Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40 (Page 10)

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Dang it!  You did it again...!  From one cliffhanger to another.  You're killing us!  Loved it...

@Sadhli - I think you're going to need to open the dispensary for this FF.  NHQ is quite high and there's a few around here Wink that may need some care...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raninarayanLoveMJsaina01br2499upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Oh hot! hot! hot! (fanning myself). But why do you stop at imp. moments.Disapprove But today more than me, Aham  and Gopi are upset with your for keeping them waiting till next updateLOL

You writing is awesome Sarah! I love your style. But update sooner!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raninarayanLoveMJupasana.diyasaomom-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Do enlighten me on the NHQ thing...confused yaar Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Oh hot! hot! hot! (fanning myself). But why do you stop at imp. moments.Disapprove But today more than me, Aham and Gopi are upset with your for keeping them waiting till next updateLOL

You writing is awesome Sarah! I love your style. But update sooner!

Fanning yourself? Well mission accomplished! Hehe thx for encouragement! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khansk

Do enlighten me on the NHQ thing...confused yaar Ermm

NHQ - Nizam hotness Quotient - coined by yours truly. Sadhli and I rate every episode on this. This basically is a huge deciding factor for an episode to be rated high. Wink

LoveMJupasana.diya-tellyaddict-

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Dang it!  You did it again...!  From one cliffhanger to another.  You're killing us!  Loved it...

@Sadhli - I think you're going to need to open the dispensary for this FF.  NHQ is quite high and there's a few around here Wink that may need some care...

She is killing not just but Aham too Wink. So I am hoping he will take care of Sarah.  

Amen  for the dispensary. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
if someone teases me at office.. i'll hold you responsible... i am turning all red now.... god... today i am wearing fuchsia turtle-neck and am going all red... very clashing.....

wonderful update dear... NHQ just went over the roof.... do continue

LoveMJbr2499-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@bee....his name is Nazim....not Nizam.....i thought to correct u hope u wont mind.

@tammie....i dont think i can even look for Dispensary thread after this update by Sarah dear......and trying to control myself expressions while reading the updates as m sitting in front of my mom and bro....my mom keeps a close eye on me whenever m on laptop...its a tough task for me to keep a serious look while reading it.........

@sarah....Beta u are gone...u know what u are doing to me and each n every GoHam here at forum..........after these updates where u stop at a moment make us kill someone (okk..not u  believe me...we cant do it right now may be after completing whole FF.....dont mind na...)

abt Update......*my hands are still shaky to write anything abt the update...as i'll hv to recall everything again and then my hands will freeze to move on my keyboard*
m still in my dreamland.......completely stopped thinking abt what all happened in the epi today....and dont want to recall too.......
u are a Fab Fab Fab writer and ur descriptive writing is like "Icing on Cake"...
ok thats enough for this update...remaining i'll put for next one.....

LoveMJbr2499upasana.diya

Go to top