Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40 (Page 16)

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Update dedicated to Bee!!! HAPPY BIRThDAY!!! Oops! Wrong date!
(sry for the lack of colours and fonts but i always type on my ipod so its quite difficult) Enjoy!

Now finally the shirt was off and Aham was having a whale of a time teasing Gopi. So far we have seen the humble side, romantic side, hot side as well as naughty side of Aham. Desires have also started growing in Gopi and she was caught drooling over her husband's body. Dekhte aage aage kya rang latein hain humare GoHam...

Part 7

Aham turned to face her again. Knowing that Aham was staring at her, Gopi badly needed to go from there and calm her beating heart and also to manage her breathing which has became uneven. Yes she needed to be away from Aham's intense gaze before her legs gave way. As for Aham, as much as he wanted to touch her, he knew it wouldn't be right at the moment so he satisfied himself by just staring at her. He stared at her as she clutched his shirt with both hands tightly, crumpling it badly. But no, he wasn't going to say anything now, he wanted to hear her voice. Finally after a few minutes Gopi realised that Aham wasn't going to say anything, he was just going to stand there and stare at her like she was the most beautiful creature on earth. However much she liked it, it was making her insides go jelly-like.

She finally said, or more appropriately, whispered, "ye mein laundry ke liye rakh deti hun ( i will put this for laundry," and escaped into the bathroom immediately. Aham chuckled at the sight of Gopi walking awkwardly and proceeded towards the bed. Once in the bathroom, Gopi looked at the shirt, digesting what just happen. She smiled as she placed the shirt in the laundry basket. She washed her face to calm herself down and took deep breaths to compose herself. She did not know what to expect when she got out and braced herself for another shock. She opened the door of the bathroom without a sound and due to what she witnessed in front of her, all the composure that she managed, evaporated.

There her Ahamji was, his large, fit body sprawled on her bed. She was facing his back. All the lights, including 'her-side-of-the-bed' lamp was switched off and now he was adjusting 'his-side-of-the-bed' lamp to become dimmer. Gopi did not move from her position in front of the bathroom as she was busy marvelling at the muscles of his back flexing and relaxing. However once he turned on the bed, Gopi immediately looked down. She did not want to be caught again. Aham saw her and knew he had to invite her to the bed as Gopi would not do it since everything was happening so fast. So Aham said jokingly 'agar tum chahti ho ke mein tujhe apne bahoun mein utha kar yahaan lettaun to keh do, khushi khushi kar lunga ( if u wan me 2 carry u in my arms and make u lie down here, then tell me, i will do it happily)" he was almost getting up with a smirk on his face when Gopi realised what he just said. In protest Gopi immediately responded, " nahi, mein arahi hun ( no i m coming)" Aham chuckled audibly and laid back down, facing her, propped up on his elbow with his cheek resting on his palm. He watched Gopi as she walked towards him. By now all the composure Gopi managed has evaporated and having Aham stare at her in that manner was not helping her either. Now she couldn't even wear her nightclothes ( sometimes long dress, sometimes salwar kameez). Aham felt as if a fairy was walking towards him.

To Aham, it felt like an eternity has passed when his wife finally reached the bed. Aham just loved it when Gopi was nervous of him so he didn't bother changing his position or his merciless and intense gaze. Gopi carefully smoothened her sari and laid down, her body was all stiff and straight and she did not need to look to know that Aham has observed and is still observing her every move. " meri to mat mari gayi hai. Kambal aurna to bhul hi gayi" Gopi thought to herself when she realised that she hasn't put on the blanket. As for Aham, he was happy that she did not put the blanket on as he just got another brainwave. Gopi closed her eyes and tried to ignore Aham's stare to no avail. Aham smiled at her efforts to ignore. He then said "jaanu, mujhe bohot thand lag rahi hai, zara paas ana (jaanu, i m feeling really cold, pls come closer.)" Not caring to put a blanket or waiting for any response, Aham used his other hand, snaked it around his waist and swiftly dragged her towards him. He then let go of Gopi's waist took her wrist, and placed her arm around his waist and placed his hand around her, hugging her. All this happened in a blink of an eye ( Aham is still in that cheek-in-palm-propped-up-on-elbow position). Aham realised that Gopi's arm which was around him was stiff and it almost felt as if it was floating instead of resting on his bare skin. However he knew in a matter of seconds she would get tired and rest it nicely on him.

To be continued...

The scene has not ended yet saathiyas... Hope u guys like it! Wink Wink

Edited by khansk - 23 December 2010 at 8:29am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygraninarayanesttybubblydolldurgeshwariPINKY04sunshine33Aashna26br2499saomomAnhdara13roops82swasthi--HANISA--ANJ4-tellyaddict-tina_1234

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Sarah! Today is Deepavali, Pongal and my b'day put together!Big smile First the videos, then the epi with 100 NHQ and your update. The cherry on top was I dont have to go to office till the new year! Work from home. All my good karma are giving results today.

I need a new term. Hot, hotter, hottest not sufficient. Earth quake  and Tsunami! Somebody help me. NHQ is 10000 on log scale here. and she the scene is not over here <sigh>. I need an AED nearby if this continues.  What more sides of Aham we get to seeWink

Edited by br2499 - 23 December 2010 at 8:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Sarah! Today is Deepavali, Pongal and my b'day put together!Big smileFirst the videos, then the epi with 100 NHQ and your update. The cherry on top was I dont have to go to office till the new year! Work from home. All my good karma are giving results today.

I need a new term. Hot, hotter, hottest not sufficient. Earth quake and Tsunami! Somebody help me. NHQ is 10000 on log scale here. and she the scene is not over here <sigh>. I need an AED nearby if this continues. What more sides of Aham we get to seeWink

Thats wonderful! Firstly, a very happy birthday to you! Party congrats and thx so much! i m so going to dedicate this update to u!!! Hug Heart enjoy ur deepavali! Loves!

Edited by khansk - 23 December 2010 at 8:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khansk

Thats wonderful! Firstly, a very happy birthday to you! Party congrats and thx so much! i m so going to dedicate this update to u!!! Hug Heart enjoy ur deepavali! Loves!

Oh no! it is not my b'day or deepavali or pongal! It was metaphorical! I meant it feels like it today. Sorry about the confusion. thanks for the dedication.Big smile

Edited by br2499 - 23 December 2010 at 8:18am

-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
OMG now i m embarrassed Embarrassed heehee its ok still dedicated to u Tongue Heart cheers!

br2499-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Poor Gopi!  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved it!  Continue on...

br2499-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
*m fanning myself*
not in a position to comment anything...

LoveMJ

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
how  you able to write this....
i wonder.... 
in winter season... we all are feeling so hot... what must be happening to u...??
i am really wondering....

Edited by sam1903 - 23 December 2010 at 10:34am

LoveMJbr2499

Go to top