Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: swati05

many many happy returns of the day jess di   πŸ€—πŸ€—
may all ur dreams and wishes come true.......have a gr8 year ahead :)

Swati... your B'day wishes made me smile... I loved the VM... and this warm b'day wishes.. *hugs*... thanks dear....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: rads14

Happy Birthday!!
hav fun :)

Thanks for the wishes...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

Happy birthday archana have an awesome day! πŸ˜ƒ

Wonderful bday post rabiπŸ˜›

Thanks for the wishes Rida πŸ€—

Originally posted by: shubhie

Many Happy Returns of the day,Jess. you don't know me but i'm a big fan of your VMs. i pray may your every wish come true.

Hi Shubie.. nice to meet you dear... πŸ€—... I'm happy to know that you watch my VMs.. thanks dear...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Alisha-MJHT

Many Happy Returns of the Day Jess !!!
Have a great birthday and enjoy your special day.

Lots of Love

Alisha xx

Thanks Alisha for the warm B'day wishes... πŸ€—

Originally posted by: palz_ArTi4ever

wish u a very Happy Birthday Archana di..wish u have a wonderful life ahead..Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! May ur today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love....i havent ever interacted with u..but 4m what i know... u r a wonderful person,a great friend n an awesome vm maker...lots of love 4 u..πŸ€—πŸ€—.
                                                                                              pallabi 

Aww... that is so nice of you Pallabi to come and wish me... and now we have officially met.... thank u gal for such lovely warm wishes for my B'day...  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: a little faith

Dearest Archana,

I find that one of the most influential words in our lives would be our names.  From those names we moniker ourselves with to those we are endearingly bestowed by friends, affect us, no doubt for I have known many abbreviations as I have known their wholesome completeness.  There is a difference between say Nikki and Nikhila, between Anu and Anuradha. I love how our culture gives us meaningful names instead of just Katy or Bob...

Each word began at some point, was given a meaning, carries its own history, which meaning can not but affect the very souls, pith and core of those that it is screamed, shouted at or whispered to by our beloveds lips; each and every time.  well said Sabah...

That name that is bestowed upon us at birth, by those through which life was given, those that nurture our nature, suffuses and safeguards us. the name binds us to our loved ones.. our parents.. who gave us identity before even we knew the meaning of what identity means. It is how we grow up to love our name and identity with time.

Archana before I met you, I knew you as Jess.  I never assumed it to be an abbreviation for any name, not Jesmin nor even Jess the cat :P  Jess was this girl who had a soft heart, whose words would captivate my soul.  Your layering of those details of MN stole my heart and your PERFECT vms made me in awe of you. Sabah... I'm humbled with your words.. and happy to steal your heart.. afterall we are sisters now.. same age and same heart connection.. 😳

I had long since wanted to be your friend.  Destiny has once again taught to never have expectations, for it always breaks them!  I wanted a friend, Jess, it gave me a sister, Archana.
I was always in awe of your MN posts.. your writings and your Shilpa aunty thread. Although we became friends later, we connected on those threads... especially on Mou's MN thread...😳... and destiny brought us to become sisters.. what can I say.... this forum truly has given me some life long cherishable relations...
Archana, you are that prayer, that essence of worship, that I have always carried in my heart, that one prayer that keeps me from drowning, that one prayer that keeps me from failing; hope. 
Sabah.. you are that fresh morning in every friends life which puts smile on our face... you are the sunlight that guides us.. and keeps our faith.. gives us courage to have faith.. a little faith.. which sails you through storms.. you have it in you Sabah. I'm blessed to have a sister like you in my life.

Archana, through you destiny has taught me to hope better, for by hoping in this manner, we may find all that we seek and seek better than we find.  If you say so, I accept it Sabah... but you give people the faith to believe in destiny.. to belive in better... πŸ˜³

I hope I may be the same for you, regardless, I would never offer such a paltry gift on this day, so I will gift you that same prayer I offered upon our first meeting.  May your soft 'n' sweet heart find its sweet 'n' sadu Mayank.

Aww... you know my sweet n sadu Mayank...😳

God bless your sweet heart. 
Thanks Sabah for heart warming wishes.. really dil se wishes... I'm honoured...😳

Love your sister, Sabah.  Love your sister Archana

swati05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
glad u liked the VM jess di............but the credit for it goes to rinky..........she was the one who suggested this song and told me what scenes i can use where.......i was kinda lost while making the VM  πŸ˜†.......so thanx to her the VM came out well :)

happy birthday once again  πŸ€—

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Jess that was a sweet reply!

You are on my fb list. Except I am currently off Fb... deactivated temporarily. WIll be back :) needed to be away from overloaded social networking :)

I miss me on MJHT forum too... No I am not a mental case. It is just I miss the fun that I had here

I stay in the midwest too if you hadnt noticed on my profile :P  It was snowing heavily today here too! Im glad to be home after all my exams!

oh and I will start working on that essay to the best of my ability madame
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jess i will keep in mind that loading a dish washer or taking care of kids is romantic many years after marriage...I will make my husband do all of those...also get me a diamond ring set in platinum....greedy me....πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I wrote what I felt was MNish....kinda Dil Se and am happy you appreciated it.....πŸ˜ƒ
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti123

hey jess di wishing you many many happy returns of the day...........!!!!

Thanks Stuti...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

Many Happy returns of the Day Jess πŸ€—

Thanks Debo...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Ayesha.Ization

Hey Jess, a very happy birthday to you :) :) like everyone here, I am too lazy to type your real name cause it's bigger πŸ˜†  No problem Ayesha... πŸ˜ƒ

May you have a rocking day and an even more rocking year ahead :) hope all your wishes come true and may you lead a very healthy and wealthy life ahead :)
thank u for your heartfelt B'day wishes Ayesha... and you too have a great B'day today... God Bless you... and may you achieve whatever you wish for today and every day...
Love,
Ayesha
Loads of love

a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

Oh Jess that was a sweet reply!

You are on my fb list. Except I am currently off Fb... deactivated temporarily. WIll be back :) needed to be away from overloaded social networking :)

I miss me on MJHT forum too... No I am not a mental case. It is just I miss the fun that I had here

I stay in the midwest too if you hadnt noticed on my profile :P  It was snowing heavily today here too! Im glad to be home after all my exams!

oh and I will start working on that essay to the best of my ability madame

Caro.. I know your city.. that's why I said - thank God the roof didn't collapse.. like it did in your city stadium... our Bears have to play the game in the snow today....

And my B'day has a history of 5 years in a row to have snowed on that day... today was no different... I'm just used to it now.. 😑

Arey.. take your time boss for the essay... but you have got me excited about it... so now you have to write it... 🀣

p.s. No, you are not mental case... I loved your posts... you and Aditi and Neha.. 😳
Edited by -Jess- - 13 years ago
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

jess i will keep in mind that loading a dish washer or taking care of kids is romantic many years after marriage...I will make my husband do all of those...also get me a diamond ring set in platinum....greedy me....πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I wrote what I felt was MNish....kinda Dil Se and am happy you appreciated it.....πŸ˜ƒ

Rinky.. what you write was totally MNish.. I was just trying to apply it to my married life... πŸ˜†
a-little-hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki028

happy birthday jess....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—....

Thanks Niki...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: naughtykomal

happy birthday jess di........πŸ€—
you and your vms rock...........:))

thanks Komal... love yaπŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: .Divya.

Hey Archu, First of all, wish you a very very very very Happy Birthday 😊😊😊  Thanks Divya for your warm wishes.. it was fun talking to you today.. although it did not feel like we talked for the first time...😳

I'll come back with a gift for you.. Till then manage with this one... will be waiting...