Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Jess-

Caro.. I know your city.. that's why I said - thank God the roof didn't collapse.. like it did in your city stadium... our Bears have to play the game in the snow today....

And my B'day has a history of 5 years in a row to have snowed on that day... today was no different... I'm just used to it now.. 😑

Arey.. take your time boss for the essay... but you have got me excited about it... so now you have to write it... 🀣

p.s. No, you are not mental case... I loved your posts... you and Aditi and Neha.. 😳

LMAOOO the bears vs vikings match played a few blocks from my house. I was sitting in a sports bar watching it. Poor guys! I was all dolled up in layers and they were running around slipping and falling without gloves and other layers pheww

arre roof collapse isnt that big a deal here. it was a teflon something. Thes tadium was super popular though... too sad it collapsed! some of my friends made money shovelling snow fr the match today ..and phew it snowed heavily again poor them!

thank u jee!

dont expect too much...I swear i will come up with something though
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roshneerakhali

!!!happy birth day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Roshee...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -TinkerAbi-

Jess, it's your birthday!! and I came here to watch your new VM! Wish you a Very Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful & a very blessed year ahead.

hi Abi... thanks dear for lovely b'day wishes.. and thanks for watching the VM too... πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shakti_rock

hey Jess...!!

vadhdivsachyaa hardik shubechchaa....!!!!!!
Dhanyavaad ... mala tuze naav sang na.. marathi aahe te samjale.. pan naav mahit nahi... 
hope u gt all luvs n acheive getter heights in life....
God  Bless You...hv funn..njoy...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks u for your wishes....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Ohkay this has been made by Rabi ji for me to dedicate to Jess DI...I as usual always ask the experts to make things......and they turn out marvellously....

various stages of Nupur....for my co Nupur Lover.....not as much as me though....

here it goes....

Lovely siggie Rinky... Rabi..

Nupur is sure my hero... she values all those relations in her life..😳
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

LMAOOO the bears vs vikings match played a few blocks from my house. I was sitting in a sports bar watching it. Poor guys! I was all dolled up in layers and they were running around slipping and falling without gloves and other layers pheww

arre roof collapse isnt that big a deal here. it was a teflon something. Thes tadium was super popular though... too sad it collapsed! some of my friends made money shovelling snow fr the match today ..and phew it snowed heavily again poor them!

thank u jee!

dont expect too much...I swear i will come up with something though

I had to drive through the snow myself..... hubby was tired to even go out today...

Thanks Caro.... hope your eggjhamz are going well...

Here is something for you to drool at... I know he is your favorite....and mine too..

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Jess-

Lovely siggie Rinky... Rabi..

Nupur is sure my hero... she values all those relations in her life..😳

I know she does....i love her versatality....she is like water ready to take any shape of vessel she is put in....i love her chanchalpan....her bholpan...her maturity....all in one...a complete woman....
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLioness

Happy BirthdayπŸ€—

thank u Nidz....πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Happy Birthday Jess! Hope you have a good one =)

Thanks Ravjot...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

Happy Birthday Jess! (:
I hope you have/had a great one! (:
God Bless you!

-Jia

thanks Jia..... God Bless you... πŸ€—πŸ€—
petticoat thumbnail

Hugh JackmanπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

He makes my brain go marshmallow!
petticoat thumbnail

Hey Jess

I e-stalked you on IF to see when was the first time I met you . When we were Bi- oh no dang you IF censors, when we were complaining about rati's gypsy style clothing I guess. Well we had better aesthetics than the gypsy designers who were on the show. Lets leave it at that.

You really indirectly sent me on a memorably journey indirectly. I cant believe the amount of nonsense I said and got away with on this forum.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1273665?pn=17

Prime example LOL!  I was ROFLing all the way at the nonsense I was mouthing.

The basic purpose of OUR presence in MJHT forum was to chidify the show but we could not chindify an already chindified show and gradually exited I guess! No offence to ANYBODY! Even if readers get offended I have to say I hardly care.

We once had a PD game in the MJHT forum or actually a KD game I am not sure if you have heard of it. I actually started reading it and lost track!

Well lets define Mayur and their story line shortly:

Padaku meets Dream-gaonwaali-girl! He gets put off and she gets put off by him as well! But we loved them ' why I wonder! Slowly they learn to tolerate each other. Mademoiselle Laziness gets third party helps in team projects but forgets to acknowledge in a team work(sounds like a committee head complaining about references being incomplete). They hate each other again!  Then they are thrown in a lonely journey by destiny maata to make them realize that they have to tolerate each other much longer that those few moments. With a few trip catch routines and awesomely crafted scenes, destiny maata becomes half way successful! However at this point I would like to point out that I never understood guys' obsession with long hair and sarees. In half the movies, all you see is the dude sniffing the girls  hair!! Well since destiny maata didn't reach her destination, the dude becomes destiny guru and guides heroine to the destination of love. And the platform was climax of a very "different" version of Pride and Prejudice. It was a very touching confession. What happens after that- they fight, they reconcile, they fight, they reconcile. And We fight if they are compromised in scene quality or quantity. She disappears we fight! She gets back in the show-they fight. Finally they have babies and they still fight and make up!

This weird scenario has had varied repercussions on the forum and our meetings and partings.

By the time I reached the forum of MJHT which was early October 2008, the forum was already split half way into SG fans and MN fans. The two groups were at each others throats on and on and on about how dare the other Jodi get a few seconds more. Some nonsense about quality vs quantity and "you love them you hate them but you cant ignore them" also runs in between the random arguments(don't they use it for every dang Jodi?).. All the fighting in the show by Mayur were kinda infectious I guess. We were always fighting and I had a lovely time either in the audience or as a part of the entertainment! MJHT forum was World war I with SG vs MN which ended peacefully at the treaty in the chat clubs organized by the barely there dev team. World War II however was between the light and the darkness of MN fans and ended in a bitter ceasefire I guess. We chose boundaries and maintained by it! However I do turn up every now and then to cherish the lovely people I met here!

Inspite of the e-nonsenses, e- essays(which I hardly bother reading), e-fights and weird e-arguments, we respect each other  which is what is nice about friendship.  Friendships on IF are especially special like one of my e-friend says because it doesn't care about how you dress, how you do your make, whether you have your regular spa trips, whether you are a crazy unibrow person, whether you are human or animal or even a robot- it is deifintely based on how you express yourself and the wonderful people you meet. However some IF friendships are also based on who is in your siggy and avi as well. Let us not slot ourselves in that category :P

Oh and you know what I write OS too. Since everybody is dedicating their OS to you. Can I dedicate my old OS to You :P? Naa Just kidding! I will show you my OS some other day. J

If that essay was not impressive enough, that is all I could write up J

Oh and while e-stalking I did realize that it has been more than a year since we met! Belated happy anniversary of our meeting

LOL

If I confused the heck out of you. I am sorryπŸ˜†

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved what Caro wrote...where is the O.S?.πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
laterz rinky! its jess' day! i will embarass myself another day