Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40 (Page 3)

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Sarah, when i cn expect next chapter.

Yup its coming... Wink

Edited by khansk - 20 December 2010 at 5:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Firstly and most importantly thank so so so much for all the support and appreciation. You guys are just great. Actually it was the amazing writers here who inspired me and trust me, i went right up to page 30 to read all the works of the members and they were all just great so writers this is for you!!! To all the readers and commenters thnaks for such a warm welcome. Love you all!!! Lots of hugs...
Here's part 2 continued from the previous post...

Gopi sat there alone on the huje dining table with her usual worried expression while Aham stomped into the kitchen. He started putting the appropriate dishes and unknowingly made a lot of mess. He was muttering to himself as he was frustrated. He knew he had to do something. He needed Gopi. He wasn't satisfied just by looking, he wanted more. But why was he so frustrated? Of course he knew, it was because Gopi still respected him, still was hopeful and most importantly still loved him unconditionally. How could someone be so selfless he thought, she was not even angry with him. Yes he knew what to do. He had to ged rid of the fear in Gopi's heart and mind of him and give her so much love that she forgets herself. He will definitely make up to her and that too starting from now. After 20 minutes, lots of effort, a burnt thumb, some sweat and a whole string of vulgarities, the Aham Modi finally managed to heat up the food (imagine if he had to cook). He carried the tray to the dining table and as expected, found Gopi sitting there beside the candle just like he told her to. He allowed himself a few moments to be lost in her beauty however when Gopi turned to look at him, he immediately got out of his trance. He walked towards her hair all messy, few top buttons of his shirt undone and half of his shirt tucked out. Gopi like always was scared and did know what to do so she just sat there head bent while he approached her.

He placed the tray in front of her and it made a huje bang sound which made Gopi jump. Somehow seeing Gopi like that made him calm as he knew he would make all this ill feelings of hers disappear. He then sat down next to her and said "khana khao aur nakhre mat karna pura khatam hona chahiye" saying that, he leaned back in his chair and put his arms on either sides of the armrest and stared at her. Gopi became nervous but she was at the same time confused. She said "ji woh..." "Gopi, jab ye plate saaf ho jaye tum jo bhi kaho gi woh mein sunungga. Bas filaal apna khana khatam karo," Aham cut her off firmly. Gopi knew she couldn't argue with her Ahamji so with shaky fingers she touched the food however due to the intense and merciless stare of Aham, she couldn't get past tearing a small piece of roti. Seeing Gopi trembling out of fear and nervousness made Aham want to kill himself. He then held Gopi's hand, gently pushing it away and started feeding her. Gopi gave him a confused look and he just gave her a reassuring nod, encouraging her to eat. But she gathered up all the courage she had (which was very minimal) and said in one breath, " aaj mera vrat hai mein nahi kaa sakti" to which Aham promptly replied, " mein janta hun, magar mein tumhara pati hun na? Aur mein kehta hun ke tum vrat abhi torogi. Aur haan aaj se baat tum mujh se, apne pati se, puche baghair koi vrat nahi rakhogi. Samjhi Gopi-Jee?"

To say that Gopi was shocked would be an understatement. Aham tried hard to look away from those beautiful widened eyes which belonged to his wife. Gopi's eyes welled up with tears. Here the man who always avoided her barged into her room himself and brought her down holding her. Here the man who never bothered about her went into the kitchen, the kitchen where Aham Modi seldom entered and even served her. Here the man who never accepted her called her his wife. And finally here the man who hated her was sitting with her here in the dark, feeding her oh so gently. Gopi lived the moment and ate as she wasn't sure when would be the next time she would get to experience something like this. Aham fed Gopi and that was probably the most delicious meal Gopi had despite the dahl being cold while the sabzi hot. Both were silent throughout with Gopi's eyes cast downwards and the light from the candle dancing on their faces. Each time Aham placed a morsel into Gopi's mouth, his finger would brush her lips lightly and a strange vibe would travel through both their bodies. Aham found himself staring at Gopi's slender neck. He found that small part of Gopi so appealing, so sexy. He started imagining how it would feel like to caress that area, to have is lips there, to... 'Oh my God! Did i just lust after her?!?! Aham control, abhi nahi' he thought to homself. After forcing himself to look away from her throat, he found himself staring at Gopi's lustrous lips which were moving slowly as she chewed and unintentionally seducing the already smitten Aham. All Aham wanted todo was chew on them. 'Oh gosh, ye larki to mujhe pagal karde gi' he thought again while oblivious Gopi enjoyed her meal...

To be continued...

Hope you guys like it. Accept my apologies for the slow pace but i just love the details. And yeah if there is something any of you dont like or mind pls tell me i would definitely edit
Embarrassed

Edited by khansk - 20 December 2010 at 5:45am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ChilkakrishygDamayantiMraninarayansunshine33PINKY04tanya.dsouzaAashna26ElizaKawaanusha.nushmunnihyderabadbr2499evadroops82swasthisimi91saomomAnhdara13-tellyaddict-suk19ANJ4--HANISA--tina_1234

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khansk

Hope you guys like it. Accept my apologies for the slow pace but i just love the details. And yeah if there is something any of you dont like or mind pls tell me i would definitely edit
Embarrassed

Oh no! not yet! Wink

Very nice writing. This Aham and Gopi are a very lovable extension of the actual SNS and  they are moving ahead at an enjoyable pace.Clap The scenes between them are very cute and very romantic (as romantic ODB can be!)

Anyway, with FFs, SSs and OSs in this forum, why even watch the original?

SriB-tellyaddict-

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
OMG that is gorgeous and so beautifully wrtten.. Please continue soon.. I want more..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33br2499-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
wonderful update dear... thank you
waiting for the next part

br2499-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
sarah dear....
it was "A Delicious Update"...
loved it.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

br2499soni4eva

desisrock Senior Member
desisrock
desisrock

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Really good update, Sarah!! Please do continue!! It is what keeps people like me who are disappointed in the serial going!!  Thanks for your efforts!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJbr2499-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Great update Sarah!  I agree with Bee - why even watch the original when we have such great FF here on the forum!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Go to top