Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40 (Page 30)

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Okay Saathiyas! Here's the next part!

Part 12

When the disgusting drunk man was off her, without thinking twice, Gopi ran from there without any sense of direction. She ran and ran and finally stopped when she saw a lake in front of her. It was dark yet she could see a small waterfall and hear the water. She dropped to her knees beside the lake and cried her heart out. She cried for herself. She drowned herself in self-pity. What, what did she do to deserve this? Another person whom she did not even know was going to abuse her. Was she that vulnerable and easy? Whatever she had just experienced was much less than what she was experiencing towards her husband. She did everything for him, she was willing to give her life for him. But he? He used her? Or did he? Gopi banged her fist to the ground in frustration. Everytime she thought about her Ahamji, she gets conflicting thoughts. On one hand he was supposedly using her, on the other, he was actually being so nice to her. What was the truth? She looked up to the sky and prayed to her Lord for guidance. She really needed that. She then hugged her knees and sobbed silently.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Before she could look up, two hands grabbed either sides of her biceps and pulled her up. She was terrified and immediately shrugged the hand away. She turned and saw that those hands actually belonged to her husband. He was looking at her with a concerned expression. Gopi felt a wave of emotions-relief, confusion, happiness anxiety. However more than all that, she felt defeated and tired. A tear which was lingering in Gopi's eye rolled down her cheek. When her Ahamji brought her to him and hugged her, she let him. She needed support right now, even if it was fake, but the question was, was it really fake? No matter how hard she tried, she could not help but ask herself these questions. As her head rested on Aham's chest, Gopi could not stop herself as she clutched Aham's shirt tightly and started wailing. She let everything out through her tears. Aham knew that it was only good to let her cry right now since she had kept everything inside for so long. Aham just held her and rubbed her back soothingly. Finally Gopi stopped crying and went still. She pulled away from Aham an faced her back to him. She then noticed the state she was in. Her hair was messed up, she had no dupatta on and even her sleeves were torn. The first thing she thought was, 'what would Ahamji think?'

"Gopi, please come here," Aham called out to her gently.

Hearing the ever so soft tone, Gopi could not stop herself and went to her Ahamji. She walked to him slowly with her head bent and stood in front of him. He used his curled finger under her chin and made her look up at him. He then used his palms to wipe both her wet cheeks and then cupped her face. He just looked at her. As for Gopi, after looking at her Ahamji for a while she started glancing from her Ahamji and down. Aham then felt a little sense relief. He still had that effect on Gopi.

Finally, still looking at his wife with eyes full of concern, Aham asked,"Gopi, please tell me what's wrong, don't you trust me? My heart is breaking... Gopi please, are you punishing me? I am really sorry if i did something wrong...but this is really hurting me, please talk to me..."

Gopi looked up at him. Her Ahamji was hurting? That too because of her? She felt so bad. She never thought her actions would hurt him.

Hearing what Aham just said, Gopi forgot about all those negative thoughts she had for her husband.

Gopi then pleaded, "Ahamji, please forgive me, i didn't mean to hurt..." only to have Aham's finger on her lip, stopping her from saying anything more.

"No Gopi, i don't want you to apologise for anything, i should be the one doing it. I just want you tell me what is it that is bothering since just now? What are you so frightened about? Tell me, and please tell me the truth, i am your husband and it is my duty to keep you happy and protect you"

Having said that he held Gopi and brought her near a tree where he sat with his back resting against the tree trunk. He then made Gopi sit in between his legs and asked her let everything off her chest. For the first time in Gopi's entire life she spoke openly. She told him about how confused she was about his feelings towards her, about what Rashi said and even about how she did not know what exactly happened that night.

Aham was stunned as well as angry. How dare that Rashi poison his wife's mind. She was definitely going to pay for this. He stunned to know that Gopi did not know what happened that night. He absently stroked Gopi's back while he gathered his thoughts. He knew that at this point of time, Gopi still had doubts, and telling her that Rashi was bad would be a very wrong move. He did not want to lose Gopi's trust. He finally decided that he would talk about Rashi at a later point of time. As for Gopi, she just sat there in her husband's embrace. He had started stroking her back. She laid her head on his chest lightly. She felt really good, at ease. Rashiben had been wrong, and her Ahamji was going to prove it. That, she knew really well. Her Ahamji loved her and would not do anything to hurt her. How could he do something to make her impure? Whatever was hers, was his. He was her everything, her life and nothing, no one, can change that.

After a while of comfortable silence, aham started talking and explaining. He told Gopi that he did not know what Rashi told her about him but all he knew that he regretted his actions and would never do anything ever to hurt her. He then gently explained to her how whatever happened that night was nothing dirty, nothing impure. It was probably the most beautiful thing a husband and wife could share. At this point, he saw Gopi blush a little. It made him smile. He then proceeded to explain to her what happens. Once he was done, he saw that Gopi was restless. He asked her if she was alright.

Gopi then timidly, without looking at him asked,"So are we going to do that again?"

Aham was amused and laughed a little. He then smiled, cupped Gopi's face, making her look at him and said gently, "only when you are ready, jaan" and kissed her forehead.

Gopi blushed hearing him call her Jaan. When Aham looked at her again, she quickly hugged him to avoid his gaze. She loved him, she loved even more now. When Gopi hugged him, more than relieved, Aham felt emotional. His wife was so simple. Not demanding. This was all she wanted, love and support. Now he was going to give her more than that, much more than that.

To be continued...

So how was it?
Hope you guys liked it!
Loves!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

raninarayanjasmin0000suvaaslondonneteche_csoni_khan13archanadamaniaindu9ElizaKawasunshine33piyushievadangelirebellihana_yswasthiroops82ANJ4ll-Shilpa-llaamirkhanfantina_1234X.shmm

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Aww... Sara, That was beautiful. I am glad Gopi told him everything, and cleared the misundrstandings. I can't wait for Ahem to take Rashi on, it will be fun to see. Perfect updat.
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
That is quite an update - loved the tenderness and gentleness of the developing relationship.

Good is winning over evil.

Looking forward to the next update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Loved it and I love how Ahem really handled it. I really like how you're building their relationship, it makes it seem more believable. Can't wait for the next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
it is such a lovely update...glad that gopi told aham everything
angelirebelli IF-Dazzler
angelirebelli
angelirebelli

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Fabulous update Sara !!! 

You definitely captured Aham-Gopi moments beautifully... Loved it !!!

About time Aham dealt with Rashi...Smile
neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
awesome...yay aham explained everything to our dikri...great...cant wait to see aham take rashi on and hopefully get her out of the picture...
roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I read all the scenes at one go...beautifuly explained Ahem and Gopi...eagerly waiting for the next scene..It was tooo romantic...

Go to top