Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40 (Page 34)

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
fab scene sara...loved it..pls continue it soon dear..

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

read in one go

simply stunning & fantastic
love it
waiting 4 next part
dear
thanks
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
found this yesterday  WOW it is really awesome...   when you star this ff i think you were really scared  , but now OMG lookat how you have bloomed  ... you are such a wonderful storyteller...  I give you a A+++++  i am so glad you came back so i have the opportinuty to read your wonderful work...    i started watch sns in december   and i joined the forum in january  ...  i can't think of anything else to say .  thank you a million times    but if i do think of something  i wil let you know about your story.
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Shilpa: Thanks so so much Shilpa for your support! Sorry about that! Shall update soon!

Maaya: Thank you Maaya!

Angelirebelli: Thanks Angel! Hopefully things will spice up more now ;)

Neetusidhu: Thanks! Yup shall update!

Swasthi: Aham has to be tender after all his wife needs it! Next one's coming!

Aamirkhanfan: Thanks!
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Magi11: Yup okay Mag! Thanks! Next part's coming!

Traxy101: Goham will look so good if such scenes were shot but the CVs... :(. Thanks for reading!

Soni4eva: Thanks and yup, shall update!

Shoaib: Thanks Shoaib! Next part's coming!

Rshree1182: Thanks Roopzzz (that's your name na?) Will continue soon!

Simi91: Thanks for reading babe!

ANJ4: OMG! I love your comment! Yup i wa scared initially but with all the support, encouragement and inspiration which i got from the other members, all is going well! Thank you so much for your support! Do continue reading!
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

ANJ4: OMG! I love your comment! Yup i wa scared initially but with all the support, encouragement and inspiration which i got from the other members, all is going well! Thank you so much for your support! Do continue reading![/QUOTE] 1st of all if you are going to take  another long break  let me know  ...but i think this was the best break  you came back  with a bang ... and not a small one   but boom
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

ANJ4: OMG! I love your comment! Yup i wa scared initially but with all the support, encouragement and inspiration which i got from the other members, all is going well! Thank you so much for your support! Do continue reading!

1st of all if you are going to take another long break let me know ...but i think this was the best break you came back with a bang ... and not a small one but <font size="6" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">boom</font>[/QUOTE]

Thank you so so much Anjula! Love you for this! Yup will definitely inform!
Actually i am having holidays so i have lots of time! Wink
LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all your support! Here's the next part!

Part 14

As Gopi walked with her Ahamji back to the hotel, she couldn't stop smiling although she was extremely tired and her legs have started to ache. What a day this was. Misunderstandings, fear, concern, attempted rape, confession, explanation, marriage and most importantly love and understanding. She got all this during these few intense hours. As she entered the hotel lobby, she now looked at it differently. She was not going to get tortured here by her husband, she was going to be loved by him. Now that she knew what 'that' was, what doing it meant and how it made people feel, she wanted to experience it again.

They walked towards the lift and with every step, Gopi's eyelids grew heavier, so much so that once they entered the elevator, Gopi started leaning against Aham and her eyes closed without her permission. Aham smiled down at his little wife. She slept while standing, how cute. However when the elevators door opened, Gopi too opened her eyes due to the noise. Aham led a drowsy Gopi to their room and made her lie down on the bed without even asking her change. As for Gopi, she was grateful to the fact that Aham made her lie down, she was in no mood to do anything else. The bed was so comfortable and her Ahamji is so nice to place the comforter over her. After tucking her in, Gopi gave him a tired smile and then turned to her side, putting herself in a comfortable position. Aham dimmed the bedside lamp and kneeled down beside the bed, stroking his sleeping wife's hair. After a while, Aham stood up, kissed Gopi's cheek and then went into the bathroom to freshen up and get changed.

Once he was done, Aham too joined his wife on the bed. He was unable to sleep so he sat up and leaned against the headboard with one leg bent. He absently buried his fingers into Gopi's hair and started scratching her scalp lightly as he stared into space with his other hand behind his head.

He was thinking about what Gopi told him about what Rashi said. What was that all about? His sister-in-law could be so manipulative? And all the while he thought she was a bimbo. He couldn't digest the fact that she could say all those cheap things about him to his wife. He felt like strangling her. Gopi respected her so much and here she was trying to create problems in her own sister's nope, not sister, cousin's life. How could she? Though he may not show it, but Aham did love Jigar like his own brother and would not do anything to ruin his marriage. But here Rashi claims to be very close to Gopi but is...Aham was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Gopi move. He looked down and saw that she was now facing him. Gosh she's so adorable. He shifted himself such that his head was resting in palms and supported by his elbow. He then ran his index finger down the side of her face and then once he reached her lips, he used his thumbs to carress it. Gopi smiled in her sleep, making Aham smile too. Then he used his index finger to carress her lips again, this time still in her sleep, Gopi opened her mouth as if wanting to bite Aham's finger. This action of hers got Aham chuckling. He just found out that sleeping Gopi likes to bite, dangerous...but he liked it, it kind of turned him on. Aham then leaned forward and kissed Gopi's temple and gave her small gentle kisses down the whole side of her face. He wanted to kiss her lips but since her face was turned, it wasn't possible so he kissed the side of her lip instead. It took him a lot of effort to control his urge to remove the comforter which was covering Gopi till her chin.

Finally after admiring his sleeping wife in the dark, Aham too laid his head onto his pillow and got under the comforter. He brought his face really close to his wife's and kissed the tip of her nose. He prevented himself from touching her because he did not trust himself to behave decently now that he was already so near his attractive wife. He just stared at her, waiting for sleep to come and bring him into his wicked and x-rated dreamland where only him, and his Gopi existed.

I know its a short part and there's not much progress...i am sorry for that!
However, hope you guys liked it!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288jasmin0000soni_khan13archanadamanianeteche_cBidaaifan09tanya.dsouzasunshine33piyushiElizaKawaangelirebelliswasthihana_yroops82simi91ANJ4aamirkhanfanll-Shilpa-llX.shmm

Go to top