Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40 - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
whew... wiping off sweat... girl๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... my humble request... don't write these super hot stories in summer... i'll be dead no question about it... (don't take it literally like that i am stopping you from writing, what i meant is its simply as if am standing near the sun... too hot to handle๐Ÿ˜‰)

wonderful update... looking forward for more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khansk

O how i wish i could be there instead of in sunny singapore where there's no such thing as winter. Thx and do keep reading

Singaporean! I am one too lah! It is hot orready!  Next post fast. Can can?

Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by br2499

Singaporean! I am one too lah! It is hot orready!Next post fast. Can can?

Haha ๐Ÿ˜† of course can lah!
Originally posted by upasana.diya

whew... wiping off sweat... girl๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... my humble request... don't write these super hot stories in summer... i'll be dead no question about it... (don't take it literally like that i am stopping you from writing, what i meant is its simply as if am standing near the sun... too hot to handle๐Ÿ˜‰)

wonderful update... looking forward for more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

Heehee thx! Yup will update soon!
Originally posted by tina_1234

whn will ya updt...!!

Sry yaaar. Aaj update na kar saki. But will definitely try to put it up asap
sarah if i had read my book like i read all the chapter i would have topped my class. but what to do book are not interesting. i go with diya dont write like this in summer it will make us more hotter. wonderful, i m of to put my ac to cool myself.
So here GoHam are both on the bed. While Aham is enjoying Gopi being so close to him, Gopi is still unsure of what to do or how to behave. They are both on the bed trying to sleep. Aham has succeded in making Gopi hug him but as concluded in the previous part, Gopi's arm was stiff and she wasn't resting it fully on her husband. However, this did not discourage or affect Aham one bit as he knew it would be a matter of seconds before she gets tired and rests it on him. Here is the next part dearies, enjoy!

Part 8

Sure enough, as Aham predicted, not even a minute had passed when Gopi gave in. He started patting her softly like a mother does to a child. Soon, Gopi's breathing became even and Aham knew she had fallen asleep. Nevertheless, he still stroked her hair, removing stray strands from her face. While stroking her hair, he felt something hard and found out that it was a hair pin. He slowly started removing it, not wanting it to hurt Gopi. However in the process, Gopi got disturbed and she stirred, hugging Aham tighter and having her nose and part of her lips touching Aham's bare chest. Immediately a wierd sensation passed through Aham's body upon feeling it. Once Aham recovered, he looked down at the girl in his arms. She looked so small in his large arms, so fragile, so vulnerable. He could not believe he was able to ignore the beauty and innocence. Now he was so attracted to her, so curious about her. But why was he curious? Was it because there was something to be curious about? But then again why wasn't he curious about other girls? One look at his sweet wife and he got his answer. He wasn't curious about any girl he met so far because there was simply nothing to be curious about! He already knew what their legs look like, he could always see their cleavage so what was there to imagine? Here his Gopi was making him go wild. What was there under that sari? Under that blouse? Such thoughts were keeping him awake. He never went crazy like this for any other woman, not even that Anita and he thanked god for that.He looked at sleeping Gopi again. She was hugging him and he was protecting her. He too soon fell asleep. They never needed the blanket and this just signified the fact that as long as they had each other, they wouldn't need anyone else.

The sun came up and surprisingly, Aham woke up first. It was 8.50 am, way too early for Aham Modi to be awake. Gopi was still in his arms sleeping in the same position as the night before. Aham knew she would be awake soon so he tucked the arm that was around Gopi under her. Trapping her in his embrace. Thinking about what Gopi would do to free herself, made Aham smile like a naughty little kid. He felt Gopi moved and quickly closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. When Gopi opened her eyes, all her five senses reacted. She found herself staring at the bare chest of her husband, tasting his skin( her lips were touching his chest rmbr), smelling his natural masculine scent, listening to his heartbeat and lastly touching his bare skin. So it was not a dream! Last night actually happened! She looked up at his face only moving her eyes and smiled shyly, heart beating fast. She slept in his arms. How she wished she could just stay there in them, she felt safe.

However, She knew it was time to get up. Initially she tried to remove Aham's large muscular arm from around her gently. However realising that he had his hand tucked under her, she knew that was impossible. She then started pushing him away by pushing his chest, but Aham just held on tighter. Gopi was literally struggling in his arms but naughty Aham still continued his sleeping act. She looked at the clock and knew that by now, Maaji and Hetal Kaki would be either in the kitchen or getting ready to go to the kitchen and here she was still in bed. She still needed to bathe and all and her husband was not letting go of her. Much as Gopi was anxious, Aham was having the time of his life. He could not remember the last time he had so much fun being like a naughty little boy. Gopi tried everything, from pushing him to calling his name in an attempt to wake him up and by now, Gopi was almost sure that her Ahamji was awake and was just doing masti. But then again, Ahamji and masti?!?!

Seeing no other option, with the hand that was around Aham, Gopi dugged her nails into Aham's skin and scratched his back so hard that she left marks on them. Obviously Aham left her as he screamed. Before he could grab Gopi, she took her clothes and ran into the bathroom. Aham just smiled at his wife and dropped back onto the bed, this time on his stomach. He buried his head in Gopi's pillow, inhaling the sweet scent of her hair. Inside the bathroom, Gopi was half-scared. What if Aham was angry with her? What if he yelled at her once she came out. To reassure herself, Gopi slowly opened the door with a creek and poked her head out to the bedroom. Upon hearing the noise, Aham looked up, still smiling. Gopi immediately closed the door and knew, no one was going to yell at her anymore.

Gopi proceeded on to bathe, she took an extra effort. She wanted to look good, smell good for her Ahamji. She knew he would just sneak up behind her anytime and leave only after he made her blush and make her heart beat like hell either by a comment or an action. Whatever happened the night before was enough to make her realise what kind of person her husband was however she wanted to know more. Meanwhile Aham had fallen asleep on his stomach. Kokila was surprised to find Gopi vahu not down yet so she decided to check on her lest she was not feeling well. Another surprise awaited her once she entered the room. There on the bed was her naked son (she couldn't see his trousers since they were under the balnket so he looked naked). Upon closer inspection, she found scratch marks on his back at a place where he could never reach with his own hands. Aham naked in Gopi's room, scratch marks on his back, Gopi waking up late. All this implied only one thing and Kokila was so happy that her son has finally fallen in love! She knew what she had to do now and happily left the room...

To be continued...

Merry Christmas! Hope you guys enjoyed. Made this a light one. Do comment and saath nibahte rehna!
Edited by khansk - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shruthi2010

sarah if i had read my book like i read all the chapter i would have topped my class. but what to do book are not interesting. i go with diya dont write like this in summer it will make us more hotter. wonderful, i m of to put my ac to cool myself.

I noe rigggghht. I hate schoolwork. The next update's a light one. Enjoy! Tell me how you like it!
Originally posted by tina_1234

whrs d updt????

Was bz for christmas yaaaar. Tell me how u like it!
gud one khansk...
really liked it... Gopi feeling secure in Ahem's arm... awesome scene....
really looking fwd.. update soon..