Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Archana/Jess!!! We Love you (Page 12)

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.mn

So many people come and go in one's life but only few make their special place in heart.
In this world where everything seems uncertain, but only those things are definite which touch your heart.

As they say a good person is hard to find, and hard to lose but IMPOSSIBLE to forget.
Same lines applies to you my bachha..

You are impossible to forget... I miss you gir... where r u?
So WE all can say for you, Archana/Jess for all and Archi Aapi for me. Embarrassed
This is such a special day, and I wanted so badly to be here to wish you, and I actually hadn't idea I would be able to..... but but but look Here I am Cool wishing you......
Aww Rabzo... this is the best B'day ever.. I love u for this..

~*~Happy Birthday~*~

Hug Hug Hug

I didn't want to make it like guess whose birthday is this kinda stupid things ROFL when everyone already can see the name of thread!! ROFL ROFL
yea yea.. I know your PC giving you trouble...ROFL
Happy Birthday Jess/Archana. 

Archana blushing
Like I said above so many people becomes part of our lives but only few people got engraved their names in our heart. Not just me, Every person, whose part of life you are, will say the same. There is no one like you. You are the best, unique and such an amazing person that its just not possible not me to write here.
Rabo.. you  making me emotional now...Cry
Its my fortunate that I could get the pleasure to know you so closely Aapi. You are gem of a person, so sweet, polite, kindhearted, generous, helpful, positive, caring, loveable, etc etc etc.......... Look words will fall short to describe you. Always ready to fight for the persons she loves and if she loves anyone, its the unconditional love. So talented and wonderful person you are!!! A blessing of God!!
I love u Rabo.. you are a best little sister I got.. Big smile
And no ways I am not buttering you!!! ROFL Just saying my heart out!!! buttering or not.. I'm loving it...ROFL
Your love for MN is something which is reflected beautifully from the VMs of urs!! Have told you millions of times you are the best VM maker ever!!! Star

thank u... taking a bow...
I thought I will make this thread like I make for other but seriously I am not able to get Rofling types today coz all I have for you in my heart is RESPECT. I respect you form the bottom of my heart and so does everyone here. I hardly met any person like you!! I sometimes wonder how come you can be so amazing and sweet all the times. I am grateful to God to let me have a person like you in my life!!!
And I thank God ki maine kaha se itna punya kamaya ki I got you in my life...

By God Birthdays are so special always  na, kitni tareef hoti hai By God!!! LOL I too am fulfilling the same task and please don't get more chubby after reading all this!!! ROFL
Ahaan what a smile you have!!! Wink  Buhat khush ho rahe ho yeh sab parh key'. man mai lado phot rahe hain ROFL ROFL 
smiling
Look ab aur bhi zyada......... Shocked ROFL smiling some more
Oh God kia ho gya hai...... control!!!! 
ROFL ROFL ROFLmy cheeks are hurting now.. smiling ear to ear... Ok.. controlling...ROFL

Hmm okay!!
It's hard to put in words things I want to say to you!!!
So keeping everything aside just want to wish you to get all the happiness of life, wish you healthy, successful and prosperous life ahead with the warmth of your near and dear ones. May everything bright, shinning, happy and beautiful be your on your Birthday and the same things to hold you through the whole year!!
I pray to God to make each day of your life to be the BEST day of your life.

Thank u for lovely wishes Rabi...Hugyou just made my day the most memorable day...Embarrassed
We Love you Archii Aapi/ Archana for others.
Gosh I can't call you Archana, why why why???? LOL
You can call me Archana... age does not matter.. Aapi ho ya Archana.. I'm your friend...Embarrassed

Love you just so so sooo much Hug Hug Hug
and hope this day proves to be one of the BESTEST days of your life.

All the every best for everything and

Happy Birthday once again!!!

Hug

Love you love u too HugHug

Your Bachcha
Rabi
your Aapi... Archie...

PS: I so am sorry, for making thraed so late. Everything was already prepared but me PC was giving me troubles!!! Angry
Its the bestest thread ever Rabi.. you are a rockstar..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Who

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak12

Originally posted by -Jess-

No one has any hot seat questions for me? Come on guys.. make me feel like a celebrity today.... ... I even know who is PM of India...

Bt u don't know what is the value of x. Do you? :P
What's the value of x? I'm not in 12th grade here... you learn your quadratic equations... ROFL I can have other hot seat questions...ROFL
You-Know-Who IF-Dazzler
You-Know-Who
You-Know-Who

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

@ Mou di.. Tareef? Lol. Once you hear the video you are going to have apolplexy!

@Miffy. But you still dont know the value of x. :P

a-little-hope

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mou.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1309346
Jess.look what i hv found!!!!!!!!!!! my first ever VM thread!!!!!!!!!!! dedicated to u!Big smile
WOW Mou.. you are the best....Embarrassed
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Some Birthday wishes for you ....:)

myownarea (Divya)

Jess...I'm gonna keep calling you that arent I...no nothing to do with not liking ur name... I just got so used to calling u jess...and the fact that I have so many amazing memories attached to our times spent together on this forum...on HOL..everywhere, somewhere I feel I'll lose that connect in my head if I call u anything else..... I understand Diz.. you can call me Jess.. I really don't mind..and don't trouble your brain for that... short circuit ho jayega toh?...ROFL

So, we have so many wonderful memories of mornings, after noons and nights spent on inane discussions...of matters that dont really matter, yet they matter as they were the times we spent having fun :) of days of unhappiness that were later washed away well.. we've all withered apart...but the times spent together cant just disappear as easily...so we do know enough about each other and our lives to know..that we are there a FB ping or a phone call away :) our HOL memories are irreplacable Divz.. and our paradise time...Day Dreaming.. I'm always a ping or a phone call away too madam.. but you never use those techonology wonders for me...Angry... and we are not withered apart... I'm gonna bug you all your life...ROFL

Coming to ur Bday message, I was so glad that I cud make this one as well, cos I remember making ur last one as well:)
I remembered that too... it was such a lovely thread.. you guys gave me so many gifts... you even made your first MN siggie for me...Day Dreaming

Wishing you health and happiness on this Birthday Jess, may ur dreams come and may you have a wonderful and blessed life ahead...!! Hug

Thank u Divz.. for healrtfelt wishes... for your dil se wishes...Hug

Happy Birthday to u  Hug Hug Hug

You'll get ur gift :) thoda intezaar :) waiting...Embarrassed

love always love u too
Divya :) ArchanaWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-WhoSennymyownarea

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Senny

Hey Archana,

You know I have always called you jess and till now. Why, i am too lazy to write the bigger spelling!LOL No am use to it hehe. But you have a beautiful name and ahem ahem, i even tried to figure out the meaning of such a wonderful name. It means worship. EmbarrassedSaying your name is such a delight in itself, not much need for digging out for more gold when we have enough. But still greedy me went on the quest to find the name and got it from babynamesworld.LOL 
OMG Senny... you went to babynames.com for looknig for the meaning of my name.. ROFL 

yea.. it means worship.. prayer.. whatever u want to call it...Embarrassed... and no problem call me Jess... it makes me also remember the times we spent in HOL and in paradise...Embarrassed

Now stop laughing at me and my goofy tactics.CryLOL Actually no if this makes you smileeeee, man job well done! LOLJess when we met, it surely was like fire or was it? I do remember my mayurbygod asking for a better wardrobe and it was the time when Cvs really started to not bother about MN, post confession and we all ganged up!LOL  Of course I remember Senny.. my first thread was on Nupur's hairstyle.. ROFL.. we all ganged up on CVs to change Nupur's hairstyle and clothes... headdesk.. CVs never listened Angry

Things went up and down, but there were only a few people who watched my back and held my hand when i needed it and one of them was you. I can't even tell you how much loved and beautiful I felt to be able to have a place in the crowd. We can be brave and say I don't care what others have to say but deep down we want at least one person or more who would care. Tough times test friendships or any relation, it was during these days when you proved what a brave heart you have, it was not once but several times when i saw you speaking up even all alone for what you found right. It is hard for me to be like you but you and only few others being around makes me feel safe and cared for. More better put, its like you cuddle me close to you when i need it.Embarrassed I loveeeeee you loadssssss!Hug
Senny... you are a very innocent girl.. and very pure heart... any friend would feel protective about you.. you are a brave heart yourself.. you just have to close your eyes and jump... never get scared to face life's problems... you have a very wonderful life ahead... love u laods girl... and remember, I'm always there... always...!!!

Jess you know that I don't know how to make the awesome stuff and it never matters for us anyways as I know just a tight hug would do, miser me.LOL I hope it would Jess. But see i am not so what do you call that Kanjoos, I have two beautiful song dedications. One you know is my favourite that "it feels like home to me". Being around you always has felt like home.
Wow... the songs are so beautiful Senny... heard them for the first time.. thank u for such a lovely B'day wish... making me emotional...

Then another one I simply love is Someone's watching over me by Hiliary Duff.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee you sooooooooo much Jess. I am so so sooooooo sorry I haven't been able to come on gmail too and neither here. Just a random visit on weekends and thus this message but i don't want to miss writing any for you at all. I am really really sorry for the scrappy message. I would try and be there for the party though I know i would be late.
Come whenever you have time Senny.. even I'm not active much.. but do come here today.. I'm waiting for you...

Wishing you a very very very happy birthday. May you be blessed with all the shine and love and more, especially me to bug you sooooooo much. Amen.
thanks Seeny... you are such a sweetheart...
Love you Jesssss!Embarrassed love u Senny....Hug

God bless.Hug

Senny

-TinkerAbi- Newbie
-TinkerAbi-
-TinkerAbi-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Jess, it's your birthday!! and I came here to watch your new VM! Wish you a Very Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful & a very blessed year ahead.

a-little-hope

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
okk akki..thats like the cutest & sweetest bday gift ever!!!!!!!!!!!! u sang the song like a rock star!!!!!!!!!!

a-little-hope

Go to top