India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha's similarities to Ashi (Page 2)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I do acknowledge ekta for achieving all that she has @ very young age!! I mean she was 18 or what when kyunki came?? So yaaa!! And hum paanch came before kyunki as far as my memory goes...and i do acknowledge that...except I HATE HER SHOWS now! LOL

PKYEK comes in a different category now...and yes, the development and characters are much better than I expected and I am glad that its slightly different from other starone shows where the main goal is not just rom-yawnce btwn couples! Tongue 

And well psycho and wacko! Ofcourse we only relate these words to Ashi-Yuvi!BlushingEmbarrassed I hope she says hey bhaggu some day! I WOULD DIE! I haven't heard her saying that after her last interview on IF...and thats like 5 years back! I miss her hey bhaggu-ness!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

I do acknowledge ekta for achieving all that she has @ very young age!! I mean she was 18 or what when kyunki came?? So yaaa!! And hum paanch came before kyunki as far as my memory goes...and i do acknowledge that...except I HATE HER SHOWS now! LOL

PKYEK comes in a different category now...and yes, the development and characters are much better than I expected and I am glad that its slightly different from other starone shows where the main goal is not just rom-yawnce btwn couples! Tongue 

And well psycho and wacko! Ofcourse we only relate these words to Ashi-Yuvi!BlushingEmbarrassed I hope she says hey bhaggu some day! I WOULD DIE! I haven't heard her saying that after her last interview on IF...and thats like 5 years back! I miss her hey bhaggu-ness!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i dont think she'll chnage from bhagwan to bhaggu like tht Tongue
shut up i love her shows mostly onyl wathc her shows lol
lolz and romyawnnce agree all star1 shows r like tht for me atleast except this show
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
@ AY_candy_Luver: Sometimes I feel that she is deliberately saying them for us Ashi fans!BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And like Ashi said above, Priya herself is reliving Ashi through Misha and making us relive her too!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

@ Promps: Well its Mish...Priya is playing Mish...if she wants, she can say Hey Bhaggu!! BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed There is nothing wrong in saying bhaggu from bhagwan! TongueBlushingEmbarrassed

And well ekta shows, I can't see the normal starplus shows for more than 3 months...PKYEK has just started in october! I hope it stays the same yet it just develops...and she doesn't ruin it!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed From its 1st episode, PKYEK has grown on me a lot! It has improved a lot...and I just hope that it just keeps on progressing like this!EmbarrassedBig smileEmbarrassed
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
promps u said it...bt ashi is more special for me dan misha!!!
ashi is ashi..n nuthin cn ever replace her. nt even priya!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ay luver: omg dude!!

;;love it!
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Totally (:
And I love that!
I just adored Remix so much!
and now I love PKYEK :D
AY_candy_luver IF-Dazzler
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Totally (:
And I love that!
I just adored Remix so much!
and now I love PKYEK :D
Aww...thanks! You can use it if u want :)
AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i agree..
sometimes, i feel like Ashi-Misha are pretty much the same..
they just got the same spirit & spunk:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index