India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Yay! 100 Arjuhi scenes so far :D

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Guys, its been 36 episodes this season and we have completed as upto100 Arjuhi scenesso far DancingIts definitely an occasion to celebrate Big smileSo please share ur most favorite Arjuhi scenes, what u loved about them, ur real-life experiences connected to them, ur feelings on the journey so far, a poem for them, ur new siggie for the occassion or a VM, or even a song- just whatever u want to express or feel like sharingEmbarrassed. This is a very special moment so we shud mark it in a special way.Big smileSo friends let  the fun begin Party

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4KCOqnhPfg

P.S. To all those people who have given us these beautiful memories to cherish for a lifetime, a warm tight Hug ,ClapClapClap and a heartfelt THANK YOUBig smile

Edited by Pranii - 19 December 2010 at 12:41pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

covermadhurameshankhadija-kmhchandni2825LuvmayurmaneetNimz-KMHpoo25Pallavi_roxSadie101Allwaysindianakashruti12-medz-tanu111apinkyfrkaranikaDu_Nishshinyclassic-Olly-kavyasamMariaa.SGpayal_4jesss.Anjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
wahooo..Dancing....Congratzz to arjuhi...karanika...and of course KMH2...TongueClapClapParty....100 scenes is alot....Wink...and that too in only 36 epi's...Embarrassed....pranii...i have lots of fave arjuhi scenes...will sharee them soon...and why i lovee dem....Heart...and yes...a massive thank u to the creative team for giving us the wonderful arjuhi scenes...and thanks to Karanika hu made arjuhi scenes cum alive...wid the spark and magic....and sizzlin chemistry...Hug 

btw thanks for makin this topic...Embarrassed...i hadn't even realized that arjuhi already had 100 scenes in KMH2 un till u posted on KMH2 official page...LOL

From their first meet....to first hug...Heart......first feelings....first emotions...first jealousy...Embarrassed....first passion....first seperation....first pain.....first sorrow....first happiness...even first fight....LOLTongueEmbarrassed....i have loved each and every arjuhi scene...Heart...it's been a wonderful journey.....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.....from the flute...to the crytal ball....from the wet saree...to the knife...Tongue...from sorry...to Monster...EmbarrassedHeart....from the KMH1 title song...to the KMH2 title song...Heart.....from arjun punj....to arjun Singhania....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingBlushingBlushingBlushing...from arohi Sharma to arohi ahluwalia..aka miss bak bak...LOLLOLWink....each and every moment...arjuhi scene has been awesome to watch...some have made me go awww....some have made me get shivers dwn my spine...some have made me cry....Cry....some have made me smileee like this....Big smile.....some have made me go to dreamland (well almost each scene)...LOL..Day DreamingBlushing...and of course some have made me laugh...LOLWink...hope we get lots more awesome...mesmerising....romantic...cute, sweet, passionate and intense scenes in cumin epi's too....im sure we will reach 200 scenes in no time...EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Will post my fave arjuhi scenes on Mon or tuesday...Embarrassed
Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 19 December 2010 at 12:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhpoo25AllwaysindianNimz-KMHakashruti12Du_NishPraniiMariaa.SGshibz

poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i love all arjuhi scenes love emotion fun fight everything l like between them don't tell that what is my fav scene bcoz i like all arjuhi scenes love arjuhi n kmh keep rocking

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhAllwaysindianNimz-KMHDu_NishPraniiAnjalii...xXx

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

HI guys! :D

i am new to KMH-2, loved this jodi from KMH 1, but only watched half of it ;(
Loving all their scenes and sooo glad we have got 100 scenes with them so far and hopefully many more to come....let hope their takrar doesn't last for long.

My fav scene was on friday when Arjun stopped Arohi from drinking and was all jealous...hehe ....call me conservative but i don't think ANY ONE should drink girl or guy...so arjun stopping Arohi was a nice scene in my opinion.

AND THE BEST PART IS THAT THEY ARE A REAL LIVE COUPLE!!!!
Dancingpraying they stay together :)Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhAllwaysindianNimz-KMHpoo25Du_NishPraniiAnjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
 Nice Topic Prani ..
 i love all the scenes...Arjuhi scenes are getting more and more intense .its so hard to decide which one is the most fav .so hard to choose between all .
 i love it that jungle scene ..where arjun telling arohi to take the bullet out and was looking at arohi ..like  arohi is making him forget all the pain n fear of death.aweee
 then ..
no i cannot choose between all the scenes..
 well then again ..last episode when ...when Arjun comes ..to the party ..and asks arohi ...mere bareme soch rahi thi? haaeeee ....all the scene till the end was soo ROMANTIC .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhpoo25Nimz-KMHDu_NishPraniiAnjalii...xXx

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Awe.. So sweet Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHpoo25Du_NishPraniiAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

Nice Topic Prani ..
 i love all the scenes...Arjuhi scenes are getting more and more intense .its so hard to decide which one is the most fav .so hard to choose between all .
 i love it that jungle scene ..where arjun telling arohi to take the bullet out and was looking at arohi ..like  arohi is making him forget all the pain n fear of death.aweee
 then ..
no i cannot choose between all the scenes..
 well then again ..last episode when ...when Arjun comes ..to the party ..and asks arohi ...mere bareme soch rahi thi? haaeeee ....all the scene till the end was soo ROMANTIC .
@bold...yaa shilpa di...there was somehin abt that scene that made me get goosebumps...i was having shivers dwn my spine den....Blushing...and arjunnn...Heart...uff he was jus so dashin and handsome...i loved what he was wearing...Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushingBlushing...and his eyes, expressions and attitude was mesmerising...BlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhAllwaysindianNimz-KMHDu_NishPranii

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Heeey ! Thanks for makiiing  this topic ......Its Too Early Yaar 
Itna JALDI Shocked I've Not Realise That ArjuHii Had Already 100 Scenes .....Congrats To Theeeeem Clap And .....PARTYYY Party
These Two Are Really Made For EACH OTHER .....I am Not Talking About Arjun & Arohi Buut Also Aboout Karan And Kritika Day Dreaming  When They Come OnScreen They Always Maake FIRE Star Thaank Yooou' Veryy Muuch To Ekta For Making This Serial .......I Spend The Whole Time Here Noow LOL I Always Think Aboout Theem .......Both Seeason Are Totaally Diiferent For Me ........Can't Compare Them !
Season 1 With Another Caast And StoryLine And Noow Another Wink I juust Hope Theeeeem All The Very Best 
And Hope This Serial Never Ends LOL Seriously ......Inshallah The TRPS ARE GONNA BE HiiGH Thumbs Up Theeeeeey Make My Dayys Smile Thaaaanks Agaain Deear For Sharing Big smile
KMH ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS Star

MARIA Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhAllwaysindianNimz-KMHDu_NishPraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index