Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Archana/Jess!!! We Love you - Page 16

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
okk spamm with shame divz!!!!!!!!😆 uff i wish i cud be here.....but i hv to go now......bye all.have fun!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose.mn thumbnail
No aapi haven't made yet!!! ðŸ¤£ I am scared i told u........ have never done anything like this na.......🤣 btw what was text?
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mou.

i wish i could be here with u all spamming shamelessly....but jess i hv to go....i hv office tomorrow & u know , i m not that well, i came online for u only.....so i hv to go & sleep now!!!
once again a very happy birthday to u! i really wish u get all the happiness of this world........becoz u deserve it ..u r a sweet & adorable person ...i m so so so glad that i hv got u as my friend here........(not making up for the first page bday wish, i really mean it)......🤗
sorry once again , but ur gift will be late!!!!!!!!!

Mou, you are not feeling well and you still came here just for me, that means so much to me dear... I love you my friend... thank u for your heartfelt wishes... I'm really humbled by all your love.. and don't stress yourself for the VM... aaram se banao... and sleep now.. take full rest... I will pray for you.. get well soon.
rose.mn thumbnail
Mou ji go and rest!!! spamming phir kabhi ho gi!! ðŸ˜† bye bye. and love you!!! I would have prescribed some medicines ðŸ˜† but abhi nahi ker sakti....... ðŸ˜­ have to wait for sometime...........  ðŸ¤£
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey me back..............
Rabi, did i ever tell u...........that i alwz love ur siggies.......and will alwz do............and ur FF also..............

I m sure u will make a great life...........and i will need sme medicines 2......lol.............so keep in touch........

in between..........Jess........what party plans?
rose.mn thumbnail
Archi aapi, a priceless siggie for you!!! ðŸ¤—

ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³
rose.mn thumbnail
Thank you annie..... Its Archi's Birthday and i am feeling shy shy....... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† 

Thank you so much, thats really means a lot and obviously would be in touch!!😉 medicines bhi to deni hain na kisi na kisi ko........... ðŸ¤£ what would be better than opening an online clinic......... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohkay this has been made by Rabi ji for me to dedicate to Jess DI...I as usual always ask the experts to make things......and they turn out marvellously....

various stages of Nupur....for my co Nupur Lover.....not as much as me though....

here it goes....

a-little-hope thumbnail

Annie, my party plans always gt washed away with snow in Chicago...today also its gonna snow in the evening.. let's see we might go out.. or we will just celebrate at home....

Rabi.. I will PM you the text....

and I loved all the siggies.. but that Hue Jackman just stole my heart... all Madhuri siggies are beautiful.. Maneet one.. hayye.. he looks so handsome... and kinshuk too... lovely smile... and I loved loved Ranbir and Imran siggie.. wow.. these two are rockstars!!

Aamir toh looking dashing as always... julia...angelina.. all siggies are beautiful Rabi.. ek ek ka description likhungi toh yahi pe raat ho jayegi...🤣

but where is my Shahid siggie and Hrithik one which I demanded so badly?

Edited by -Jess- - 13 years ago
a-little-hope thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rose.mn

Thank you annie..... Its Archi's Birthday and i am feeling shy shy....... ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† 

Thank you so much, thats really means a lot and obviously would be in touch!!😉 medicines bhi to deni hain na kisi na kisi ko........... ðŸ¤£ what would be better than opening an online clinic......... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Rabi madam... jaldi se doctor bano.. I will need all my doctor friends in my old age... kya karu diebetic patient jo hu...