Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Archana/Jess!!! We Love you (Page 30)

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

happy birthday jess....HugHugHug....
Thanks Niki...HugHug

Originally posted by naughtykomal

happy birthday jess di........Hug
you and your vms rock...........:))

thanks Komal... love yaHugHug

Originally posted by .Divya.

Hey Archu, First of all, wish you a very very very very Happy Birthday SmileSmileSmile  Thanks Divya for your warm wishes.. it was fun talking to you today.. although it did not feel like we talked for the first time...Embarrassed

I'll come back with a gift for you.. Till then manage with this one... will be waiting...

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jess-

Originally posted by bandicoot

Oh Jess that was a sweet reply!

You are on my fb list. Except I am currently off Fb... deactivated temporarily. WIll be back :) needed to be away from overloaded social networking :)

I miss me on MJHT forum too... No I am not a mental case. It is just I miss the fun that I had here

I stay in the midwest too if you hadnt noticed on my profile :P  It was snowing heavily today here too! Im glad to be home after all my exams!

oh and I will start working on that essay to the best of my ability madame
Caro.. I know your city.. that's why I said - thank God the roof didn't collapse.. like it did in your city stadium... our Bears have to play the game in the snow today....

And my B'day has a history of 5 years in a row to have snowed on that day... today was no different... I'm just used to it now.. Angry

Arey.. take your time boss for the essay... but you have got me excited about it... so now you have to write it... ROFL

p.s. No, you are not mental case... I loved your posts... you and Aditi and Neha.. Embarrassed

LMAOOO the bears vs vikings match played a few blocks from my house. I was sitting in a sports bar watching it. Poor guys! I was all dolled up in layers and they were running around slipping and falling without gloves and other layers pheww

arre roof collapse isnt that big a deal here. it was a teflon something. Thes tadium was super popular though... too sad it collapsed! some of my friends made money shovelling snow fr the match today ..and phew it snowed heavily again poor them!

thank u jee!

dont expect too much...I swear i will come up with something though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hope-Rinky-

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshneerakhali

!!!happy birth day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks Roshee...Hug

Originally posted by -TinkerAbi-

Jess, it's your birthday!! and I came here to watch your new VM! Wish you a Very Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful & a very blessed year ahead.
hi Abi... thanks dear for lovely b'day wishes.. and thanks for watching the VM too... Hug

Originally posted by shakti_rock

hey Jess...!!

vadhdivsachyaa hardik shubechchaa....!!!!!!
Dhanyavaad ... mala tuze naav sang na.. marathi aahe te samjale.. pan naav mahit nahi... 
hope u gt all luvs n acheive getter heights in life....
God  Bless You...hv funn..njoy...Big smileBig smileBig smile
Thanks u for your wishes....HugHugHug
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Ohkay this has been made by Rabi ji for me to dedicate to Jess DI...I as usual always ask the experts to make things......and they turn out marvellously....

various stages of Nupur....for my co Nupur Lover.....not as much as me though....

here it goes....

Lovely siggie Rinky... Rabi..

Nupur is sure my hero... she values all those relations in her life..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Oh Jess that was a sweet reply!

You are on my fb list. Except I am currently off Fb... deactivated temporarily. WIll be back :) needed to be away from overloaded social networking :)

I miss me on MJHT forum too... No I am not a mental case. It is just I miss the fun that I had here

I stay in the midwest too if you hadnt noticed on my profile :P  It was snowing heavily today here too! Im glad to be home after all my exams!

oh and I will start working on that essay to the best of my ability madame
Caro.. I know your city.. that's why I said - thank God the roof didn't collapse.. like it did in your city stadium... our Bears have to play the game in the snow today....

And my B'day has a history of 5 years in a row to have snowed on that day... today was no different... I'm just used to it now.. Angry

Arey.. take your time boss for the essay... but you have got me excited about it... so now you have to write it... ROFL

p.s. No, you are not mental case... I loved your posts... you and Aditi and Neha.. Embarrassed

LMAOOO the bears vs vikings match played a few blocks from my house. I was sitting in a sports bar watching it. Poor guys! I was all dolled up in layers and they were running around slipping and falling without gloves and other layers pheww

arre roof collapse isnt that big a deal here. it was a teflon something. Thes tadium was super popular though... too sad it collapsed! some of my friends made money shovelling snow fr the match today ..and phew it snowed heavily again poor them!

thank u jee!

dont expect too much...I swear i will come up with something though
I had to drive through the snow myself..... hubby was tired to even go out today...

Thanks Caro.... hope your eggjhamz are going well...

Here is something for you to drool at... I know he is your favorite....and mine too..

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rinky-

Ohkay this has been made by Rabi ji for me to dedicate to Jess DI...I as usual always ask the experts to make things......and they turn out marvellously....

various stages of Nupur....for my co Nupur Lover.....not as much as me though....

here it goes....

Lovely siggie Rinky... Rabi..

Nupur is sure my hero... she values all those relations in her life..Embarrassed

I know she does....i love her versatality....she is like water ready to take any shape of vessel she is put in....i love her chanchalpan....her bholpan...her maturity....all in one...a complete woman....

a-little-hope

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheLioness

Happy BirthdayHug

thank u Nidz....HugHug

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Happy Birthday Jess! Hope you have a good one =)
Thanks Ravjot...HugHug

Originally posted by mohitkideewani

Happy Birthday Jess! (:
I hope you have/had a great one! (:
God Bless you!

-Jia
thanks Jia..... God Bless you... HugHug
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Hugh JackmanSillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySillySilly

He makes my brain go marshmallow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hope-Rinky-

Go to top