Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

when i look at you(monaya)........... (Page 4)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

faaaaaaaaab post
beautifullllllllThumbs Up

thanks a ton dear……..i am so glad you liked it…… it's magic when they look at each other…..love them………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

OMG , OMGG Sonu what a januables post ClapClap look at those pics forever Day Dreaming,
uuuffff the song & lyrics is just too PERFECT for MoNaya,EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
MoNaya are made for eachother ! EmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming
ahhh i Love u MoNaya Day DreamingDay Dreaming  
i Missing them sooo badly Cry 

love ya and awesum post dear .... keep making Wink

- Sana -

thanks dear………..i am glad you liked it………… it's magic when they look at each other….. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul…..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes……..i love the way they look at each other…….i think we have mostly caught mohit stealing glances at sanaya  & always thought only mohit did that………..but that's just a myth sanaya is not far behind…..love the way she lovingly gazes at him……..perfect

………..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by -Ragini-

OMG sonu....u rock..i love your post...PERFECT song..u know this song has to be one of my most favourites of miley Cyrus..i have never been a fan of her songs..but this one is fabulous and so is the movie..the last song! Brilliant one Sonu and i simply love the pics of MoNaya uve put up..gosh i miss them :(

thanks a ton dear I am so glad you liked it'''to tell you the truth rags I don't have a hear for English songs''.i must have hardly heard a handful of them'''I happened to stumble upon the lyrics of this song & found this to be tailor made for monaya''.i better log onto youtube &watch  this song'''. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul'..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes''..i love the way they look at each other''. magical'I can't stop drooling over the pics''..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words''..love monaya & miss them

you are welcome Sonu Hug yeah same with me hon, i like english songs, but i like good ones, not just any random songs..but this ones exceptional for sure! its lyrics, you are totally right, tailor made for MoNaya..! each and every word is magical just like this beautiful pair..really really miss them
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

omG m  BlushingSillyDancingitney din se drool nai kia thaBig smiletthnx alot 4 this brilliant topicEmbarrassedClap
miss themBroken Heart
n one more thing ur gauris dpEmbarrassed

thanks dear………..i am glad you liked it........the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes......ek aur bahana mil gaya drool karne ke liye........actually i think bahane ki bhi zarorat nahi we can start drooling over them at any given time.........I know gauri looks ethereal  in this pic..it's from a music video co-staring john abrahim…….thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words……..love monaya & miss them......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

awwwwww...thanks a ton for posting it here..........finally heard it.....thanks......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7..Enchanteur..

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

omG m  BlushingSillyDancingitney din se drool nai kia thaBig smiletthnx alot 4 this brilliant topicEmbarrassedClap
miss themBroken Heart
n one more thing ur gauris dpEmbarrassed

thanks dear'''..i am glad you liked it........the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes......ek aur bahana mil gaya drool karne ke liye........actually i think bahane ki bhi zarorat nahi we can start drooling over them at any given time.........I know gauri looks ethereal  in this pic..it's from a music video co-staring john abrahim''.thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words''..love monaya & miss them......

ya sonu i agree v dnt vant any reason to drool cause ven i think about them i already Day Dreaming
n i remember i saw this vid of gauri sme years backEmbarrassedG H my fav couple ven i vas 12
SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Fantastic POST. Awesome Songs and Pic. selections Day Dreaming.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 22 December 2010 at 2:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7..Enchanteur..

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

OMG sonu....u rock..i love your post...PERFECT song..u know this song has to be one of my most favourites of miley Cyrus..i have never been a fan of her songs..but this one is fabulous and so is the movie..the last song! Brilliant one Sonu and i simply love the pics of MoNaya uve put up..gosh i miss them :(

thanks a ton dear I am so glad you liked it'''to tell you the truth rags I don't have a hear for English songs''.i must have hardly heard a handful of them'''I happened to stumble upon the lyrics of this song & found this to be tailor made for monaya''.i better log onto youtube &watch  this song'''. they say your eyes are the mirror of your soul'..the love & affection the two have for each other is reflected through those eyes''..i love the way they look at each other''. magical'I can't stop drooling over the pics''..thanks a lot dear for those encouraging words''..love monaya & miss them

you are welcome Sonu Hug yeah same with me hon, i like english songs, but i like good ones, not just any random songs..but this ones exceptional for sure! its lyrics, you are totally right, tailor made for MoNaya..! each and every word is magical just like this beautiful pair..really really miss them
i miss them too.....can't wait for them to come back.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

Go to top