India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Veerpur to New Delhi-article (Page 2)

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
It may sound weird and even unbelievable but I kind of feel bad at Sia's death.I agree that I wanted the actress to exit the soap,but I somehow dint want Sia to die in childbirth.As Bittu said,it would have been so much better had Sia died due to BP's bullets.Seeing a woman die in childbirth somehow freaks me out.

I have seen the first three episodes of Laado and I was just wondering,how would it have been if Sia were  not  just a character but a real person and on the day she had  gone to Ammaji with Chanda's dead infant in her arms to fight for justice, had she been told that this women is your future mother-in-law,you would die in childbirth after giving birth to twin girls and that one of your twins will be brought up by this woman and the other by your sister-in-law who happens to be a dacoit?!
No,I'm not even going to try putting any emoticons because I dont think these emoticons are sufficient to express what I'm feeling now!

As Poet said,Sia's life has just been wasted.Why was Sia made the protognist of the story?To kill her in childbirth?She got married to Raghav and settled down in a village.For what?She stayed out of the havelli without food and shelter to fight for the women of Veerpur and succeded in becoming a sarpanch.For what?!And the saddest part is that she chose her daughters' lives over hers because she felt that if her daughters were born and brought up in Veerpur,they'll be able to change the history of Veerpur even if she wouldnt be there to see it.All for what?The daughters arnt even going to stay in Veerpur,let alone bring about a change in Veerpur!

Frankly speaking,I have never seen a soap in which the protognist is meted out with this kind of  treatment!

Trust the CVs to show a pathetic track and as if that is not enough,they'll have their equally pathetic tittle song  playing in the background!.Although I like the song,I dislike the lyrics of the song.The song gets onto my nerves everytime I hear itAngry

I,for one,am very happy to be born as woman and an Indian woman at that,and if I'm ever given a choice,I shall definately choose to be a woman and better still,an Indian woman, even in my next birth!
Thankyou very muchDeadAngry

bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Harsha .

That's what was our question .....This serial is just a big disappointment for me ...I can't tell u I am cursing myself why the hell I choose this to watch ...My busy profession doesn't allow me to  watch each & every serial ..I just watch 1 at a time ...Confused

There was no need of leap ...what has changed in veerpur and in Ammaji ..
20 saal tak sab chup rahege ...ghar wale bhi aur dhuman bhi ..but now sab ko yaad aayega ki Ammaji se badla lena hai yaa phir unko Badalna hai ..Confused

I  would have considered it changed when Ammaji would have not ordered to Raghav that leave the girl and come ..but she is the same ..all sacrifices made by sia in vain ..Ouch

It would have been better if they would have shown birth of girls in veer pur and Amba getting back status of daughter of Sanghwan house by Jogi .. and most important thing PACHAYATAP of Jogi LOLwhole serial ended probably if we beleive article ..he will also die  but  never saw he regretting his deeds ...and I will hate from core if he remains alive ...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

Harsha .

That's what was our question .....This serial is just a big disappointment for me ...I can't tell u I am cursing myself why the hell I choose this to watch ...My busy profession doesn't allow me to  watch each & every serial ..I just watch 1 at a time ...Confused

There was no need of leap ...what has changed in veerpur and in Ammaji ..
20 saal tak sab chup rahege ...ghar wale bhi aur dhuman bhi ..but now sab ko yaad aayega ki Ammaji se badla lena hai yaa phir unko Badalna hai ..Confused

I  would have considered it changed when Ammaji would have not ordered to Raghav that leave the girl and come ..but she is the same ..all sacrifices made by sia in vain ..Ouch

It would have been better if they would have shown birth of girls in veer pur and Amba getting back status of daughter of Sanghwan house by Jogi .. and most important thing PACHAYATAP of Jogi LOLwhole serial ended probably if we beleive article ..he will also die  but  never saw he regretting his deeds ...and I will hate from core if he remains alive ...Angry
ROFLClap...I liked thatLOL

As far as I have heard,only RaSia are going to die,the rest will remain alive I guessLOL

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I agree with you Bittu,I neither have the time nor the interest to watch daily soaps.I only started watching NAIDL coincidently.My mum used to watch another soap in another channel at the same time but after sometime,that channel stopped coming in our house.so my mum switched over to NAIDL.
That was when this Amba track was going on and I had my study hols then.So I was lucky enough to catch most of the episodes .I started watching NAIDL properly only when it was revealed that Amba is Ammaji's daughter.According to me,the most beautiful relationship in the world is the relationship between a mother and daughter.So the track really touched a chord within.Needless to say,I enjoyed Shikha and Meghna's acting very much and I liked their on screen chemistry too.
So even after Amba left the show I continued watching Laado with the hope that they'll bring her back some day.
So in a way I am happy with the leap because otherwise Amba would never have come back.
But in a way I'm sad too because I'll miss Veerpur and the havelliCryLOLand I'll miss Amba in her dacoit clothesCryLOL
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
OH !!!!!! NOOOOOOUnhappy

I was so satisfied with the news that all will die ..LOLIncluding Jogi ..u again made me sad CryWinkLOL

Edited by bittu31 - 20 December 2010 at 11:33am
-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

OH !!!!!! NOOOOOOUnhappy

I was so satisfied with the news that all will die ..LOLIncluding Jogi ..u again made me sad CryWinkLOL
me tooCryCry

ROFL

but seriously i cant digest the fact of amba becoming a wedding plannerErmmROFL
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Jogi staying alive is like a slap across the face.

I now don't even want to think about it./

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31-.Priya.-

-.Priya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Priya.-
-.Priya.-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
yeah poet they killed raghv but dey didnt kill jogi
whos interested in watchimg him i just dnt understand

Go to top