Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

when i look at you(monaya)........... (Page 9)

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
cool topic.......... you remind me of their many interviews..........

I love their chemistry

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

cool topic.......... you remind me of their many interviews..........

I love their chemistry

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… it's magic when they look at each other…..love them……..love monaya & miss them

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

@ght_sajan....awesome post, the lyrics were so apt to monaya / sajan....... loved them and the photos were so good......they have reminded me of sbs segments and the last snap is from the last day MJHt shooting ( when monaya confessed that they are a couple )...........!

thanks a ton dear I am so glad you liked it………infact when I read the lyrics I felt this was tailor made for them…….they're just amazing…….. I can't also stop drooling over the pics……..love them………how can we forget those interviews…….through those segments we monayaholics have actually lived monaya's love story..from being colleagues to friends to best friends to finally lovers…what an eventful journey it was…….thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words.......

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samratrocks

wwoow.. lovelly postt..!
hayyee. lovely picss n cute lyriics.ssuiiitt monaya perfectllyyy

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… it's magic when they look at each other…..love them………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Dear Wow!! What an awesome superb postThumbs UpClap.............And the song is just beautifull and the pictures Are rockingThumbs UpClap........Monaya are looking so sweet n happy n so much in loveDay Dreaming..........God Bless Monaya............and dear Amazing postClapClap............keep posting such posts and Pm me also plsss............thanksHug............Monaya rockThumbs UpThumbs UpClapClap............................

thanks a ton dear I am so glad you liked it………infact when I read the lyrics I felt this was tailor made for them…….they're just amazing…….. I can't also stop drooling over the pics……..love them………how can we forget those interviews…….through those segments we monayaholics have actually lived monaya's love story..from being colleagues to friends to best friends to finally lovers…what an eventful journey it was…….thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words.......

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
sonu, great topic!!Day Dreaming the way they look at each other....soo full of admiration, love...its soo obvious that they adore each other...just the way they are...the glint in MoNaya's eyes...esp Mohits says SOO muchh...they're soo happy to hav each other and *sigh* i miss them loadss, hope we get an interview and some news once Sanaya comes back!!  
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Drishti-

sonu, great topic!!Day Dreaming the way they look at each other....soo full of admiration, love...its soo obvious that they adore each other...just the way they are...the glint in MoNaya's eyes...esp Mohits says SOO muchh...they're soo happy to hav each other and *sigh* i miss them loadss, hope we get an interview and some news once Sanaya comes back!!  

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… it's magic when they look at each other…..love them………..…..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes……..i love the way they look at each other…….i think we have mostly caught mohit stealing glances at sanaya  & always thought only mohit did that………..but that's just a myth sanaya is not far behind…..love the way she lovingly gazes at him……..perfect………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them

-Aastha_Mohit- IF-Rockerz
-Aastha_Mohit-
-Aastha_Mohit-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
beautiful topic dear...

loved it a lotttt

the lyrics r just meant for monayaDay Dreaming Day Dreaming

Go to top