-

Go to top