Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all, I am Sarah. Kind of new here but i love GoHam and have written something on them. Hope you guys like it. Yeah, thousand apologies for any mistakes and also i have been a silent reader here and love all the happenings and the people. Cheers!

Okay so the situation is such that Aham has realised that Anita is a mistake and he has fallen in love with his wife who is thankfully still in hopes of getting some affection from her husband. However Aham being the proud and egoistic Aham still does not want to confess. But he could not help himself from acnowledging and admiring her. Gopi on the other hand was happy at the fact that her beloved Ahamji has not yelling at her anymore and moreover he was even talking to her gently. The poor simple girl was just satisfied with this much.

It was already 11.30 pm at night and the Modi Mansion was asleep except for Mani who was clearing the kitchen and Gopi who was awaiting the arrival of her husband. Although they are still sleeping in separate rooms, Gopi always waits for him to settle in his room before she fell asleep. Finally she heard the familiar sound of a car driving in she counted the seconds till she heard the front door opening. Meanwhile a mentally, physically and emotionally tired walked into the house all thirsty. He immediately entered the kitchen and found Mani there who had her back facing him. Mani, who mistook Aham for Gopi, said "Didi mein janti hun ke aap ko bhuk lage gi kyun ke aap ne subah se vrat rakha hai mein aap ka khana abhi garam kar deti hun". Aham got frustrated hearing that Gopi who needed the most nutrition compared to the other members of the house was not eating. Without even drinking the water he yearned, he walked up angrily to Gopi's room. By now Mani knew who it was and quickly retired to her room. Aham was super angry and didn't even knock on Gopi's door. He just barged in, grabbed Gopi who was lying down and pulled her down the stairs however he was careful not to push her too hard lest she fell. Gopi was terrified and for a moment she felt like AhamJI was going to throw her out of the house in the middle of the night. All the while she was quiet, too shocked to speak or cry. All she did was allow Aham to drag her. Finally Aham made her sit down on the huje dining table. Not wanting anyone to wonder why the lights were on, he lit up a candle and placed it in front of Gopi. Gopi who was settled on the dining chair started putting the damn pallu on her head which made the already fuming Aham even angrier. He quickly held Gopi's hand and nodded his head no, stopping her from putting it on her head. He then started to walk away. Gopi stood up to follow him but he turned and said sternly, "chup chap wahan betho," not knowing what to expect, the frightened Gopi did as she was told...

I would be continuing soon, please do comment. I have not much experience so please bear with me 😳 😳Edited by khansk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was such a wonderful start Sarah! I can't wait to see Aham taking care of Gopi.. Please continue soon..

Oh and I'm fiza btw...
Edited by saina01 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hello sarah,
welcome to the forum n goham gang. Me sadhli.
And ur story is a marvelous piece of writing, loved aham's nod to nt to put ghoonghat.
Update soon.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Sarah

you are wonderful writer dear, who can express feelings without words... plzz continue soon..

BTW i am Diya
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great job Sarah!  I'm all for a moody, arrogant man who finally decides to be nice to his wife!😆

Glad you're posting and welcome to the forum!  I'm Tammie, but most here call me mom.  Use either one, I respond to all kinds of names!
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi Sarah welcome to the forum dear, and plse continue loved first chapter⭐️
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sarah! Welcome to the Goham followers... this is an amazing start! please continue soon!!
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sarah. Nice to meet  you. Love your story. This Aham with his not so TLC is very  interesting. Looking forward to more updates.

--Bee.
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW!  If only the CV's gave us something like this to watch.  I guess reading all the stories on this forum is the only way to be satisfied by Ahem😕
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sarah it was wonderful hun. Please continue.