India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Itna Kaafi Nahin Hai...100% Ishq-Pt 17, updt pg 40

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hi all, I am Sarah. Kind of new here but i love GoHam and have written something on them. Hope you guys like it. Yeah, thousand apologies for any mistakes and also i have been a silent reader here and love all the happenings and the people. Cheers!

Okay so the situation is such that Aham has realised that Anita is a mistake and he has fallen in love with his wife who is thankfully still in hopes of getting some affection from her husband. However Aham being the proud and egoistic Aham still does not want to confess. But he could not help himself from acnowledging and admiring her. Gopi on the other hand was happy at the fact that her beloved Ahamji has not yelling at her anymore and moreover he was even talking to her gently. The poor simple girl was just satisfied with this much.

It was already 11.30 pm at night and the Modi Mansion was asleep except for Mani who was clearing the kitchen and Gopi who was awaiting the arrival of her husband. Although they are still sleeping in separate rooms, Gopi always waits for him to settle in his room before she fell asleep. Finally she heard the familiar sound of a car driving in she counted the seconds till she heard the front door opening. Meanwhile a mentally, physically and emotionally tired walked into the house all thirsty. He immediately entered the kitchen and found Mani there who had her back facing him. Mani, who mistook Aham for Gopi, said "Didi mein janti hun ke aap ko bhuk lage gi kyun ke aap ne subah se vrat rakha hai mein aap ka khana abhi garam kar deti hun". Aham got frustrated hearing that Gopi who needed the most nutrition compared to the other members of the house was not eating. Without even drinking the water he yearned, he walked up angrily to Gopi's room. By now Mani knew who it was and quickly retired to her room. Aham was super angry and didn't even knock on Gopi's door. He just barged in, grabbed Gopi who was lying down and pulled her down the stairs however he was careful not to push her too hard lest she fell. Gopi was terrified and for a moment she felt like AhamJI was going to throw her out of the house in the middle of the night. All the while she was quiet, too shocked to speak or cry. All she did was allow Aham to drag her. Finally Aham made her sit down on the huje dining table. Not wanting anyone to wonder why the lights were on, he lit up a candle and placed it in front of Gopi. Gopi who was settled on the dining chair started putting the damn pallu on her head which made the already fuming Aham even angrier. He quickly held Gopi's hand and nodded his head no, stopping her from putting it on her head. He then started to walk away. Gopi stood up to follow him but he turned and said sternly, "chup chap wahan betho," not knowing what to expect, the frightened Gopi did as she was told...

I would be continuing soon, please do comment. I have not much experience so please bear with me Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by khansk - 15 June 2011 at 11:39am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygjasbhangianupamgDamayantiMraninarayanmahzaysiri25monash1esttyanu008soni_khan13tanya.dsouzaAashna26sunshine33nilli_ranusha.nushkanajigokulElizaKawamunnihyderabadsaina01kafajojo1986br2499hana_yupasana.diyatinkerbe11saomomAnhdara13swasthisimi91roops82ANJ4--HANISA---tellyaddict-suk19tina_1234X.shmm

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
That was such a wonderful start Sarah! I can't wait to see Aham taking care of Gopi.. Please continue soon..

Oh and I'm fiza btw...

Edited by saina01 - 19 December 2010 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

estty--HANISA---tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Hello sarah,
welcome to the forum n goham gang. Me sadhli.
And ur story is a marvelous piece of writing, loved aham's nod to nt to put ghoonghat.
Update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hey Sarah

you are wonderful writer dear, who can express feelings without words... plzz continue soon..

BTW i am Diya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Great job Sarah!  I'm all for a moody, arrogant man who finally decides to be nice to his wife!LOL

Glad you're posting and welcome to the forum!  I'm Tammie, but most here call me mom.  Use either one, I respond to all kinds of names!
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
hi Sarah welcome to the forum dear, and plse continue loved first chapterStar
Aashna26 Senior Member
Aashna26
Aashna26

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Sarah! Welcome to the Goham followers... this is an amazing start! please continue soon!!
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Sarah. Nice to meet  you. Love your story. This Aham with his not so TLC is very  interesting. Looking forward to more updates.

--Bee.

Edited by br2499 - 19 December 2010 at 7:26pm

Go to top