Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Archana/Jess!!! We Love you (Page 28)

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

LOLYayyyyeeeeeee its jess di's birthday....Di? all must be wondering ki Di kyun? kyun she is my di...jess Age boldu kya? LOL Ohkay I just forgot her name is Archana right? Archi as they call her.She reminds 
me of Archana of Pavitra Rishta who cries non stop but Archi DI isnt a cry baby at all. She can make you cry though if she so wants...LOL.
Rinky balike.. you making fun of me on my B'day... wait until I take the sweet revenge...ROFL

Archana shares bday with my mom...So this day is super special for me.Cause on this day I get to
celebrate and make two very special people in my life feel special. Happy B'day to your mom Rinky..Big smile Archana is actually like a mom to
many young talented girls on the forum and loves them so dearly that its heart wrenching to see her relationships with them. Oye... matey.. you also have a online mom in the forum...WinkFrom pinging me on Gmail and continuously talking about her online daughters to entirely forgetting I am an entity too( taana maroing tumkoLOL) Taana bhari padega Rinky...Angryto getting emotional when I dont comment on her VMs Aur nahi toh kya.. kaam karvaati ho aur comment bhi nahi karti ho...Wacko( yeah yeah I know what that I UNDERSTAND LINE means LOL) to putting me on right place when I unnecessarily criticise her.. yea you better learn constructive criticism... LOL she is a ROCKSTAR and a PURE HEART..LOL OMG... another tana...Angry tumhe toh mai chorungi nahi...ROFL

Exremely emotioal but an extremely caring woman with a heart of the size of Lalu prasad's Granary (political Joke samjhi?Wink) Lalu's Granary is so giant kya?... ROFLROFL  She is a wonderful person, very talented and a tigress ready to protect and fight all those she loves... Yes, I'm proud of myself...for this reason alone... thank u ApproveI am very very proud to know her as a person and wish her happiness, sucess and love in gallons even more than greedy Amrika wants from Oil producing country(another faltoo political joke LOL) ROFLROFL Meri Amrika ko tana maroing now... Angry and good wishes to carry you forward in life...Big smile Big smile Big smile  thank u Rinky.. such a funny B'day wish.. yet so heart warming... love u loads Rinky...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Gift no 1...

A Mayur VM on Raat kali ek khwaab Me Aai.....I had wanted to make it but couldnt so Swai made it for me....All praise goes to me for asking her to make it and all criticisms to her for making it...ROFL..here is the link....

Rinky, Swati.. thanks a tonn guys.. this is such a beautiful VM... I'm really speechless... it's my all time favorite song... and Nupur looks sooooo pretty in this VM.

Swati, each and every para essence captured perfectly in the VM..  especially loved the para... sawali surat.. mohni murat.. kajal and balon ki latein.. hayeee... she looks so amazing there.. Swati I must say you have great editing skills and especially your taste of old songs is commendable. The black and white effect looks great in this VM.

Thank u gals.. thank u for such a precious gift....Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-swati05

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Gift no.2....

An O.S written by Genius RinkyLOL...Here it goes....

Rinky... that was such a lovely OS.. and so well thought OS for a married woman and mother like me. And I loved the younger son's name of course...Embarrassed Love u for that.

The OS brought so many similarities to my real life moments that I was almost in tears... haan haan khushi ke aasoon... Embarrassed You write so well Rinky.. I told you hundred times that you should write MN FF, but you never listen. But thank u for writing this OS for me... this will remain very close to my heart... firstly because it's written by you.. and secondly because it's such a beautiful happy family of Mr and Mrs Sharma which we always imagined to be.

One thing I would like to mention is.. (I mentioned this to Mou in the morning...LOL) that definition of romance changes after years of marriage...Wink It becomes romantic thing when your husband loads the dishwasher for you...ROFL... its very romantic when your husband baby sits your kids while you go out for a spa and body massage....ROFL

Thanks a tonn for lovely OS Rinky...Hug

-Rinky-swati05

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Gift NO 3.....

Siggies made by  Miss_Universe(Anna)

Hope you liked all we did...I will come back with some more...Till enjoy the attention babes...Big smile

Awesome siggies Rinky... thanks to Anna... thanks for making those for me.. they are lovely.. Miss Rati Pandey looks stunning in those siggies...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Aww Man!

I nearly ended up openign a new topic for you Jess! I couldnt find your birthday post
Aww Caro... love u loads.. I'm sooo happy to see u here...Embarrassed

Archana ho ya Jess ho! Happy birthday!
Thank u dear... bandicoot urff Caro...LOL

WIth every passing year may you bloom like a beautiful flower and spread joy and cheerfulness all around you(I made that up and the blame is solely on me if it sounds too tacky)
It does not sound tacky at all... thank u for the lovely wishes Caro...Hug

May your birthday bring your more blessings on all fronts! May you win a jackpot! LOL!
Jackpot? LOL... yes, that would be cool if it happens...LOL.

but so far, my B'day is great.... although we are having heavy snow fall in chicago rightnow, we still managed to go out for dinner...Embarrassed... thank God the roof didn't collapse like it did in your city... ROFL

Everyday is your day but today is a little more special when you get to be the queen! enjoy the throne milady and may all your wishes come true!

Aww.. I truely enjoyed my B'day Caro.. and u are one of the reason to make me smile...Big smile

I dont know when exactly I met you. I guess somewhere in the paradise(Uggh the whole Bubblypies was a joke which is now embarassing me). We might have had ups and downs in our e-relationships but it is always important to remmeber the love and the nicer parts of our virtual friendships!
We met in paradise... and I always loved your hatke posts Caro.. you have an amazing sense of humour... and thanks for making me a part of your virtual world friendship...Embarrassed
Thanks for being so loving and forthcoming!
Thank u for your special wishes dear...Hug
and Rock On!

I might write an essay later.. my apologies in advance I'm waiting for the essay...Embarrassed

-Rinky-swati05

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

Jess.....Hug....

Annie... Hug
ok icant call u nething else........and vaise bhi kisi mahapurush ne kaha hai......a rose with a diff. name would smell the same....LOL.... .yes you can call me anything u want.. lekin pyaar se bulana...LOL

Wish u a very Happy Birthday!!!! Smile thanks Smile

May u have loads of LOWE..Wink, fun and happiness in the world......Big smile thanks dear.. and I wish you the same my saggitarius friend...Hug

We met, and bonded well.......the days spent in paradise and CC were some of the best days, discussing most weird stuff and debates over two people. Those days I would never forget Annie.. we all had so much fun talking about our favorite couple and our daily spoofs and uii maas and what not....

The pms exchanged added another feather to friendship, and with time we may drift apart........but the good memories will always be binding us together. Smile agree... we have drifted.. but we are still bonded with those great memories.. Embarrassed

You are a wonderful person with courage that few show in this world..and thats one thing i admire the most....i will not expand on that as u know whati m talking about, so would just say that even though MJHT ended, and we may move on with life and away from IF, u will always find me a mail or a ping away. I have not moved on and away from MN... it's just that I'm taken over by my busy life.. family, work and what not. We will be in touch Annie.Embarrassed

Have a great life ahead...........and be the same........

As for ur gift.......i updated my ff........for u a short while back......

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1374021&TPN=87

and there will be more........when i get home......my workplcae has too many restrictions......lol.... thanks for the B'day present.. I have read it already.... did not comment there yet... will comment in details later. You write very well Annie. Keep it up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-swati05annie07

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tapoor

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Archana
I hope ur all dreams come true
There should be no tears in ur eyes
Tumhe ek accha pati mile......... Mayank jaisa Embarrassed
May ALLAH bless U
Thanks Tapoor for B'day wishes.. Hug

and I have my Mayank patidev in my life.. Embarrassed

Angle.swati05

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati05

many many happy returns of the day jess di   HugHug
may all ur dreams and wishes come true.......have a gr8 year ahead :)
Swati... your B'day wishes made me smile... I loved the VM... and this warm b'day wishes.. *hugs*... thanks dear....HugHugHug

-Rinky-swati05

Go to top