Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sam1903

gud one khansk but too hot to handle...

upasna you must have got heart attack by now....
i hope you are fine...

Thanks 😊 but as i always write in my updates, if there is anything which causes any discomfort, do tell me and i will edit it...
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

ohhh i nearly had one Sam.... thankfully i took an anti-coagulative dose (Ahem being rude to Gopi) as soon as i was afraid of it😳

Hehe 😳 itna bhi hot nahi tha 😳 😳 aage aage parho hota hai kya...
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khansk

ohhh please Sarah, stop making me nervous... am still in office... have some mercy on your poor Saathiya Sis
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khansk

ohh no..if this was not HOT in ur terms and u are thinking abt something more HOTTY then m sure i'll read this thread all alone so that i need not to control my facial expressions and also with a big glass of cold water *see sarah u are torturing me...i m sufering with cold and cough and u are forcing me to have cold water*
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh boy Sarah what a place to stop. Hot Hot Hot. Good think I didn't read this at school. Oh boy. My cheeks would have been so red. As sadhli says mein tamatar ban ja ti. I loved it. Please update soon.
estty thumbnail
thanx alot and loved the whole concept...u rock!!!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by: estty

thanx alot and loved the whole concept...u rock!!!!πŸ‘

Aww thx so much... U r too kind...
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Are you updating today Sarah? (I feel like my professor asking for our manuscript πŸ˜ˆ)
So finally they've reached the bedroom and our naughty hotty Aham wants to sleep with his innocent and shy wifey. Dearest Gopi is oblivious to the really naughty hotty thoughts in Aham's mind and how much he is controlling himself. Not only does Aham wants to sleep with Gopi, he also wants her to unbutton his shirt! (just unbutton or ...) and now Gopi has no choice but to oblige... Here is the next part lovelys and any objection to any part has to be reported so that i can edit..

Part 6

Gopi was confused if she should unbutton it for him or not. However after remembering how he acted and what he said, she calmed down. Looking at Gopi lost in her thoughts, Aham urged her, "jaldi uttardo na, mein bohot tang ho raha hun iss mein( quickly take it off na, its so uncomfortable)" Gopi looked up at him then looked away and started unbuttoning the button he was having or rather, pretending to have trouble with. But when he saw that she was done, he knew she wouldn't continue so he immediately whipped out his phone and pretended to be engrossed in a serious conversation and signalled her to take off his shirt. Somehow Gopi wanted to do it. Now she was curious to what was always hidden behind the formal wear or sherwani. So she continued undoing the buttons with full concentration. However she was disrupted when she found that the last button was tucked into his pants. Aham saw this smiled, and thought to himself "aab kya karogi Gopi-jee?" With her infamous worried expression and ever so slow motion, Gopi lifted her head to look at Aham questioningly hoping he would do something however knowing she was going to look at him, he immediately look away and continued talking leaving Gopi to think of something herself.

Seeing no other alternative, Gopi clutched his shirt and slowly pulled it out hoping that he wouldn't notice. But how could such tricks trick our Aham. He did more than notice. Little did Gopi know that she was unintentionally seducing him. He could feel the fabric brushing slowly across his skin and knowing that Gopi was doing it made his desire for her grow. If not for the vow, he would have had her there and then. Finally when the button was out, Gopi unconciously smiled at her victory. Gopi then looked at his navel, her eyes travelled further up and she found herself looking at a flat tummy which had the most wonderful abs. By now Aham was looking at Gopi observing his body and he felt good. As for Gopi, after admiring his tummy she went further up and found herself looking at a tough, broad chest full of muscle. She marvelled at how large and fit her Ahamji was. Her mouth had gone dry so she licked her lips and of course our Ahamji didn't miss that. Soon Gopi was staring at Aham's neck and his adam's apple which she found so enchanting. Further up she found herself admiring the hard and prominent jawline and then those perfectly shaped lips which whispered in her ears earlier. Further up... Oh god, she thought, she was caught! She felt so embarrassed, she was caught staring at his body! She looked everywhere else but his face.

He allowed himself the privelege to see her embarrassed for a few more moments as he found her so cute. He then decided to tease her and said smiling mischeviously said, "nahi nahi, dekh lo, jee bhar ke dekh lo, tumhara hi pati hun...haq banta hai tumhara ( no no, go ahead and look to your hearts content, After all i m ur husband, it's ur right)" This made Gopi blush even more and she didn't even know how to respond so she kept quiet and looked down although she really wanted another glimpse. Aham then outstretched his hands behind him and requested, "ab pura uttardo," telling her to take it off completely. She walked behind him, grateful for the fact that he couldn't see her face or her eyes anymore. Little did she know that the mirror was just in front of them and he could very well see Gopi's expression changing from anticipation to awe to desire as she peeled of his shirt to expose the large muscular biceps and arms. Now it was Gopi's turn to feel tortured. Looking at those arms and chest, Gopi couldn't calm her heartbeats nor could she stop herself from wondering how it would feel like to be wrapped in those arms and pressed against that chest. But how could she have known that she was about to find out in a few moments...

To be continued...

I noe tis whole update was just gopi taking off aham's shirt. I hope no one's getting bored and its not too draggy... N yeah its not really a short story, but more of romance but then again, that's what i m interested in( oops!) do read n comment... Ignore spelling errors coz my spelling is worse than my younger brother's...lastly thanks my saathiyas truckloads of loves to everyone who reads it...
Originally posted by: br2499

Are you updating today Sarah? (I feel like my professor asking for our manuscript😈)

Yes prof madam.. Updated for uuuuu! πŸ˜‰