Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

when i look at you(monaya)........... (Page 6)

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by sashazmohit

omG m  BlushingSillyDancingitney din se drool nai kia thaBig smiletthnx alot 4 this brilliant topicEmbarrassedClap
miss themBroken Heart
n one more thing ur gauris dpEmbarrassed

thanks dear'''..i am glad you liked it........the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes......ek aur bahana mil gaya drool karne ke liye........actually i think bahane ki bhi zarorat nahi we can start drooling over them at any given time.........I know gauri looks ethereal  in this pic..it's from a music video co-staring john abrahim''.thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words''..love monaya & miss them......

ya sonu i agree v dnt vant any reason to drool cause ven i think about them i already Day Dreaming
n i remember i saw this vid of gauri sme years backEmbarrassedG H my fav couple ven i vas 12
awww how sweet..even i was in school when i fell in love with them.......love gauri hiten & monaya...but i am slightly more biased to the girls......sanaya & gauri
vow me too evn i vas like crazzy 4 gauri n vatched ksbkbt 4 the sake of gauri n i loved her jagjits vid n her long hai keokarbin promo u remind me of old daysDay Dreaming
me too...i only know how i tolerated that crapfest ksbkbt for gauri's sake.........my ultimate dream is to see monaya & gauri hiten share screen space........
vow u shared some scenes of lrl only my mohit vas missing

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
sonu seriously very lovely ,cute and breathtaking post Clapand i think with this song u justified all emotions without using much word with all those pics where two beautiful heart staring each other every i remember ur that reply at those ETV gujarati's monaya interview u described sanaya constantly staring at mohit when he was sharing his all experience abt navaratri she was almost lost in him and in other seg we always became witness of their cute gesture to show their love for each other it showed how much they adore and respect each other seriously god bless them and missing them so so badly i wish they will be back soon now its giving pain yar Cry
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovedkruti

awwwww Sonu this is such an adorable topic....the way they look at each other says it all...Embarrassed
and all the pics that u selected and gathered here were just perfect !!Heart
their eyes say it all....onscreen they are eternal lovers as SaJan and i wish the same as MoNaya...god bless our januables forever!! Day Dreaming

awesome topic sonu !! Hug

thanks dear………..i am glad you liked it………… it's magic when they look at each other….. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul…..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes……..i love the way they look at each other…….i think we have mostly caught mohit stealing glances at sanaya  & always thought only mohit did that………..but that's just a myth sanaya is not far behind…..love the way she lovingly gazes at him……..this song suits both sajan & monaya but i choose monaya  because  onscreen we have witnessed a lot of ethernal love stories but off screen we don't get to see such beautiful love stories too often..........thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them

Edited by ght_sajan - 19 December 2010 at 11:33pm
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akritimjht

OMG..
The post is so surprising and sweet!!
Those Pics.. Gosh!! Blushing
Thanks for these lovable memories!Embarrassed

thanks a ton dear…I am glad you liked it………they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul………mohit is an amazing human being & it's reflected…………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

omG m  BlushingSillyDancingitney din se drool nai kia thaBig smiletthnx alot 4 this brilliant topicEmbarrassedClap
miss themBroken Heart
n one more thing ur gauris dpEmbarrassed

thanks dear'''..i am glad you liked it........the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes......ek aur bahana mil gaya drool karne ke liye........actually i think bahane ki bhi zarorat nahi we can start drooling over them at any given time.........I know gauri looks ethereal  in this pic..it's from a music video co-staring john abrahim''.thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words''..love monaya & miss them......

ya sonu i agree v dnt vant any reason to drool cause ven i think about them i already Day Dreaming
n i remember i saw this vid of gauri sme years backEmbarrassedG H my fav couple ven i vas 12
awww how sweet..even i was in school when i fell in love with them.......love gauri hiten & monaya...but i am slightly more biased to the girls......sanaya & gauri
vow me too evn i vas like crazzy 4 gauri n vatched ksbkbt 4 the sake of gauri n i loved her jagjits vid n her long hai keokarbin promo u remind me of old daysDay Dreaming
me too...i only know how i tolerated that crapfest ksbkbt for gauri's sake.........my ultimate dream is to see monaya & gauri hiten share screen space........
vow u shared some scenes of lrl only my mohit vas missing
you're right dear...but they shared screen space only for a few minutes....i would like to see them in a show together.......

Edited by ght_sajan - 19 December 2010 at 11:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

sonu seriously very lovely ,cute and breathtaking post Clapand i think with this song u justified all emotions without using much word with all those pics where two beautiful heart staring each other every i remember ur that reply at those ETV gujarati's monaya interview u described sanaya constantly staring at mohit when he was sharing his all experience abt navaratri she was almost lost in him and in other seg we always became witness of their cute gesture to show their love for each other it showed how much they adore and respect each other seriously god bless them and missing them so so badly i wish they will be back soon now its giving pain yar Cry

thanks dear………..i am glad you liked it…… i know aashi the lyrics are written for monaya only......you won't believe it aashi when i was hunting for the pics I so wanted pics from that particular segment but unfortunately didn't get them.....i love that segment particularly for the way sanaya looks at mohit all through the segment ....that segment was something else... the love & affection was clearly reflected in sanaya's eyes.........…… it's magic when they look at each other….. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul…..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes……..i i think we have mostly caught mohit stealing glances at sanaya  & always thought only mohit did that………..but that's just a myth sanaya is not far behind…..love the way she lovingly gazes at him……..this song suits both sajan & monaya but i choose monaya  because  onscreen we have witnessed a lot of eternal love stories but off screen we don't get to see such beautiful love stories too often..........thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..aashizin

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

In this vid she is continuesly staring at himDay Dreaming

CandYlicious_S

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

In this vid she is continuesly staring at himDay Dreaming
ya dear this is the segment i was talking about .....thanks..........you just need to look at sanaya..they are so much in love ...........magical

Edited by ght_sajan - 19 December 2010 at 11:51pm

..Enchanteur..

Go to top