19th dec..maha epi..written update.

julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys...ill be updating the maha episode today...pls do excuse me for my mistakes..coz this is my first time..😊

well the maha epi wasn't quite a maha epi..coz half an hour of it was basically fridays episode..

well i shall continue from friday's episode..
Devyani was going to leave when bua stops her n tells her that first she would like to say thanks to her that eventhough so much has happened to Priya you agreed to make her your Daughter-in-law, Devyani looks stunned & then she says that she will never forget this n tells them that god bless them..then Devyani was abt to say that she din understand n Uttara calls out didi come soon...Devyani tells bua that she has to leave coz she has lots of work..Devyani then leaves..Bua then tells priya's father n all that they r such nice people..she is so happy n checks the shopping they did..

Adi's house: Gaurav is talking on the phone n getting down the stairs..he says sorry he can't talk much coz its a wedding house n theres is so much work to do so he can't talk much..he tells the person on the phone not to worry ..he then looks around whether anyone is there..n then says i love you n miss you (dam i so want to noe who it isπŸ˜‰)..he walks into the other room n sees Imli cleaning the photo frames..he asks her whether the wedding cards have come yet or no..Imli says that its not come yet she then asks him if anything was wrong n if he wants to ask anything else..he says no at first n then he asks her whether she has spoken to Vidya yet coz she's been looking very upset these days..she tells him i dun noe n says i dun noe wat you want from this marriage also...Gaurav gets angry n tells her to mind her own business n instead of interfering in her life to take care of her own work...Gaurav the leaves..Jaggi hears this n then goes to ask Imli wat happened..she says that she doesn't noe wat happened she din say anything i dun noe y he got angry n says that no matter wat she noe's there is something going on with them..Jaggi tells her not to bother n to mind her own business toon take care of her goin to be child..😊

Guest house: Priya's father tells Bua was it necessary for u to talk like that to them, when they din ask u abt anything y u had to tell them abt Priya's past..she then tells that ahe was jus complementing them..he says this shouldn't create complications before the wedding..Priya has already gone through alot..now wat happened so happened pls dun repeat this again..

Adi's house: they all reach the house..Devyani is all happy with the decor..Uttarsa tells her that in such less time Mrs.Bindra has done such good work..then then give the stuff to Jaggi n Imli n the Vidya comes too..Gaurav sees her but she tends to ignore him n the goes in..Devyani then calls Bauji, she tells him she bought him a shawl coz its very cold n she doesn't want him to catch cold..he sees her upset n she changes the topic n asks him whether he took the tabs..Bauji then says that u have arranged for my cold but wat abt the things going on in your mind??..she then gets a flashback of wat Priya said to the girl in the coffee shop..she tells him that u were right..Priya is different..she is not gonna keep quiet n this will effect our family..he then asks her wat did she do..she says she is not scared abt wat she did but wat she can do she has saved her house from all bad things n doesn't wat anything to happen now..Bauji then says that in the Bhagwat Geetha it is said that wat has happened was for the good n wat will happen also will be for the good..she says that wat has written is written if she thinks abt it n keeps quite then MAhabharath will happen in this house..she then gets a flashback of wat bua said to her abt Priya's past..she has to get to get to noe abt wat happened to Priya..from her past to present n for this she will have to talk to Adi or Bua..she has to get to noe..

Guest house: Cheenu is dressing up..priya tells to that he looks very nice n Cheenu says that nowadays who wears such clothes..with the lungi n allπŸ˜†..she tells that he has to wear it n then tells him vll make it more stylich n get a vest to wear over the kurta...Cheenu then says that she should have become a designer n that adi is very lucky to have her..n there Adi comes..😊Cheenu sees him n goes running to him n tells him v were jus talking abt u...so adi says ha talk abt the devil n the devil is here then Cheenu says no this wat u saycall from the heart n the other heart will hear..like a proper love story..he says wat a surprise entry u have made..Adi tells this only ur sis can tell whether his entry was surprising or shocking he enters the room n throws some bags on the bed..she asks him wat is all this..adi says according to me this is love if u want u can call it anything n that he is a Jhatt..if i cant meet u out then i came to ur place i got ur favourite pastries n all to sweeten your mouth..she then says it is not necessary..he say it is not abt necessity it is abt love..😳..Bua then comes n asks him who he is..wat is he doing here n she will call the police..adi is all shocked..lol..he is wondering who she is..she is going on talking n Cheenu finally stops her n tells her he is Aditya..Priya's going to be husbandπŸ˜† n he talls Adi that this is our one n only Bua ji..he says hi n then says sorry pai laggu..😊 she is all happy to see him n then asks him wat is he doing here..he is not supposed to meet her before the shagun..its not good..n tells that u can come on the wedding here n teke her.. n throws him out of the house n closes the door..πŸ˜†..Priya then opens the window n tells him that finally got someone of your caliber..then she says this not rite..u were not enough or wat that she has come..he says i noe this is ur master plan only..😊 then Bua comes n sees him n says wat r u doing here u still din go??..he says that he had jus come to close the door..πŸ˜‰..he then murmurs to himself that the whole world is against their love..

Adi's house:everyone is preparing for the function everyone is running around..Devyani is getting ready n then Uttara comes..devyani asks her y haven't u got ready n she tells that she is going to..she then asks her wats wrong did Rishabhsay he is not coming??..she said no he is but Tara is not coming..so she tells her to call her she talls that how can i she doesnt wanna talk to me at all..she thinks that the reason she is in the hostel is coz of me, she doesnt understand that i am doing all this for her to keep her away from the problems of the house..Devyani then tells her she is a kid she will understand slowly..Uttara says that she cant wait for that to happen n tells after how Rishabh is acting nowadays i think that day will come soon..😊..Devyani told it will get better n tells her to get ready..everyone is coming, she tells her u dun wanna get ready..Uttara tells of course i will my Adi's getting married i will get ready soon..she leaves but Devyani looks upset..

Uttara's house: Rishabh is talking on the phone with Rastogi..he tells him that wat happened abt the papers for the loan when will u sign it..he says dun worry that ill tell u soon anyways v r gonna meet soon..he says but have'nt fixed a meeting yet..he says so wat i got the invitation..Rishabh asks wat invitation, he says tell me directly wat ur saying..he says he got the invitation from jhakkar house n at first he thought he wont go but thought he shud in that way he can see bhabhi..n cuts the call..he then tells himself i am jus waiting for the nite when u will fulfil ur promisen sends ur beauty queen to me..

Adi's house:Gaurav is getting ready n vidya enters n opens her wardrobe..Gaurav then asks her for his perfume bottle n his handkerchief..she doesnt respond..he then asks her wat happened..wat did i do that ur not talking to me??..he goes to her n asks her wat happened will u tell me..he then says if your husband has done anything then think am ur friend n talk to me..n if friend has done somethin wrong then think am your hubby n tell me..she was abt to when her grand ma comes calling Vidya..Dadi enters the room n sees gaurav all ready n asks him ur going somewhere so he says i am going for the party n she says ur going alone..take vidya also n go noe..n gaurav says its a bachelor party..n she doesnt understand so he tells her in hindi so she tells him but ur married noe..y r u going alone take ur wife n go n he says it is adi's party..so she asks him is this party coz hw=e is a bachelor or for happiness of the wedding.. he tells her for a bachelor to get married.. she still din understand..he gets tired of making her understand n vidya starts laughing..he then leaves n dadi asks her wat he meant n she says she will explain..Adi is talkig to his father on the phone n asking him where he is??he says all the guests have come but not u..ssp says that he noes it it justifiable for him to get angry but he cant help it someone has to be there..but he is happy that he saw priya before n then adi says that the truth is that u met the wrong girl not priya..n Devyani had tol adi to stop the programmes coz he still din meet her..ssp is shocked n says i still havent met my daughter in law?? adi says exactly n ssp tells him that dun worry when i reach there the first thing ill do is meet my bahu..adi says okie n cuts the call..Devyani comes n asks him who it was n he told dad so she told y din u give it to me wat will he think..adi says dun worry dad is cool he will understand..Davyani then tells adi that i met priya's bua today n she was saying something abt priya's past..adi says that bua is a loud speaker n that he jus ran for his life from that bua..she is all confused n then confused n adi tells her not to worry n Priya is a good girl..she says that she jus wanted to noe wat happened to her that..n uttara n all come so she din finish. uttara tells adi to go n enjoy his last days of  freedom  they waer all going for the party when priya n all come..adi is all happy to see her..Adi stares at Priya n is lost in her..when uttara hit him..πŸ˜†..Devyani tells Adi to act like a good kid..:)..Gaurav then tells him that they should go..Adi then goes n whispers in Priya's ears to miss him n she smilesEmbarrassed..they all go in n Mrs bindra tells devyani they have to arrange the songs for the sangeeth..so she goes n so does uttara..bua then tells Priya its such a big house..she is all happy n then goes in..Priya was abt to took at the photos n uttara comes n calls priya to see the wedding cards..they go n bua is still checking out the house..Devyani sees her n starts thinking abt wat she said abt the past n goes to talk to her..she then asks bua whether she liked the house she said is is somethin to ask?? i noe once priya comes here priya's lost happiness will come back..devyani asks her abt wat she was talking abt priya's past..she was abt to tall when she thought of wat priyas father said n told her that wat can happen to a girl who doesnt have a mother..one side she has to take care of the house n the other side her studies now in that state how can she take care of herself..she will loose faith noe..she then tells she will go n see priya when Devyani stops her n tells her that you were saying something else only??...πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

julz thumbnail
am sorry for posting it late it took time for me to write it..sorry..πŸ˜”
hey don't worry - thanks a lot for posting!!
i can understand typing few lines takes me so much of time, written update is lot of hard work!!

thanks buddy, appreciated
πŸ‘

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a detailed update 😊

Viji
julz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

hey don't worry - thanks a lot for posting!!

i can understand typing few lines takes me so much of time, written update is lot of hard work!!

thanks buddy, appreciated
πŸ‘

hey your welcome..😊
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks dear so much for the written update<3 appreciate ur hard work<3