Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Archana/Jess!!! We Love you (Page 32)

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jess-

Originally posted by myownarea

Senny

Hey Archana,

You know I have always called you jess and till now. Why, i am too lazy to write the bigger spelling!LOL No am use to it hehe. But you have a beautiful name and ahem ahem, i even tried to figure out the meaning of such a wonderful name. It means worship. EmbarrassedSaying your name is such a delight in itself, not much need for digging out for more gold when we have enough. But still greedy me went on the quest to find the name and got it from babynamesworld.LOL 
OMG Senny... you went to babynames.com for looknig for the meaning of my name.. ROFL 

yea.. it means worship.. prayer.. whatever u want to call it...Embarrassed... and no problem call me Jess... it makes me also remember the times we spent in HOL and in paradise...Embarrassed

Now stop laughing at me and my goofy tactics.CryLOL Actually no if this makes you smileeeee, man job well done! LOLJess when we met, it surely was like fire or was it? I do remember my mayurbygod asking for a better wardrobe and it was the time when Cvs really started to not bother about MN, post confession and we all ganged up!LOL  Of course I remember Senny.. my first thread was on Nupur's hairstyle.. ROFL.. we all ganged up on CVs to change Nupur's hairstyle and clothes... headdesk.. CVs never listened Angry

Things went up and down, but there were only a few people who watched my back and held my hand when i needed it and one of them was you. I can't even tell you how much loved and beautiful I felt to be able to have a place in the crowd. We can be brave and say I don't care what others have to say but deep down we want at least one person or more who would care. Tough times test friendships or any relation, it was during these days when you proved what a brave heart you have, it was not once but several times when i saw you speaking up even all alone for what you found right. It is hard for me to be like you but you and only few others being around makes me feel safe and cared for. More better put, its like you cuddle me close to you when i need it.Embarrassed I loveeeeee you loadssssss!Hug
Senny... you are a very innocent girl.. and very pure heart... any friend would feel protective about you.. you are a brave heart yourself.. you just have to close your eyes and jump... never get scared to face life's problems... you have a very wonderful life ahead... love u laods girl... and remember, I'm always there... always...!!!

Jess you know that I don't know how to make the awesome stuff and it never matters for us anyways as I know just a tight hug would do, miser me.LOL I hope it would Jess. But see i am not so what do you call that Kanjoos, I have two beautiful song dedications. One you know is my favourite that "it feels like home to me". Being around you always has felt like home.
Wow... the songs are so beautiful Senny... heard them for the first time.. thank u for such a lovely B'day wish... making me emotional...

Then another one I simply love is Someone's watching over me by Hiliary Duff.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee you sooooooooo much Jess. I am so so sooooooo sorry I haven't been able to come on gmail too and neither here. Just a random visit on weekends and thus this message but i don't want to miss writing any for you at all. I am really really sorry for the scrappy message. I would try and be there for the party though I know i would be late.
Come whenever you have time Senny.. even I'm not active much.. but do come here today.. I'm waiting for you...

Wishing you a very very very happy birthday. May you be blessed with all the shine and love and more, especially me to bug you sooooooo much. Amen.
thanks Seeny... you are such a sweetheart...
Love you Jesssss!Embarrassed love u Senny....Hug

God bless.Hug

God is on my side. I randomly clicked and got on this page.LOL Jess I am soooooo sorry for being late. I knew it that i would be but this time i came back from work but this flu has drained me of all the energy. I feel like an old woman who can't even move without the oos and aasLOL. I love you loads and loads Jess. I was there on gmail a while ago but tough luck none of you were there, I met Anu a couple of days back there.  I hope you had a blast. Awwww I knew you would like the songs. Embarrassed

Love you loadssss and loads.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hope

rose.mn IF-Rockerz
rose.mn
rose.mn

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jess-

Rabi...Hug.... girl... you made me smile ear to ear with your B'day wish... each line by line my smile was increasing... finally my cheeks started hurting... ROFL Oh yeah really I don't think so!!! ROFL ROFL This was just i could manage in 5 minutes. Wish my net to work properly that time..........LOL anyways glad it could atleast make u smile............Embarrassed

I thank God and your college principal to grant few more days before you join the college... unki kripa se tum aaj yaha aayi ho.. I was so nervous and sad that I would not get to ROFL with you.. but principal ne meri sunn li....ROFL Yeah sun hi li principal ne ROFL  ROFL. He could have told me this before....Stern Smile chawal principle......... ROFL but yeah thanks to him for giving me some more days to stay in my home!!! LOL

Love u jaana.. you are the sweestest person I have met here.. well there are few more sweet girls here... LOL... but you are really the sweet girl who instantly connected heart to heart with me... your friendship is like no questions asked... only trust for your Aapi and love. You have a heart of a gold... really. You welcomed me your family by calling me Aaapi.. and now even your mom knows about me. You told me that you are going to visit us here one day... and I'm sure you mean it... because the more I know you, I'm realizing you don't just say the things for the sake of saying it... you always prove what you mean. Umm am blushing now!! Embarrassed really......... LOL  yeah I know, but not fewwww there are toooo many sweet!! but sweetest of all is Sanam......LOL You truly are family!! Even yesterday I was telling my mum that its ur Birthday today and she asked me, thread bana liya....... ROFL I said bana liya aur spoil bhi ker liya...... ROFL ROFL and obviously I will visit you very soon. very soon means after 7 or 8 years..........LOL coz abhi tuh main choti hun ROFL I have even told my mama that I want to meet my net friends, and she said han bilkul doctor ban'ney k baad u urself will go and meet all of them!!! I actually never thought that we can be so close to people on net!!! 

I love u Rabi... Hug love you too.. Hug

p.s. I dunno what I have typed... but you get the point right?... same here, ROFL I don't know what i typed Sleepy ROFL , but you better get what i wanted to say!!!! Evil Smile ROFL  I love you and am really happy that I could be here on ur Birthday!!! your one siggie is pending, yeah yeah that one........ Wink ROFL will surly make once will get some proper pics...... LOL 

a-little-hope

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Hey Rinky I loved your OS. It was just soooooo sweet and it felt just perfect and complete. It left me with a cosy feeling in the end :) Hehe hot seat questions, man I should have asked Jess loads too hehe. I loved the Rati Siggie too!Day Dreaming Yayyyyyy Jess, Nupur totally rockedd!

Hey Akki I loved the song. I can see Jess glaring at our direction hehe!LOL I loved your OS as always, you write beautifully! Caro, all the best for the exams man. Divz, Rinky we all started on the same point choosing between Jess and Archana hehe!

Man I really missed the party. I could only read the first few pages. Jess i know now you had a great time hehe! I am soooooooooooo happy that you did! Hugssss.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hope-Rinky-myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

Hey Rinky I loved your OS. It was just soooooo sweet and it felt just perfect and complete. It left me with a cosy feeling in the end :) Hehe hot seat questions, man I should have asked Jess loads too hehe. I loved the Rati Siggie too!Day Dreaming Yayyyyyy Jess, Nupur totally rockedd!

Hey Akki I loved the song. I can see Jess glaring at our direction hehe!LOL I loved your OS as always, you write beautifully! Caro, all the best for the exams man. Divz, Rinky we all started on the same point choosing between Jess and Archana hehe!

Man I really missed the party. I could only read the first few pages. Jess i know now you had a great time hehe! I am soooooooooooo happy that you did! Hugssss.

LOL yeah senny.. I noticed that bit..all of us ended up on jess as well ROFL much to dear old Archana's chagrin ROFL

Ok I m here to threaten u to comment on our FF AngryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sennya-little-hope-Rinky-

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Happy Birthday Jess.

Thank u Sajjal... or shall I say Amber?
As the years come and come we hold on to our beloved memories and our little joys of the times we have spent enriching ourselves with goodness, wellness, sucess and good fortune. But every year, there is a special day set aside to celebrate one individual person and today that individual is you Jess. Like i said before i'm at a loss of words to define a person like you, because your just so humble, sweet, and kind. oSajjal, I'm humbled to hear all those praising words for me... I really don't know myself if I'm that sweet and kind. Jess Sweetheart, i wish for you to have people to love, people in your life who will care about you as much as I do. Thanks dear. Sajjal, you have a very loving and caring heart and trust me, such hearts always find solace in caring about others than themselves. God bless you Sajjal. May the arays of tommorrows bring many happinesses and joys into your wonderful life. But as you do always remember its the not the years that count but the moment spent in those delightful years count. Thanks for the heart warming wishes....Hug

Happy Birthday

Love Sajjal

Love Archana/Jess

thousandmiles

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fariaa70

Many Many Happy Returns Of THe DaY Archana
Wishing You a Rocking, Blasting, Dhamakadar Happy Birth Day.

Thanks Fariaa for your wishes...Hug

Your Birthday Is The Perfect Time
To Wish You Nothing Less
Than Favorite Memories, Plans And Dreams
That Bring You Happiness,
For Birthdays Are A Link Between
The Future And The Past,
Reminding Us To Treasure Most
Those Special Joys That Last
Today Is Your Day To Celebrate
Your Day To Be The Star
So Let The Ones You Love All Cheer
And Say How Special

Faria.

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Hey Jess

I e-stalked you on IF to see when was the first time I met you . When we were Bi- oh no dang you IF censors, when we were complaining about rati's gypsy style clothing I guess. Well we had better aesthetics than the gypsy designers who were on the show. Lets leave it at that.

Arey, we tried so much to get Nupur better clothes.. Taps even arranged for begger's opera... we bombarded the channel and the CVs.. but these people came up with ever worst clothes in season 2... the aluminium foil salwar and what not...Wacko

You really indirectly sent me on a memorably journey indirectly. I cant believe the amount of nonsense I said and got away with on this forum.

OMG... the Eureka thread... YRF contract ended thread... ROFLLLLLLL... gosh, what nonsense we used to talk... ROFL... although I was mostly spectator of your posts... but I always always used to love your sarcasm, your humour... Embarrassed

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1273665&TPN=17

Prime example LOL!  I was ROFLing all the way at the nonsense I was mouthing.

ROFLROFLROFL... Ahh... I miss this fun... only MJHT can provide such entertainment... and only MJHT can bring the intelligent people like you to make such awesome topics...Embarrassed 

The basic purpose of OUR presence in MJHT forum was to chidify the show but we could not chindify an already chindified show and gradually exited I guess! No offence to ANYBODY! Even if readers get offended I have to say I hardly care.

Chindified show ki chindi bhi nahi bachi hai ab.... ROFL

We once had a PD game in the MJHT forum or actually a KD game I am not sure if you have heard of it. I actually started reading it and lost track!

I kinda know what the PD game was... although I joined much later, but I have heard about the phamous PD...Wink

Well lets define Mayur and their story line shortly:

Padaku meets Dream-gaonwaali-girl! He gets put off and she gets put off by him as well! But we loved them ' why I wonder! Slowly they learn to tolerate each other. Mademoiselle Laziness gets third party helps in team projects but forgets to acknowledge in a team work(sounds like a committee head complaining about references being incomplete). They hate each other again!  Then they are thrown in a lonely journey by destiny maata to make them realize that they have to tolerate each other much longer that those few moments. With a few trip catch routines and awesomely crafted scenes, destiny maata becomes half way successful! However at this point I would like to point out that I never understood guys' obsession with long hair and sarees. In half the movies, all you see is the dude sniffing the girls  hair!! Well since destiny maata didn't reach her destination, the dude becomes destiny guru and guides heroine to the destination of love. ROFLROFL And the platform was climax of a very "different" version of Pride and Prejudice. It was a very touching confession. What happens after that- they fight, they reconcile, they fight, they reconcile. And We fight if they are compromised in scene quality or quantity. ROFLROFL She disappears we fight! She gets back in the show-they fight. Finally they have babies and they still fight and make up!

ROFLROFLROFL... Caro, you just wrote the whole MN story in one para... man....  ROFLROFLROFL you are a genius... Star

This weird scenario has had varied repercussions on the forum and our meetings and partings.

By the time I reached the forum of MJHT which was early October 2008, the forum was already split half way into SG fans and MN fans. The two groups were at each others throats on and on and on about how dare the other Jodi get a few seconds more. Some nonsense about quality vs quantity and "you love them you hate them but you cant ignore them" also runs in between the random arguments(don't they use it for every dang Jodi?).. All the fighting in the show by Mayur were kinda infectious I guess. We were always fighting and I had a lovely time either in the audience or as a part of the entertainment! MJHT forum was World war I with SG vs MN which ended peacefully at the treaty in the chat clubs organized by the barely there dev team. World War II however was between the light and the darkness of MN fans and ended in a bitter ceasefire I guess. We chose boundaries and maintained by it! However I do turn up every now and then to cherish the lovely people I met here! Caro, we did saw a lot in this forum, didn't we? All ups and downs.. all came as a package called MJHT phhorum...LOL

Inspite of the e-nonsenses, e- essays(which I hardly bother reading),ROFLROFLROFL e-fights and weird e-arguments, we respect each other  which is what is nice about friendship.  Friendships on IF are especially special like one of my e-friend says because it doesn't care about how you dress, how you do your make, whether you have your regular spa trips, whether you are a crazy unibrow person, whether you are human or animal or even a robot- it is deifintely based on how you express yourself and the wonderful people you meet. However some IF friendships are also based on who is in your siggy and avi as well. ROFLROFL Let us not slot ourselves in that category :P Well, for me, it's been always about the connection... be it real life friendship or e-friendship...Embarrassed

Oh and you know what I write OS too. Since everybody is dedicating their OS to you. Can I dedicate my old OS to You :P? Naa Just kidding! I will show you my OS some other day. J

YES... I want to read that OS... send me please...Embarrassed 

If that essay was not impressive enough, that is all I could write up J

It was awesome Caro... ROFL 

Oh and while e-stalking I did realize that it has been more than a year since we met! Belated happy anniversary of our meeting

LOLLLLLLLLL... happy anniversary caro... ROFLROFL 

LOL

If I confused the heck out of you. I am sorryLOL Yes, you did... especially with the anniversary thing...ROFLROFL

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Divzzzzzzieeee I have sooo many pms and ffs to read, you have no idea man. I will read na and then comment, I haven't even read the last two chapters you updated. I don't want to rush it. Of course you can spank me for being inexcusably lazy. I am yet to finish voting too Divzie!LOL

Jess jess you here abhi?

a-little-hope

Go to top