Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Archana/Jess!!! We Love you (Page 27)

rose.mn IF-Rockerz
rose.mn
rose.mn

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Akki u like SRK?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hope

You-Know-Who IF-Dazzler
You-Know-Who
You-Know-Who

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.mn

Akki u like SRK?

ROFL!

I don't hate him either. :) Ive neutral feelings for the guy. Pun not intended.

a-little-hope

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Birthday Gift!!!

Chahiye kia??? Wink nahi? Confused  Daudega...Embarrassed
hahaha i know U want ROFL.  so here they are
Have a look!!!
Embarrassed

lovely siggie Rabz...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

how do they look so great yaar?

aww... love this scene... Day Dreaming

MN wedding... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Priyanka... a rockstar actress... love her..

Madhuri.. who can even make girls go crazy about her... love her...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Hayye... Imran.. he is the future of bollywood

Ranbir... love him.. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

ahh.... my first bollywood crush... Aamir...!!!

N my all time favorite crush... Jackman...

BEAUTIFUL Divas...Julie and Jolie...!!!

Love his smile..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whorose.mn

rose.mn IF-Rockerz
rose.mn
rose.mn

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I too started liking Angelina jolie....keeping all other things aside!! Wink LOL 

Okay akki, its good to be neutral!!! ROFLI don't know what is my case!! If his movies are with my any fav actresses then i do watch that!!! otherwise!!! ahem ahem!!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whoa-little-hope

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

I too started liking Angelina jolie....keeping all other things aside!! Wink LOL 

Okay akki, its good to be neutral!!! ROFLI don't know what is my case!! If his movies are with my any fav actresses then i do watch that!!! otherwise!!! ahem ahem!!! ROFL
Yes Rabi.. same here... I still love his Dil to Pagal Hai movie.. because it's with my fav actress...Madhuri.. kya karein sometimes u just have to tolerate some things in life....ROFLROFL

rose.mn

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sajjal-

Jesss....or shall i say archana?, I think i prefer Jess, its just thats the name i got to know you through even though your own name is very lovely and beautiful!Embarrassed Thank u Sanam... I love your name too...Embarrassedso its your birthday, waise how old did you turn?LOL aww... don't ask such question... I will PM you my age.. LOL... as you answer this just remember old is always gold baby! yea... I'm turning into gold ROFL

ahemm ahemm...like all wise people first say ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS Di

thank u SanuHug
so finally It's that special day again where all those who love you and care for you get the chance to celebrate you and you only. And why wouldn't they ,.....after all you are a beautiful person, with a beautiful heart that is so kind, and generous.Embarrassed Jess there's the occasional moments in life when you look at someone and simply feel grateful for that person. You are one such person I'm thankful to have in my life. I can't even begin to tell you how much you mean to me, and all your friends. I'm very lucky to have a friend like you in my life. I don't quite remember how i met?D'oheven I don't remember how we met, but I think it was on your FF I think.. my comments and all.. plus when we annoyed Akki with our game...ROFL blame the theories of aristole for that grrrAngryAngry, but regardless of that there one line of his i can't help but admire,,,,"What is friendship? A single soul dwelling in two bodies"Heart ,,,, Freindship is just like that it connects to you to the other person so fondly,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Sanu, even I found few sweet friends here whom I consider blessing.. and one of them is you... EmbarrassedOKay back to the birthday girl,...even though i don't remember how you came into my life....there are many many moments that i spent with you that i would never never ever forgetHug  thank u Sanu... for such heartfelt lovely wishes...HugJess dii you are a true gem, and i can't help but wonder ....how did a amazing person like you land up in my life.ConfusedTongue but still i'm very grateful .....for our friendship. The pleasure of your friendship is all mine Sanu... I'm thankful to God too to grant me some awesome frienships here...Embarrassed

okay now to the wishes, what i can wish for you except many many happiness being a part of your life, and may you get everything you ever wished for on this very special day and keep smiling ....and spreading your warmth amongst all...and beyond because this world lacks people like you. People who are genuine and kind. Thanks again Sanu...!!!

heres a little gift from me, i couldn't make it fully due to exams, but i adore this song very much and made a snippet of it. Hope you like it. I loved the gift Sanam... It's a beautiful VM... brought back the old memories of ArTi SBS interviews which I used to watch day n night.LOL

okay thats all i have time for for, exam tommorrow, gotta study.

Thank you for your friendship Jess di.

Love you loadzz... love u too...

Sanam.( using sajjal's account b/c mines is bannedLOL) All the best for your exam Sanu.

thousandmiles

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jess-

Originally posted by myownarea

Yamini

Hey Jess, a very very happy birthday to you, its always a pleasure interacting with you although we hardly meet online now, yet its a delight to know a person like you. You are a fabulous person who loves her family & friends, a super-talented VM maker, and a huge and crazy MN/ArTi fan, she loves and adores them, and who doesnt, we all do Day Dreaming And that is one beautiful thing that has ever happened to us and that brought us all together, and made us such close friends, im so glad we met Jess, you are a wonderful human being, never change for anyone, you are perfect the way you are and like my older sister Hug Love you and happy birthday once again..Party

Yamz.. Yamz.. Yamz... thank u for lovely B'day message dear.. I'm missing you and our ArTi discussions in HOL... woh bhi kya din the... we all crazy MN/ArTi bunches.. we used to talk day n night there. You are a wonderful person yourself. N great chef too.. I thought you would make a grand cake for me... WinkROFL.. but I will take the siggie for now... LOL

I made this siggy for you as your birthday gift, haven't written "Happy Birthday" on it, because you can use it whenever you would like to, so i've written your name instead,
 and of course this is your all time favourite MN moments Day Dreaming Hug so i had to make something for you on these gorgeous moments, hope you like it Jess Hug

Lovely siggie Yamz.. thank u dear.. and you also remembered my most favorite scene... Hug

A very happy birthday once again, god bless you and have a blast on ur big day Embarrassed
Thanks Yamz... love u loads....Hug

I miss talking to you too Jess Hug Gosh im so glad you liked ur bday gift, and of course why would i not remember ur fav MN moments?!! Embarrassed

Hope you had an awesome Bday Big smile

a-little-hope

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Dear Archana ( Jess)

PartyWishing you a very very Happy Birthday ...Party
Thanks Ritu.. Hug
" Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer