India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Archana/Jess!!! We Love you

rose.mn IF-Rockerz
rose.mn
rose.mn

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged

So many people come and go in one's life but only few make their special place in heart.
In this world where everything seems uncertain, but only those things are definite which touch your heart.

As they say a good person is hard to find, and hard to lose but IMPOSSIBLE to forget.

So WE all can say for you, Archana/Jess for all and Archi Aapi for me. Embarrassed
This is such a special day, and I wanted so badly to be here to wish you, and I actually hadn't idea I would be able to..... but but but look Here I am Cool wishing you......

~*~Happy Birthday~*~
Hug Hug Hug

I didn't want to make it like guess whose birthday is this kinda stupid things ROFL when everyone already can see the name of thread!! ROFL ROFL
Happy Birthday Jess/Archana. 

Like I said above so many people becomes part of our lives but only few people got engraved their names in our heart. Not just me, Every person, whose part of life you are, will say the same. There is no one like you. You are the best, unique and such an amazing person that its just not possible not me to write here.

Its my fortunate that I could get the pleasure to know you so closely Aapi. You are gem of a person, so sweet, polite, kindhearted, generous, helpful, positive, caring, loveable, etc etc etc.......... Look words will fall short to describe you. Always ready to fight for the persons she loves and if she loves anyone, its the unconditional love. So talented and wonderful person you are!!! A blessing of God!!
And no ways I am not buttering you!!! ROFL Just saying my heart out!!!
Your love for MN is something which is reflected beautifully from the VMs of urs!! Have told you millions of times you are the best VM maker ever!!! Star

I thought I will make this thread like I make for other but seriously I am not able to get Rofling types today coz all I have for you in my heart is RESPECT. I respect you form the bottom of my heart and so does everyone here. I hardly met any person like you!! I sometimes wonder how come you can be so amazing and sweet all the times. I am grateful to God to let me have a person like you in my life!!!

By God Birthdays are so special always  na, kitni tareef hoti hai By God!!! LOL I too am fulfilling the same task and please don't get more chubby after reading all this!!! ROFL
Ahaan what a smile you have!!! Wink  Buhat khush ho rahe ho yeh sab parh key'. man mai lado phot rahe hain ROFL ROFL
Look ab aur bhi zyada......... Shocked ROFL
Oh God kia ho gya hai...... control!!!! 
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hmm okay!!
It's hard to put in words things I want to say to you!!!
So keeping everything aside just want to wish you to get all the happiness of life, wish you healthy, successful and prosperous life ahead with the warmth of your near and dear ones. May everything bright, shinning, happy and beautiful be your on your Birthday and the same things to hold you through the whole year!!
I pray to God to make each day of your life to be the BEST day of your life.

We Love you Archii Aapi/ Archana for others.
Gosh I can't call you Archana, why why why???? LOL

Love you just so so sooo much Hug Hug Hug
and hope this day proves to be one of the BESTEST days of your life.

All the every best for everything and

Happy Birthday once again!!!

Hug

Love you

Your Bachcha
Rabi

PS: I so am sorry, for making thraed so late. Everything was already prepared but me PC was giving me troubles!!! Angry

Edited by rose.mn - 20 December 2010 at 12:38am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKrazzya little faith-Raman-rads14You-Know-Whoshakti_rockRidhi.-Illusion-iHeartMoia-little-hope-Rinky-SennyMysticNightsstuti123MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05annie07myownarearelentless.

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Some Birthday wishes for you ....:)

myownarea (Divya)

Jess...I'm gonna keep calling you that arent I...no nothing to do with not liking ur name... I just got so used to calling u jess...and the fact that I have so many amazing memories attached to our times spent together on this forum...on HOL..everywhere, somewhere I feel I'll lose that connect in my head if I call u anything else.....

So, we have so many wonderful memories of mornings, after noons and nights spent on inane discussions...of matters that dont really matter, yet they matter as they were the times we spent having fun :) of days of unhappiness that were later washed away well.. we've all withered apart...but the times spent together cant just disappear as easily...so we do know enough about each other and our lives to know..that we are there a FB ping or a phone call away :)

Coming to ur Bday message, I was so glad that I cud make this one as well, cos I remember making ur last one as well:)

Wishing you health and happiness on this Birthday Jess, may ur dreams come and may you have a wonderful and blessed life ahead...!! Hug

Happy Birthday to u  Hug Hug Hug

You'll get ur gift :) thoda intezaar :)

love always
Divya :)

Senny

Hey Archana,

You know I have always called you jess and till now. Why, i am too lazy to write the bigger spelling!LOL No am use to it hehe. But you have a beautiful name and ahem ahem, i even tried to figure out the meaning of such a wonderful name. It means worship. EmbarrassedSaying your name is such a delight in itself, not much need for digging out for more gold when we have enough. But still greedy me went on the quest to find the name and got it from babynamesworld.LOL 

Now stop laughing at me and my goofy tactics.CryLOL Actually no if this makes you smileeeee, man job well done! LOLJess when we met, it surely was like fire or was it? I do remember my mayurbygod asking for a better wardrobe and it was the time when Cvs really started to not bother about MN, post confession and we all ganged up!LOL 

Things went up and down, but there were only a few people who watched my back and held my hand when i needed it and one of them was you. I can't even tell you how much loved and beautiful I felt to be able to have a place in the crowd. We can be brave and say I don't care what others have to say but deep down we want at least one person or more who would care. Tough times test friendships or any relation, it was during these days when you proved what a brave heart you have, it was not once but several times when i saw you speaking up even all alone for what you found right. It is hard for me to be like you but you and only few others being around makes me feel safe and cared for. More better put, its like you cuddle me close to you when i need it.Embarrassed I loveeeeee you loadssssss!Hug

Jess you know that I don't know how to make the awesome stuff and it never matters for us anyways as I know just a tight hug would do, miser me.LOL I hope it would Jess. But see i am not so what do you call that Kanjoos, I have two beautiful song dedications. One you know is my favourite that "it feels like home to me". Being around you always has felt like home.

Then another one I simply love is Someone's watching over me by Hiliary Duff.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee you sooooooooo much Jess. I am so so sooooooo sorry I haven't been able to come on gmail too and neither here. Just a random visit on weekends and thus this message but i don't want to miss writing any for you at all. I am really really sorry for the scrappy message. I would try and be there for the party though I know i would be late.

Wishing you a very very very happy birthday. May you be blessed with all the shine and love and more, especially me to bug you sooooooo much. Amen.

Love you Jesssss!Embarrassed

God bless.Hug

Nandita

Dear Jess,
May all your sweet dreams come true.

a small gift from me

Lots of love
Nandu

Yamini

Hey Jess, a very very happy birthday to you, its always a pleasure interacting with you although we hardly meet online now, yet its a delight to know a person like you. You are a fabulous person who loves her family & friends, a super-talented VM maker, and a huge and crazy MN/ArTi fan, she loves and adores them, and who doesnt, we all do Day Dreaming And that is one beautiful thing that has ever happened to us and that brought us all together, and made us such close friends, im so glad we met Jess, you are a wonderful human being, never change for anyone, you are perfect the way you are and like my older sister Hug Love you and happy birthday once again..Party

I made this siggy for you as your birthday gift, haven't written "Happy Birthday" on it, because you can use it whenever you would like to, so i've written your name instead,
 and of course this is your all time favourite MN moments Day Dreaming Hug so i had to make something for you on these gorgeous moments, hope you like it Jess Hug

A very happy birthday once again, god bless you and have a blast on ur big day Embarrassed

Stuti

hey Jess/Archana diHug........ wishing you many many happy returns of the day....... i first met you .............on your vm thread ........ you are an amazing and a very helpful person , a die hard mayur fan ....Embarrassed ............the posts which u used to make when you were active on IF.......i used to love reading them ..........they were rocking..........nd you are such a superb vm maker all mayur vms are a treat to watch..love them lots ..............  you are a vry talented and creative person

love you lots di........Hug

on your birthday ......i sincerly  hope that all your dreams and desires come true............all your wishes get fulfilled ....... may you get all the happiness in the world.......GOD bless you ......

here is a gift for you .......from my side.....a siggy on your favourite MN scene

hope you liked it.......
and wisihng you a very very happy birthday once again ........

lots of love
stuti.......

Supriya

Name: Supriya (-SupriyaluvsMN-)

Describe her in your own words: Jess..aka.. Archana Di...is d most sweetest person.. i hav ever met.. she's truly adorable...i luv talkin 2 her..dicuss all MN scenes, truly helpful .. encorages every1.. & a fantastic vm maker!.. i simply luv her all vms!Big smile

Birthday Message for her: Happy B'day Di.. Hug
 Hav a blast & Njoy ur day 2 d fullest!Party

Dedication ( song/siggy/scene): well.. i'm not dat creative person.. & not at all a good siggy maker.. but i tried sumthng.. hope u lyk it!Tongue

luv u loads di...Hug
wishin u all d happiness & sucess!Big smile
-Supriya

Sam

Dear Archana Dii
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Many many Happy Returns of the day Big smile
May you get all the happiness
and all the good luck!
Have a wonderful life ahead Dii....
May you get a long healthy life Smile

Love you.. 
Take care Hug

With loads of Love
Sami Embarrassed (Chinki)

Loving_bird (Tannvi)

PartyHappy Birthday ArchanAParty
HugHug

http://i.123g.us/c/birth_specials/card/111253.gif

happy birthday Archana(jess)!!

god bless u .have wonderful wonderful day ahead & beautiful year!!
ut was so nice to meet u....where i should began its been long we didn't interracted....but i really miss u....i sometimes think to interact with u on fb but it my less interaction with people that i can't do it.... jess u r too elder from me.....to say anything.......i'm only say have beautiful life ahead ...happy birthday dear "hugssss"

Edited by myownarea - 19 December 2010 at 12:24pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Raman-thousandmilesshakti_rockYou-Know-WhoWings-of-Fire-Akriti-iHeartMoistuti123Sennya-little-hopeMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05relentless.annie07Badtameez_Dil

You-Know-Who IF-Dazzler
You-Know-Who
You-Know-Who

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

*kicks kalash*

*shoooooo* (the music of rice falling)LOL

Ah! When will I get married?Day Dreaming

*looks around*

What? Birthday thread? Oh okay!

*smiles sheepishly*

*Wipes everybody's memory. OBLIVIATE*

Yea well, so I get it, i get it. I should stop with my nonsense.Sleepy

Yea, so its miffy's birthday? Really? Really? Really?Ermm Yeah well, it is. Silly Hmm...What should i do?

First I should take credit for my mehnat. I woke up at 8.50 am today. Just so that i could get your gifts in order. You owe me one, miffy. Cool

And then, i am here with these tight knots in my stomach, wondering if you'll like what nonsense I did for you. YOU BETTER LIKE IT, ALRIGHT?Angry

So all the above was to make this post a lil longer and let Miffy not know that I am not writing those emotional and cherishing messages.LOLLOL

Because here's all I want to say...

@everybody who watched it despite the disclaimer - I told ya so..LOLROFLROFL

And yea, i love Temptations. Don't hate them because of me.

Sigh!

I love you, Miffy :)
LOL

Edited by ak12 - 20 December 2010 at 1:32am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

iHeartMoiMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05a-little-hope-Rinky-Sennymyownarearelentless.annie07

You-Know-Who IF-Dazzler
You-Know-Who
You-Know-Who

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
And well, here's the OS i wrote for you.

Since you are so greedy and one gift won't be enough. Well, the above one is surely not a serious gift. I know that was terrible! ROFL

Here it goes..

Shoelaces

Saturday, 6.30 pm

(Boulevard Of Broken Dreams – Green Day (Billie Joe Armstrong))

I walk a lonely road,
the only one that I have ever known,
don't know where it goes
but its home to me and I walk alone. . .

I am tying my shoelaces sitting on the wooden bench outside my gym when I see him for the first time. Handsome face, extremely gorgeous features, and a strong jaw line — yeah women are visual too, like men. He sits down on the bench leaving several feet of gap between us and the moment he looks at me, I return back to tying my shoelaces.

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...

Billie Joe Armstrong is certainly more entertaining as he sings in my ears, leaving me marveling at the goose bumps on my hands. I dust off my pants and straighten my t-shirt as I walk into the gym.

Just another guy, just another guy, I tell myself.

Sunday, 6.37 pm

(Smile – Charlie Chaplin)

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
you'll get by. . .

He's already seated on the bench as I make my way towards him— err, the bench. His brawny hands are tying his shoelaces lazily, giving the frivolous task more time than required. I find it amusing and truthfully, a little intriguing.

If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through

for you. . .

I sit myself on the bench, unknowingly (for my satisfaction), a little closer to him than I intended to. My movement ignites a response from him and he straightens up and looks at me.

Light up your face with gladness

Hide every trace of sadness
although a tear maybe ever so near
that's the time you must keep on trying

Smile

What's the use of crying
you'll find that life is still worthwhile
if you'll just smile. . .

His lips twitch into a very innocent and honest smile, the dimples follow adding to the sincerity and I am propelled by a genuine force tugging at the corner of my lips.

I smile.

Monday, 6.00 pm

Today, I take more time before the mirror than I usually do. I look at myself, from various angles, frown at what the mirror shows and feel jealous as hell when the mirror tells me that it's Snow White who's the most beautiful of them all and not me. I wear my hair differently today and I still don't put make up on. Gods, I might be a single woman, but I have dignity.

I frown one last time, not quite liking the way I look, before I put the headphones inside my ears, deciding not to frown too much.

6.30 pm

You and I (Hutch Song)

You and I,

In this beautiful world. . .

We are climbing the steps towards our gym together today. My right foot with his and left with his left.

Green grass, blue skies

In this beautiful world...

We don't look at each other, and we maintain an accurate gap of one foot between us so that we don't go through the brush of hands and currents and blah blah. Calculative, eh? Impressive.

Right with right and left with left, we climb, we walk towards the bench.

You and I,

Winding lanes as streams go by,

You and I,

In this beautiful world.

Damn the timing of the songs in my playlist.

Tuesday, 6.40 pm

Today, I decide not to feel awkward if we take 10 whole minutes, just to tie shoelaces. I decide that after a long session of mental debate that it's not a big deal. Sometimes, your hands just might get paralyzed for few minutes or maybe, you might just want to marvel upon the birds' sounds in the evening while tying shoelaces? I try, I try not to feel clumsy and foolish. But I try in vain.

I still haven't seen him today, not even once, just his navy blue tracks and a light blue shirt. I let out a frustrated-cum-annoyed sigh at the tension in the environment. I stand up almost stomping my feet and my headphone wires stretch while my iPod decides it was okay to fall and make me feel clumsier.

(If I Fell – Beatles)

If I fell in love with you
Would you promise to be true..

So, it happens. He catches my iPod in time showing that even he possessed reflexes of the Bollywood movie heroes. I grin at the correlation — between him and the bollywood heroes and between the situation and the song that had started to play because of the shake of the iPod.

And help me understand
'cause I've been in love before
And I found that love was more
Than just holding hands

I take my iPod from his hand, being careful not to touch him. I mutter an inaudible thanks and smile at him, sincerely.

Walking inside the gym, I order myself not to caress or kiss my iPod just because he touched it.

Wednesday, 6.20 pm

I am early today and I have decided to make use of my dormant voice box for greetings today.

I tie one of my shoelaces, check my gym bag, take my "precious" iPod out of my pocket and take more time than required to change the song. I tap my one-shoe clad feet impatiently. I let out a sigh of disappointment and bend down reluctantly, to wear the other shoe, my gaze fixed towards the entrance.

I see him and my reaction is a muffled one considering my frantic actions before he walked into my line of vision. Women are devious. Especially single women like me. And it pays to be obvious, anyway.

He sits down next to me, leaving a two inch gap between us. I don't want to wonder why he didn't make use of extra feet of space that the long bench provided.

And I don't.

I look at my side, my body bent on the pretext of tying my shoelace and my eyes meet his. He had perfect chocolate brown eyes, and I tell myself that I don't see the round hypnotic movements of imaginary lines in his eyes.

(Words – Boyzone)

This world has lost its glory
Let's start a brand new story
Now my love

We say it together.

"Hi,"

"Hey,"

You think that I don't even mean

A single word I say

It's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

Thursday, 6.30 pm

(I Am Yours – Jason Mraz)

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

I am smiling too much today. Defense mechanism, I fear. The gym remains closed on Fridays and one of those Fridays is tomorrow. How and why, in the name of God, did Friday come so early?

I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back. . .

I am very edgy today, because according to the left side of my brain, the more analytical one, we had already tried everything that we could. Indifference – check. Smiles – check. Greetings – check. Help and heroism – check. Now what?

And yea, not to forget, there was a dreaded Friday tomorrow.

He's still not here yet, and the song is getting on my last nerves now. I don't have the heart to change it though.

Before the cool down run out,

I'll be giving it my bestest

Oh he's finally here and I think about the colour of my nails. They are astonishingly white today, and white without nail paint. He doesn't show any of the signs that I am showing. He's not showing any happy signs either and I am confused as to what is in his mind. I do realise that I am staring blatantly, but yea, I am not looking away today. The song playing in my ears is just so influential.

And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

He sits down next to me, leaving no space this time. I want to celebrate that I am still breathing normally but I guess I have better things at hand.

He looks at his side, that means he's staring at my cheek. . .what? Yea well, so, I turn my face around to look at him.

He smiles.

I follow.

He stares for a long time before he says, "Well, I totally enjoyed tying shoelaces with you every day. How do you feel about doing this task before leaving your house to meet me at the coffee shop tomorrow?"

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

I chuckle before I put forward my hand and say, "Hi, Nupur,"

"Mayank," he says before he shakes my hand.

"And well, I feel quite positive."

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

Gods, finished finally!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

Edited by ak12 - 20 December 2010 at 1:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faiththousandmilesshakti_rockWings-of-Fire-Akriti-iHeartMoiMyInspirationzswati05-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123Sennya-little-hope-Rinky-myownareaannie07

rose.mn IF-Rockerz
rose.mn
rose.mn

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Birthday Gift!!!

Chahiye kia??? Wink nahi? Confused
hahaha i know U want ROFL.  so here they are
Have a look!!!
Embarrassed

Edited by rose.mn - 20 December 2010 at 12:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithawsumgirl-Akriti--SupriyaluvsMN-swati05stuti123a-little-hopeSennyannie07relentless.

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Jess,,, Mou's PC is not working....but she wishes u a VERY VERY Happy Birthday Hug

Reserved for others :D

Edited by myownarea - 19 December 2010 at 12:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith-Akriti-a-little-hope-SupriyaluvsMN--Rinky-stuti123Sennyannie07

thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithRitu.ViHeartMoirose.mn-Akriti-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05Sennystuti123-Rinky-a-little-hopemyownareaannie07

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Many Many Happy Returns Of THe DaY Archana
Wishing You a Rocking, Blasting, Dhamakadar Happy Birth Day.

Your Birthday Is The Perfect Time
To Wish You Nothing Less
Than Favorite Memories, Plans And Dreams
That Bring You Happiness,
For Birthdays Are A Link Between
The Future And The Past,
Reminding Us To Treasure Most
Those Special Joys That Last
Today Is Your Day To Celebrate
Your Day To Be The Star
So Let The Ones You Love All Cheer
And Say How Special