Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha's similarities to Ashi

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
was it just me here who was highly reminded of ashi in ydayz epi and epis b4
meant to make this post b4 but couldnt and have a feeling soem1 alreayd ahs so do inform me if my gut feeling is right
  1. her devilish smile 
  2. her brilliant ideas - proving darnish wrong
  3. the word pyscho she used for yuvi she used on piya Tongue
  4. one who loves her friends and fam
  5. hates dressing up
  6. fighting piya - ashi strangled yuvi  and misha had her hand on piya's shoulders 
  7. her curly hair always reminds me of the red headed ashi
  8. will do anything to support the truth and her friends  

lovign the character of misha although both are different both are like a shadow of the other

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverBUBLAImeawchahaat.leeseunggiloveashi_maniamanjhaDazzilerDizzyAkankshaa.hey.bhagguFollowYourHeartnami2811-Fatima-music_l0ver036

natasha4lyf Groupbie
natasha4lyf
natasha4lyf

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
yepp ur ryt i totally agree wiv u priyaliciousWink i luv misha attitude da show is nothing wivout er shez totally rockin init!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meawhey.bhaggu

smile843 Senior Member
smile843
smile843

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i had started watching this serial onlyyy bcoz of priya wal in it.. Ashi was an unforgettable n irreplacable character..
Misha has the best similarity with Ashi as in her witty one liners that keep coming every moment she is on the screen...
She is my absolutely alllll time fav...
love her

meawhey.bhaggu

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Well I have always loved n will continue to love Ashi all my life.....n no matter how much we got of our ashi...we all always craved for me.......she became an addiction Embarrassed.....n Misha is a character through which not just Priya but all Ashi fans r reliving Ashi Tongue...I thank God n Ekta n the entire creative team for creating a character like Misha inspired from Ashi ....n choosing the star herself to portray her...or else Misha would have never clicked with anyone....its purely Priya's portrayal of her...that makes us feel as though we r watching our Ashi back again on screen....only this time with black hair instead of her trade mark red hair Embarrassed

BUBLAIhey.bhaggu

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I just LOVE Misha, dude! Misha is like..one of the major reasons I love this show. I don't know if I would even have started watching the show, if not for Misha. But now, once you have seen Ashi, you know that nobody can ever even come close to her. She's undoubtedly the best Indian telly character, and Misha gives us a chance to relive it! I thank Ekta for giving me a chance to see Misha, 'cause if not because of her, then I'd never have seen Ashi. Misha is a shadow of Ashi..but Ashi has created such high standards that not even Misha, and the actress herself, can come close to it again. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekohey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
You bet promps! Mish is like an extension to Ashi's character!! And on top of that, when Mish says duh-uh and timbo + bimbo!! It just adds on to her Ashi-ness!! BlushingBlushingEmbarrassed We can put it this way that Mish used to watch Remix when she was small ROFLBlushingEmbarrassed Well then she would have been almost my age...12-13 when she had seen Ashi too!BlushingEmbarrassed Awwww!! 

But neways...I know right?? I seriously can't thank Ekta to give Priya a character like Misha! Although its similar to Ashi but the character itself has so much of diversity that Priya herself gets to experiment different things because of the character!! Its amazing!! And Misha would not have been Ashi-ish if it hadn't been Priya! I wouldn't have even felt her and it would have looked like a poor rip-off of Ashi's character! You know what I mean? Its priya that makes us love Misha like we loved Ashi!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug

BUBLAIchahaat.

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

You bet promps! Mish is like an extension to Ashi's character!! And on top of that, when Mish says duh-uh and timbo + bimbo!! It just adds on to her Ashi-ness!! BlushingBlushingEmbarrassed We can put it this way that Mish used to watch Remix when she was small ROFLBlushingEmbarrassed Well then she would have been almost my age...12-13 when she had seen Ashi too!BlushingEmbarrassed Awwww!! 

But neways...I know right?? I seriously can't thank Ekta to give Priya a character like Misha! Although its similar to Ashi but the character itself has so much of diversity that Priya herself gets to experiment different things because of the character!! Its amazing!! And Misha would not have been Ashi-ish if it hadn't been Priya! I wouldn't have even felt her and it would have looked like a poor rip-off of Ashi's character! You know what I mean? Its priya that makes us love Misha like we loved Ashi!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug
bold lmao
yes but pyscho for me is the most ashish word TongueLOL even more thne bimbo timbo duh-uh bas hey bhaggu nahin bolthi instead hey bhagwan
see there r reasons for people to love ekta and im loving her for this show betetr then i expected

AY_candy_luver IF-Dazzler
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with you. They are a little different, but I think priya can't help but bring a bit of Ashi in Misha. Personally, I get super hyper when piya uses her old words from remix as Misha...LOL

leeseunggilovehey.bhaggu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index